Anti-gun "March for our Lives" tmrw the 24th. 100s of armed ppl to protect marchers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Armed cops will be there and of course politicians and celebs will have their armed bodyguards.

Congressional Democrats plan to join 'March for Our Lives' in Washington and at home

march 23 2018 Many of the Democrats who've been urging stricter gun control legislation will join throngs of students Saturday as they gather in Washington and elsewhere for the "March for Our Lives" demonstration.

The event is expected to the biggest yet in a string of rallies and protests nationwide since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida, last month. The shooting sparked an unprecedented wave of student-led activism calling for more gun control and school safety measures.

Saturday's march, which starts at noon, come a day after Congress passed a massive spending bill that included a large measure to increase security at schools, as well as legislation that would better enforce reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. The bill also aims to clarify that the Centers for Disease Control can conduct research on gun violence.

Armed cops will be there and of course politicians and celebs will have their armed bodyguards.

Congressional Democrats plan to join 'March for Our Lives' in Washington and at home

march 23 2018 Many of the Democrats who've been urging stricter gun control legislation will join throngs of students Saturday as they gather in Washington and elsewhere for the "March for Our Lives" demonstration.

The event is expected to the biggest yet in a string of rallies and protests nationwide since a gunman killed 17 people at a high school in Parkland, Florida, last month. The shooting sparked an unprecedented wave of student-led activism calling for more gun control and school safety measures.

Saturday's march, which starts at noon, come a day after Congress passed a massive spending bill that included a large measure to increase security at schools, as well as legislation that would better enforce reporting to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System. The bill also aims to clarify that the Centers for Disease Control can conduct research on gun violence.

I'm sure the police will be there - since it's DC, I'm sure a number of different types of police will be there (Metro, Parks, Secret Service, Capitol, etc...).

But I've never understood you guy's weird thing about celebrities with "armed bodyguards". You know that's not a thing, right?

I'm sure the police will be there - since it's DC, I'm sure a number of different types of police will be there (Metro, Parks, Secret Service, Capitol, etc...).

But I've never understood you guy's weird thing about celebrities with "armed bodyguards". You know that's not a thing, right?

Yeah...it is a thing....and our problem is that they want to take guns away from normal people while they have men with guns protecting their families....and the politicians get men with guns who are paid for by the very people they want to take guns away from......

More frivolous gun laws equal more violent crime… fact

th

Makes perfect progressive sense holding a anti-gun march while having enough firearms present to equip a small army.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yeah...it is a thing....and our problem is that they want to take guns away from normal people while they have men with guns protecting their families....and the politicians get men with guns who are paid for by the very people they want to take guns away from......

You've got pretty big problems, but that ain't it.

You don't grasp the hypocrisy in that?

:lol:

No, it's really not a thing. It's a fantasy.

I've met plenty of celebrities in public. None of them were accompanied by "armed guards".

In what? Having the police at a protest?

What "hypocrisy" are you talking about?

I've met plenty of celebrities in public. None of them were accompanied by "armed guards".

Right. :laugh:

of course it's a thing, just like barry's homo affairs with george clooney

I'm sure it's hard to imagine for someone who lives in East Bumblefuck, but growing up in New York, seeing celebrities is a fairly common experience.

The only ones who walk around with bodyguards at all are young, female pop stars - and those bodyguards don't carry guns.

Protesting guns, yet being protected by people with guns.

well, they go from zero to stupid in about 15 seconds so the notion that people who advocate for gun control might have guns themselves is *hypocrisy* in what passes for their minds.

it's kinda cute, really

usually, there's a reference to rosie o'donnell or some other celebrity that's drawn their ire.

it's the rough equivalent of claiming it's hypocritical to drive to a mothers against drunk driving rally

go figure- they're not the brightest bulbs in the sign

I'm sure it's hard to imagine for someone who lives in East Bumblefuck, but growing up in New York, seeing celebrities is a fairly common experience.

I live in one of the two most educated and wealthiest regions of the country, in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. I am literally surrounded by celebrities, congressmen and media stars.

I live in one of the two most educated and wealthiest regions of the country, in Northern Virginia, just outside of Washington, DC. I am literally surrounded by celebrities, congressmen and media stars.

I live in Arlington, too.

But there are no "celebrities" here. There are rich businessmen, and there are politicians. Not celebrities.

New Topics

Forum List

Back