Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Where this happened has some of the toughest gun laws in the country.
Worked real well for those poor kids.
Prayers to their families.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Perhaps it will prompt a much-needed discussion about mental health in this country, as the issue isn’t guns or their availability.

As with other medical issues, if detected and treated early, mental disorders can be managed in a manner as not to manifest in acts of violence.

There is also the very difficult issue – in that Americans don’t like to talk about it or even acknowledge it – of the basic nature of American culture; where we perceive violence as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.
However we address the issue, simply ‘banning’ guns, or placing greater restrictions on guns will succeed in only diminishing our civil liberties and allowing the violence to continue.

:clap2:

Tony the Union Goon just proved it too. We have a serious problem with peoples mental state in the US. Guns are not the problem. LOLberalism certainly contributes though.

Nonsense.

This isn’t partisan, these are problems common throughout American culture.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

Sure, if was a firearm, and not a PERSON, that drove to the school and shot everybody. Then yes, we'd need to control rouge guns.

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

True in countries in which they banned all firearms as well. Hmm...

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone.

Not everyone, just anyone that wishes to have the means to defend themselves and their families. You are free to cower in the corner of a gun free zone and call 911. Good luck.

Oh lookie, the asswipe saw I typed too fast and left off the "out,"...here's a cookie.

You are just jealous I'm retired military and work contractor jobs when I feel like it.....tough life.

You = irrelevant.

Typical resonse of a shitbag.....make up stuff about someone's employment.

It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year with a job....

"It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year with a job...."

Thanks for proving my point, Senora. Your monkey English is coming through loud and clear.

LOL! On the Internet, we're all billionaires and super heros!

yUo = TaRd

Just reported: He shot up a kindergarten class! I am so angry right now.

I am glad these dipshits shoot themselves and save us all the trouble of having to spend a lot of money to do it.

Yes....some run towards gunfire and some run away. Being trained to react to and being numb to these situations is what the military tries to do with troops.

Or 1-2 adults with balls to tackle the gunman too.

Gunmen don't have eyes in the back of their head.

One bullet from an armed adult could have saved countless lives.

I can not stress that enough

I can only imaging that under that kind of duress that thinking like that would be secondary to the fight for survival.

And in a gun free zone to boot. Shocking the crazy guy didn't follow the rules. Shocking I tell you!

In the inner city of every major city in America there is strict gun control and licensing of hand guns. Inner city youth killings are up. Gun laws never work.

That's right. They just get the guns and use them illegally. But burnt turds like wry catcher thinks the answer is to expand victim zones for violent, illegal gun offenders instead of arming and training more people.

My hand guns all had to be transferred over to my step father when i moved to NYC. Because just to get a license here and maintain it is far too costly. NYC is one big ass fuckin' victim zone.

There is nothing to be done. Lets just say a prayer and wait for the next massacre

This is America.

In this country you have the Constitutional right to the weapon of your choice to blow the brains out of a Kindergartner

prayers to the next victims who will surely be killed in this gun mad country

Perhaps it will prompt a much-needed discussion about mental health in this country, as the issue isn’t guns or their availability.

As with other medical issues, if detected and treated early, mental disorders can be managed in a manner as not to manifest in acts of violence.

There is also the very difficult issue – in that Americans don’t like to talk about it or even acknowledge it – of the basic nature of American culture; where we perceive violence as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.
However we address the issue, simply ‘banning’ guns, or placing greater restrictions on guns will succeed in only diminishing our civil liberties and allowing the violence to continue.

:clap2:

Tony the Union Goon just proved it too. We have a serious problem with peoples mental state in the US. Guns are not the problem. LOLberalism certainly contributes though.

Nonsense.

This isn’t partisan, these are problems common throughout American culture.

I agree 100%
There is a culture of violence in many areas of our society.
In some it is accepted as reflected in the music they listen to.
But gun laws never changes that. Starts with parenting and not blaming others for the problems you have.

There is nothing to be done. Lets just say a prayer and wait for the next massacre

That, or prepare yourself. Your call.

This is America.

Right...baby steps. You'll get there.

In this country you have the Constitutional right to the weapon of your choice...

Nope, just a firearm. Not all weapons are firearms.

to blow the brains out of a Kindergartner

Not over the top at all...:doubt:

Forum List

Back