Anti-abortion activists indicted for undercover videos smearing Planned Parenthood

Good. I hope they get at least a couple of years each for lying so blatantly to the public.
well they wouldn't get time for lying, but i agree with the sentiment

Actually, I think they got them for falsification of data, but either way, I hope they get at least a couple of years each.

Might give the other nutjobs thinking of doing the same thing pause before they try it.

What we have here is a fascist type smear job stuffed up their collective ass. Texas also became the 12th state to clear PP of doing anything criminal.

Anti-abortion group indicted for Planned Parenthood videos

Not only did they flat out fabricate all of this, it can well be argued that their campaign to bring down PP led to deaths of three people in the terrorist attack on PP in Colorado Springs. If nothing else, the family of those victims should sue the crap out of these people.

The investigation into Planned Parenthood in Texas has backfired big time.

Investigation Into Planned Parenthood Leads To Indictment Of Anti-Abortion Activists

Instead of indicting members of the Organization for peddling baby parts (did not happen...a lie...fiction...not true), two Anti-Abortion Activists were instead indicted.

"After a lengthy and thorough investigation by the Harris County District Attorney's Office, the Texas Rangers and the Houston Police Department , a Harris County Grand Jury took no action against Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast", the Harris County D.A. Office announced in a statement.

Instead, David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt who made heavily edited tapes of Planned Parenthood Officials supposedly discussing sale of fetal tissue have been indicted. Daleiden and Merritt face charges of tampering with Government Records.

The investigation Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast was launched under the direction of Republican Governor of Texas Greg Abbott.

Leadership of Planned Parenthood called the investigation politically motivated. Which it was.

Damn, tampering with Government Records. When will those lying, belly crawling, yellow belly cowards in the Anti-Abortion Movement learn that when you edit tapes for content and get caught there will be consequences.

Last edited:
a_101708832.jpg

Yup, just hanging out at 16 weeks old, thinking, being, innocent, feeling and ready to grow for a full life..

The baby killers and their supporters rub their grimy little hands with glee

Well for me, I wouldn't say I support "baby killers" as I'm against abortions as the result of unprotected consensual sex. I do think a woman should have the choice in the cases of rape, incest, and the mother's life being in danger.
I do think PP does a lot of good things, particularly for those who are in poor financially situations.
I do find it rather disturbing that we had hundreds of threads based on very questionable evidence. Man, people were acting like a judge/jury and had already prosecuted and were ready to hang PP. I guess the American Judicial system's philosophy of being innocent until being proven guilty in a court of law only applies to certain types of people.
This all leads to when people jump on a questionable and biased resourced story from a hyper-partisan resource. Why in the hell do people do that, they get stung more often than not. You'd think people would learn their lesson. If they stopped this bullshit, the intelligence of USMB would jump several notches.

What those two idiots did was against the law, you do get that right?

An edited tape pre-supposes the existence of the original tape.

Why do you people have to break the law in the first place.

As the use of the term "Baby Killers", I'm wondering if all those unborn babies killed by the U.S. in Afghanistan and Iraq the same "Right To Life" as babies in America.

As for "baby

What those two idiots did was against the law, you do get that right?

An edited tape pre-supposes the existence of the original tape.

Why do you people have to break the law in the first place.

As the use of the term "Baby Killers", I'm wondering if all those unborn babies killed by the U.S. in Afghanistan and Iraq the same "Right To Life" as babies in America.

As for "baby

You support baby killing, you are low life form....and a coward

Forum List

Back