Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parents Aren't The Best For Kids

This again

There must have been a dozen studies posted on these boards that said they were the same as other parents and child were adjusted normal children.

Give it a break

I've known a number of gay families. The parents do not neglect their children and are fully engaged. Some gay parents do use their children as social weapons to force others to change but not all.

What I have observed from these families is that the normal children grow up into dysfunctional adults. The dysfunction is the same kind of dysfunction exhibited by children raised by single parents. It could be the exposure to only one sex and isolation from the opposite sex that causes the abnormalities.

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I would do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse . As long as you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then hopefully you can call and report them again because the abuse never stops. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away from them. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Another Study Finds Same-Sex Parents Aren't Best For Kids

Yep. That's just what god wants you to do. There's absolutely reason to mind your own business and let people live their lives.

You're anything BUT a christian. What you describe is nothing but a hate group. No wonder real human beings are leaving religion.

As popular as guns are these days, maybe the world will get lucky.

Meanwhile, you're just a fat gas bag, sitting behind your computer, pretending you have balls. My bet is you've done nothing at all.

[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I've known a number of gay families. The parents do not neglect their children and are fully engaged. Some gay parents do use their children as social weapons to force others to change but not all.

What I have observed from these families is that the normal children grow up into dysfunctional adults. The dysfunction is the same kind of dysfunction exhibited by children raised by single parents. It could be the exposure to only one sex and isolation from the opposite sex that causes the abnormalities.

Oh please.

YOU have known a number of gay parents?

No, you haven't. And from what you've written, if you did happen to learn that you know a real live gay person, you wouldn't stay long enough to get to know any intimate details about them.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Actually the gay families I know raise their kids better than straight ones, for exactly that reason, they realize the stereotypes out there about them. Don't know any adults that were raised in gay families so can't speak to that.

I'm not saying I'm okay with it, personally I prefer a father and a mother, maybe it's because that's how I was raised and I think there are certain roles and moments that are irreplaceable.

Some gay parents really do go an extra mile or ten to make sure that an appropriate person of the opposite sex is in the child's life, a grandmother, an uncle, even a child's birth parent. There are still gaps in the child's emotional development. Without a mother, a child will never understand the dynamic between a mother and child. A man, for instance, has a hard enough time understanding the emotional dynamic between a mother and daughter at the best of times. Remove women entirely from the boy's life and the man is in therapy.

Every child deserves a loving home. If that love is provided by same sex parents, so be it.

Just like heterosexual parents, you cannot stereotype. There will be good and bad parents regardless of sexual preference.

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I would do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse . As long as you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then hopefully you can call and report them again because the abuse never stops. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away from them. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Just more of your dishonest horseshit! You are a hateful and disturbed imbecilic loon who just despises gays far more than you care about children and will use children to advance your bigoted agenda:

There Is Dangerous Power in Using 'Scientific' Findings to Undermine Gay Marriage

Selected excerpts:

The paper has a straightforward title: "Emotional Problems Among Children With Same-Sex Parents: Difference by Definition." It's not hard to guess the conclusion of this research, released last month by Catholic University professor Paul Sullins: Kids with gay parents have more emotional problems than kids with straight parents, and it's because their parents are gay.

But just because some studies support this finding doesn't mean it's true. In fact, many, many more studies reached opposite conclusions. "Research ... has developed a scholarly consensus that shows that children raised by same-sex couples are at no important disadvantage," wrote Stanford University sociologist Michael Rosenfeld in an email. "There is a noisy fringe of academics who claim that children raised by same-sex couples are in disastrous peril," a viewpoint which "has little or no credibility within academia."

From an academic perspective, there are a number of flaws in the design of Sullins's research. To his credit, he used a large sample of data compiled by the CDC to test his hypothesis, looking at kids who were living with same-sex parents at the time of various surveys taken between 1997 and 2013. But "what Sullins's paper does not show is that these children were actually raised by the same-sex couple," wrote Rosenfeld in an email.

Reading the paper, it's impossible to say whether the kids in question spent most of their lives with heterosexual parents who then got divorced, for example, or a single parent who had multiple partners over time. This family history matters: "We have decades of research showing that family instability and divorce takes a toll on children," Rosenfeld wrote. Because of this constraint, he said, the paper cannot speak to the way being raised by same-sex parents affects the well-being of children. In an email, Sullins disputed this criticism, pointing to other widely accepted studies on emotional well-being and family structure that rely on the same data.

But there are other objections. In an interview, Abbie Goldberg, a psychology professor at Clark University, pointed out that the situation of gay couples in America has changed a lot since 1997, when social acceptance of homosexuality was significantly lower; kids surveyed at that time were probably more likely to have had a gay parent who divorced his or her opposite-sex partner.

Scholars must pay to be published in the journal which accepted Sullins's paper, the British Journal of Education, Society & Behavioural Science, which is run by a for-profit company and not affiliated with any academic society. And although the paper ostensibly went through an "open-access" peer-review process, as University of Maryland professor Philip Cohen pointed out in a blog post, that process is pretty thin.

Why did you edit your orginal post?

