Another state run school with award winning teacher molesting children

No matter how many children are molested in public schools, so long as there are some in private schools as well means that public schools do not disproportionately have a bigger problem since there are far more of them

Right?

Again, no one cares.

Yes, there is no data to suggest that public schools disproportionately have a bigger problem in this area.

Lots of us care, and unlike you we care no matter where it happens.

Yes, there is no data to suggest that public schools disproportionately have a bigger problem in this area.

Lots of us care, and unlike you we care no matter where it happens.
What data?
Where?

She kinda looks surprised in the photo, like, "This is illegal"?

But alas, we see news of this about every week now, so either get your kids out of public schools or train them with karate to "incapacitate" their attackers.

Or maybe let kids start to take guns to school or something. They do anyway.

LOL.
She supposedly did this over a decade ago.

You made baseless assertions then?

I did. I said there was NO DATA to suggest that public schools disproportionately have a bigger problem in this area.

If you have some data that suggest such a thing, then feel free to provide it.

Until then, I am correct that there is NO DATA supporting your feelings.

I did. I said there was NO DATA to suggest that public schools disproportionately have a bigger problem in this area.

If you have some data that suggest such a thing, then feel free to provide it.

Until then, I am correct that there is NO DATA supporting your feelings.
Gee, I wonder why state controlled academia won't research this

Any ideas?

You would think they would if they cared about the epidemic we see before us everyday.

Seems like every story is from a public school, just like school shootings.

Funny that.

The Left-wing Pope and his possie of pedophile priests as the exception.
Every denomination of christianity loves grooming and raping children. Don't pretend yours is an exception.

But people like Votto do not care when anyone but a public school teacher does it as that advances his political agenda, and that is more important than kids being molested.
No...say it isn't so!

I'm sure Votto has started many a thread lambasting religious pedophiles as he is such a sincere and honest poster.

No...say it isn't so!

I'm sure Votto has started many a thread lambasting religious pedophiles as he is such a sincere and honest poster.
I have commented time and again with the Catholic church pedophiles.

To have this scandal so widespread and do virtually nothing about it is unconscionable. All the Pope does is get up there and give sermons on how building walls will send you to hell or the evils of climate change instead.

I have commented time and again with the Catholic church pedophiles.

To have this scandal so widespread and do virtually nothing about it is unconscionable. All the Pope does is get up there and give sermons on how building walls will send you to hell or the evils of climate change instead.
A search of your post history and advocacy against the church pedos doesn't seem to show much...if any.

But people like Votto do not care when anyone but a public school teacher does it as that advances his political agenda, and that is more important than kids being molested.

And in twenty years when the schools have finally, completely dissolved, and we have gangs of inner city kids running around first in the cities and then in the suburbs ala 19th century London, he will be the first one to say "why aren't they in school?!?!"

Forum List

Back