While Spicer is on reserve duty in the Navy, Melissa McCarthy drives her podium around outside CNN

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
No shame. No link, it is on CNN now.

I wonder what % of Hollywood have signed up for reserve duty, or have family in the military. I am betting a fairly small percentage. Expressing their snowflake anger by mocking and making fun of those who do sign up for such duty.

Stay classy. I remember thinking that Ted Cruz political ad against Clinton in which he showed someone kicking in a hard drive and computer surrounded by fake secret service guys in shades and thinking, "this is not cool, this is over the top". Now I see why the Right has gone down this road.

I wonder what % of Hollywood have signed up for reserve duty, or have family in the military. I am betting a fairly small percentage. Expressing their snowflake anger by mocking and making fun of those who do sign up for such duty.

Stay classy. I remember thinking that Ted Cruz political ad against Clinton in which he showed someone kicking in a hard drive and computer surrounded by fake secret service guys in shades and thinking, "this is not cool, this is over the top". Now I see why the Right has gone down this road.

Trump and none of his kids did, and most of his admin didn't either, and well the maj of congress haven't as well.

Trump and none of his kids did, and most of his admin didn't either, and well the maj of congress haven't as well.

But they aren't mocking and insulting those who do sign up for duty that's the difference.

But they aren't mocking and insulting those who do sign up for duty that's the difference.

She was filming while he was playing navy. He probably loved being gone from the podium.

McCarthy's career is in the toilet anyway. She is trying to use this to breathe life into the corpse.

Liberals have no idea how people feel about the military. They make it up.

Spicer goes by the well known military doctrine of hiding in the bushes when you get scared of journalists.

Forum List

Back