Being a false witness is a sin but as typical those like you that believe the Mark of Cain to be the black society have shown what a pathetic excuse of human waste you are.

Oh and before you claim you never claimed you would file a false claim and lie in the eyes of the law and God you worship, well here is your original nonsense...

Homosexuality must not be tolerated, especially when it comes to same sex parenting. You see, I'm a southern Baptist Christian conservative and I cherish God and the Bible. I'm a man of moral values. I believe in traditional marriage between a man and a woman, just like the founders believed. Children MUST be raised in that type of environment. They MUST NOT be raised by homosexuals. As a man of the faith, if you see any same sex parents with a child, do what I do, call Social Services on them and report them for child abuse. I don't care if you have to make it up. As long as you say you saw them hitting, verbally, or especially sexually abusing the child, they'll have to make a report. Once you get them in the system, then you can call and report them again. You see, once they have enough calls against them, child welfare and a judge will then step in and hopefully with God's will, take the child away for his or her safety. In other words, do this to disrupt the gay parents lives as much as possible. Make them suffer mentally and financially. I've done this in coordination with a few of my fellow church members several times and been successful. And look, always remember, you're doing it for the love of the child and God. You're doing it for the protection of the child. And lastly, you're doing it to battle Satan's homosexual disciples and their way of life.

Get help before you harm some innocent individual with your hate...

Just leave gay parents alone.
No! I will not leave them alone. It is a moral obligation to protect the children from their predatory sexual habits they inflict upon them.
Does your morality involve playing fast and loose with God's commandments?

Tell the truth. You,have no morality. All you have is hatred, rear, suspicion and utterly cruel thinking. You should be ashamed, but shame relies on a foundation of values.
You call out someone on hatred, that's funny. Liberals are the biggest haters in the world. Can i say Milo? A gay man your type gives death threats to because he thinks different from you.

Bigots aren't good for kids either, but they're still allowed to be parents.

I'm a teacher, and I've had students come from some shitty heterosexual parent households.

In all honesty, I have yet to have a student with same sex parents come from a bad home. They are always well behaved, get good grades and their parents are cooperative.

Sexual orientation doesn't make you a good or bad parent.
I'd say liberals in general are the worst parents. Their children need safe places from other thought processes, that isn't liberal talking points.
18301067_1339306022791090_4507724328441285668_n.png.jpg

This again

There must have been a dozen studies posted on these boards that said they were the same as other parents and child were adjusted normal children.

Give it a break
Not really, I heard an interview from a woman her parents, mother and father was in the home. But they both had their same sex partners live under one roof. She and her two brothers are all messed up in the head. We have four year old thinking they are the opposite sex. Our society is in the gutter, brought to use through liberalism.

True. Liberals generally do not make good parents. Their children are generally cannot be self sufficient. One in eight millenials, raised by liberal parents cannot change a light bulb. When these are the kinds of people evaluating the pathology of children raised by same sex parents normal takes a whole new dimension.

From your idiotic link: "Deliberately Denying a Child His Biological Parents Is Wrong"

So they're saying that ALL adoptions are bad. :cuckoo:

There are children raised by gay parents that do not have good things to say about the practice.

Adults with gay parents say same-sex marriage isn’t good for kids

Should they count?
This is just another major fail!! I do believe that you or some other bigot posted this crap here before.

OK, so we have 6 adult children of gay parents who came forward to make the claim same sex marriage harms children, before same sex marriage was legal nation wide. In addition, there is no indication as to whether their parents were married or lived in a state where same sex marriage was legal at the time. Strike #1

Yes, these people seem to be troubled and angry, and perhaps for good reason. Some may have in fact experienced dysfunctional homes and parents. The problem is, that this in no way proves that more children of gay parents experience less than optimal childhoods than do children of heterosexual parents.

In addition, regardless of the status of same sex marriage, gay people and same sex couples will have children. Having legal status can only help the stability of the family and provide needed security for the children

One child writes that legalizing same sex marriage is writing the need for a mother and a father out of the civil code. Is that what it is doing? Really? Lets think about that. Whether children need a mother and a father is not even the issue. Many children do not have a mother and a father for a variety of reasons, and not allowing same sex marriage is not going to change that. Nor would it change the fact that she had a lesbian mother, and here father was not around. A loving lesbian mother according to the article!!

And from the same article:

Groups for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) families, such as the Family Equality Council and COLAGE, have filed a brief with the Supreme Court.
They argue that families led by same-sex parents deserve “no less protection” than other families, and that years of marriage rights for gay families have already shown that it benefits children and has “harmed no one.”

“I laugh at the thought of a ‘gay lifestyle,’ because other than being led by two women, my family is about as traditional as it gets,” Kinsey Morrison, an 18-year-old woman from Kentucky, said in COLAGE brief to the Supreme Court.

“I don’t look back and wish I was raised in a household with straight parents. I wish my mom and stepmom could finally have validation of their love,” Lea Mitchell, 29, of Michigan, said in the COLAGE brief, which was filled with statements from some two dozen children raised in LGBT homes.

Forum List

Back