Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parents Aren't The Best For Kids

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I would do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse . As long as you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then hopefully you can call and report them again because the abuse never stops. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away from them. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parents Aren't Best For Kids

Last edited:
Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and report them again. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away for his or her safety. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. Make them suffer mentally and financially. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Funny coming from David Dukes personal crotch sniffer

• Banned
Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and report them again. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away for his or her safety. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. Make them suffer mentally and financially. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Grow up! When it comes to protecting the children from homosexuals engaged in same sex marriage, nothing is funny.

Just leave gay parents alone. I can think of plenty examples of straight parents being bad influences as well.

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and report them again. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away for his or her safety. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. Make them suffer mentally and financially. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

/----- Well Mr. Southern Baptist, I don't support gaye marriage or gaye adoption. But as a practicing Catholic and Southerner, I follow God's commandment: "Thou shall not bear false witness. It is a felony to file false police reports.

That's Dr. David Duke to the likes of you, Jew boy.

Nothing Steve loves better than the musk of inbred, white crotch

This is something that looks good on paper, especially on a message board. It will, unfortunately land you in prison. And, sadly if you have children yourself, you just might find them sent to foster care while you go to counseling.

Get real in the real world.

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and report them again. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away for his or her safety. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. Make them suffer mentally and financially. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

"I don't care if you have to make it up." The Far RW stance in a nutshell.

Just leave gay parents alone.
No! I will not leave them alone. It is a moral obligation to protect the children from their predatory sexual habits they inflict upon them.
Does your morality involve playing fast and loose with God's commandments?

Tell the truth. You,have no morality. All you have is hatred, rear, suspicion and utterly cruel thinking. You should be ashamed, but shame relies on a foundation of values.

We had an old guy in our neighborhood who did this very thing to his neighbor. She isn't gay but is running a LEGAL/LICENSED day care center at her house and he didn't like that. So he started making reports to state agencies about her....false ones...and he started taking pictures of parents dropping their kids off and filing complaints on line with those pictures.

Well, he now has a file with the State, nothing he ever reports will be taken as truth anymore, plus he's now a registered sex offender for taking pictures of young children and posting them on line without parental permission....AND he now has a lien on his house for various fines for filing false reports, harassment, even trespassing.

Love it when karma happens.

That's Dr. David Duke to the likes of you, Jew boy.
goy roach boi sez what?

You mean David Duke's personal c**k holster.

Bigots aren't good for kids either, but they're still allowed to be parents.

I'm a teacher, and I've had students come from some shitty heterosexual parent households.

In all honesty, I have yet to have a student with same sex parents come from a bad home. They are always well behaved, get good grades and their parents are cooperative.

Sexual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad parent.

Grow up! When it comes to protecting the children from homosexuals engaged in same sex marriage, nothing is funny.
But seriously, who protected the hundreds of thousands of sodmized young boys from the thousands of pedophile Catholic priests, most of which are still roaming around with their sexual organs intact?

Just leave gay parents alone.
It is a moral obligation to protect the children from their predatory sexual habits they inflict upon them.

Predatory sexual habits are not limited to orientation. It seems like you just hate gays and scared of them.

As far as I see it, it's a moral obligation to protect children by taking them to the doctor instead of faith healing.

Gay parents. Almost as bad as interracial parents. Am I right, Steve? High five!

You know what? I don't know if same sex couples make better or worse parents. Frankly, I don't care. I've seen plenty of shitty heterosexual parents and I've seen plenty of heterosexual couples who should never, NEVER procreate (I'd be willing to bet little Stevie shit stain falls into that last category...). One thing I know for GOD damned sure is this...

A kid with same sex parents is far better off than a kid stuck in the system.

Forum List

Back