'Critical victory': Anti-abortion group forced to pay nearly $1 million to local Planned Parenthood

..and the TCAPP..assuming you can actually read..which is in doubt..you do see where it is said, "All remaining claims and legal fees."

Thus..no appeal...do you wish to address that? I thought not~
The insurance company reached an agreement with counsel for the plaintiffs.

So what?

I grant you that there won’t be an appeal therefore. If that’s what has you hoping all up and down and drooling like the pathetic retard you are, Flea. You may calm down now.

Insurance companies accept settlements to avoid risks. Too bad. I’d have preferred seeing the plaintiffs lose at trial.

The insurance company reached an agreement with counsel for the plaintiffs.

So what?

I grant you that there won’t be an appeal therefore. If that’s what has you hoping all up and down and drooling like the pathetic retard you are, Flea. You may calm down now.

Insurance companies accept settlements to avoid risks. Too bad. I’d have preferred seeing the plaintiffs lose at trial.
Now..was that so hard? Sheesh!

I said no appeal because of settlement and you went full stupid. Don't do that~

Now..was that so hard? Sheesh!

I said no appeal because of settlement and you went full stupid. Don't do that~
Ii had initially suggested an appeal.

If you went off on your little retard rant because the insurance companies did their risk assessment and then settled, ok.

As I conceded, there usually is no appeal to a settlement.

I don’t mind admitting when I’ve made a mistake. It’s actually not the end of the world.

Imagine being forced to pay almost a million dollars for the offense of keeping unborn children alive. The world is upside down. Surely this will end up as a 1st Amendment Supreme Court issue.

It's Washington... only second to leftist BS

Ii had initially suggested an appeal.

If you went off on your little retard rant because the insurance companies did their risk assessment and then settled, ok.

As I conceded, there usually is no appeal to a settlement.

I don’t mind admitting when I’ve made a mistake. It’s actually not the end of the world.
To be sure..and kudos for doing the right thing~

It won’t stand in appeal.

Thankfully.
No. It wasn’t a settlement.

Get your facts straight. Then post. It is a much better way to proceed here. Honest.
The “settlement” referenced by EmptyEyeFlea, was of course a capitulation by the insurance companies.

Reading would be fundamental if Flea only had a brai.
Settlement was by the insurance carrier, you absolutely ignorant twit.
The insurance carriers capitulated. That’s all.
..Then finally, beaten to a simpering pulp,.. the idiot actually "capitulates":
I grant you that there won’t be an appeal
I don’t mind admitting when I’ve made a mistake.
:auiqs.jpg:

The Church at Planned Parenthood (TCAPP)
Under the substantial part test, a church or religious organization that conducts excessive lobbying activity in any taxable year may lose its tax-exempt status, resulting in all its income being subject to tax. In addition, a religious organization is subject to an excise tax equal to five percent of its lobbying expenditures for the year in which it ceases to qualify for exemption. Further, a tax equal to five percent of the lobbying expenditures for the year may be imposed against organization managers, jointly and severally, who agree to the making of such expenditures knowing that the expenditures would likely result in loss of tax-exempt status.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
There are such zones but they are limited in scope consistent with First Amendment jurisprudence; zones often violated by the violent, lawless right.
Rights come with responsibilities. It sounds threatening so maybe the patients should be armed to enact some stand your ground action on their arses.

they’re now subject to the capricious whims of racist, bigoted elected officials and the racism and bigotry of voters.

Or, conversely, we're free of activist judiciary who circumvent the legislature to enact legislation without the due process created in The Constitution.

One of the most important checks and balances in our system is the fact that LAW must be enacted by legislators and legislators are elected.

When unelected judges enact legislation, such as by creating from thin air a previously unimagined "right to medical privacy", they trample the will of the people. That legislators, at least nominally, represent the will of the people, at least in theory, is the cornerstone of our democracy.

Or, conversely, we're free of activist judiciary who circumvent the legislature to enact legislation without the due process created in The Constitution.

One of the most important checks and balances in our system is the fact that LAW must be enacted by legislators and legislators are elected.

When unelected judges enact legislation, such as by creating from thin air a previously unimagined "right to medical privacy", they trample the will of the people. That legislators, at least nominally, represent the will of the people, at least in theory, is the cornerstone of our democracy.
Nonsense and to the contrary, the 9th and 14th Amendments to The Constitution provided all citizens with “equal protection under the laws."
The Ninth Amendment provides: 'The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people. '” Finally, the Court concluded that privacy within marriage was a personal zone off limits to the government.
The Court applied the due process clause of the Fourteenth Amendment to incorporate Bill of Rights protections to the states. In so doing, it found the Connecticut law unconstitutional because it violated the right to privacy within marriage – a right not listed in the Constitution but one on which several other rights, including expression and association, depend. The Court explained that the right to privacy was inherent in the First, Third, Fourth, Fifth, and Ninth Amendments. The Bill of Rights created “zones of privacy” into which the government could not intrude.
Those who insist upon sticking their big, fat noses into everyone's private bedrooms, bathrooms, and medical affairs, particularly judging them on such bases, are the most disgusting, unethical people on Earth.

Nonsense and to the contrary, the 9th and 14th Amendments to The Constitution provided all citizens with “equal protection under the laws.

All amendments to our Constitution are passed in the proper way, by ratification of the states by elected legislatures.

Not a single one was passed by activist judiciaries without due process.

I personally don't give a fetid dingo's kidney what people get up to in the bedroom, as long as it's consensual. But, I do care about laws being enacted in the correct way and for those who enact them to be subject to the approval (or disapproval) of the citizens.

Forum List

Back