My post are back

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
Im glad to see that. Just one thing to say, dont let the bullies who display the uniform or any other person on this site keep you from posting. The language they use to badger people is a disgrace, not only to the uniform, but to all mankind. There was a decorated soldier that took his hate out in Oklahoma City, and there are a few on this site with the same anger. What a shame, it is wrong to use such language to belittle people who post words from the King James on this site, or from any other bible or religion. I made the mistake of getting down on their level and for that I am sorry. I did not ask them to follow my post, or force them, they did it of their own free will. So people post your thoughts on religion and what you think is right and wrong, and do it without fear, and may God continue to Bless this nation. I started to stop posting on this site, because of a few people that like to break the rules of the site by slander,foul language, threats, but im not, because if I stop now they win. And you see, I will be the winner in the long run, because im at peace and the people im speaking of are not, you can tell by the words they use.So get youse to it im going to post schripture from the bible every chance, because thats what burns them, and I never quit anything, no need to start now.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back