This Was A Ten Year Old's School Assignment

• Banned
The time has come to create the first generation of marxists.
Progressives are proud.

Not as proud as I will be to see what happens after Trump (or possibly even still DeSantis but Trump's a stronger candidate with this for sure) gets ahold of them once he (or DeSantis) wins next year's election. The democrats are going to be in a whole LOT of trouble if Trump makes it back to the white house. They know it too. I was talking about yesterday how Trump is like the holy cross to vampires. All I did was say that he won back my vote and then the temper tantrums by the left began. They're completely terrified of him.

If possible that is. Otherwise get involved in your child's education and school board as unfortunately not everybody has the schedule to allow homeschooling. Or can afford private school.
It's a tough choice. Sacrifice at home but teach your kids right from wrong vs. focus on the career and let Marxist queers indoctrinate and ruin your kids for life. I understand the difficulty, but I know what I would do. I find a way to homeschool or pool my time and resources with like-minded folks in my community and create a community school.

It's a tough choice. Sacrifice at home but teach your kids right from wrong vs. focus on the career and let Marxist queers indoctrinate and ruin your kids for life. I understand the difficulty, but I know what I would do. I find a way to homeschool or pool my time and resources with like-minded folks in my community and create a community school.

Yeah, but you got to afford to make a living too.

Forum List

Back