Anti-Israeli Terrorist Strikes In Indianapolis

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
The woman terrorist admits to purposely crashing her car into a building filled with people, thinking it was a Jewish school.

But the building actually housed the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge, which according to the Anti-Defamation League, is considered an antisemitic hate group.

Karma at it's finest. She's going to jail for a long time for trying to kill people who aligned closer to her beliefs. I wonder what she thinks about the circumstances and her fate?

The woman terrorist admits to purposely crashing her car into a building filled with people, thinking it was a Jewish school.

But the building actually housed the Israelite School of Universal and Practical Knowledge, which according to the Anti-Defamation League, is considered an antisemitic hate group.

Karma at it's finest. She's going to jail for a long time for trying to kill people who aligned closer to her beliefs. I wonder what she thinks about the circumstances and her fate?

DemoKKKrat on DemoKKKrat violence. LOL

She is a dog
Also retarded.

This is only the beginning. Every country that has taken in Muslims has paid the price. If they have taken in pro Palestinians that price is civil war.

Forum List

Back