Anti-Defamation League Fucks Up

I have no problem tolerating people's religions.

Generally it's the religous people that I find offensive.

I find non-religious people just as offensive. I think it's a human thing and not a religious one.

Oh well. Just need to keep work at not being offended by people.

I find non-religious people just as offensive. I think it's a human thing and not a religious one.

Oh well. Just need to keep work at not being offended by people.

Which non-religious people would those be? They generally come in two types: the ones that simply don't care about you or your religion, or the ones that go out of their way to attack others for having a religion?

Evangelists of religion and evangelists of non-religion seem fairly similar to me.

Either way, they're religion-obsessives as far as I can tell.

what does this have to do with religious tolerance? this is them standing up for common decency.

and why doesn't anybody have the balls to ask the imam: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICK? OF ALL THE PLACES IN THE WORLD TO BUILD A GIGANTIC MOSQUE, YOU NEED TO DO IT A FEW FEET FROM WHERE MEMBERS OF YOUR RELIGION MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! WHERE ONCE THE SYMBOLS OF AMERICAN MIGHT ONCE STOOD, YOU NEED TO PUT A MOSQUE AND NAME IT, OF ALL THINGS, CORDOBA HOUSE?"

why do we expect everyone else to be so sensitve regarding muslims, but than ask nothing of them? show an image of allah on comedy central? for god's sake we can't do that, that might offend someone. yet they don't seem to give shit that millions of americans find it offensive to build a mosque at ground zero.

what does this have to do with religious tolerance? this is them standing up for common decency.

and why doesn't anybody have the balls to ask the imam: "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING YOU INCONSIDERATE PRICK? OF ALL THE PLACES IN THE WORLD TO BUILD A GIGANTIC MOSQUE, YOU NEED TO DO IT A FEW FEET FROM WHERE MEMBERS OF YOUR RELIGION MURDERED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! WHERE ONCE THE SYMBOLS OF AMERICAN MIGHT ONCE STOOD, YOU NEED TO PUT A MOSQUE AND NAME IT, OF ALL THINGS, CORDOBA HOUSE?"

why do we expect everyone else to be so sensitve regarding muslims, but than ask nothing of them? show an image of allah on comedy central? for god's sake we can't do that, that might offend someone. yet they don't seem to give shit that millions of americans find it offensive to build a mosque at ground zero.

I can say with absolute certainty that none of the Muslims who will be in attendance were on those planes that murdered thousands of people (and some of those murdered were muslims). So, why do you want to deny the families of the muslim victims of 9/11 a place to worship their faith? I say thats very indecent of you. And if you are going to have churches, synagogues, etc in the same area you cannot deny muslims their right to build a mosque. I agree that not showing Muhammad (not allah) on Comedy Central is ridiculous. But that was a decision made by Comedy Central and Viacom both of which are not subject to the first amendment and can edit their shows as they see fit.

I am just so disappointed in the ADL. Great organization, has done some terrific work...but if religious tolerance ain't good enough for Muslims, why's it good enough for Jews?

Douger, I think you've mislaid your Jimmy Buffet mood-enhancing record collection. Thought you was loving life?
So much so I'm thinking about ditching my last communications to the outer world. My internet connection.
Somethings wrong with it. Every time I access it and click on a site IsNtReal is mentioned.
If antisemitism is a disease, IsNtReal is a virus.
6,000,000 Idiot real estate thieves in the desert and it's all you hear about.

Ahem. What about christian churches, then The Light? Or strip clubs (which are closer to Ground Zero than this mosque and community center will be)?

What about Churches. I am unaware of anyone chanting "Jesus is LORD" as they flew into the WTC. Do you know something that I don't know?

Gee, why wouldn't anyone want these fuzzy fellows to have a mosque next door to where their loved ones were murdered by them? (sniff sniff)

islam3.jpg

I'm just amazed you are favor religious repression of any sort, The Light.

I am just amazed that you condone the murdering of thousands of people any time it isn't a Christian and seek to opress Christianity at any oportunity. And no, I don't favor repression and you know that.

Is yours the only faith you think should be accomodated or honored?

No, and as I said, I don't think placing a mosque next to a site where the faith represented by the mosque was the faith that murdered thousands is necessarily the most honoring thing one could do for the Islamic faith.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back