DHS Is Training Teachers To Develop Student ‘Disinformation’ Informers – I Know, I Took The Training

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

DHS Is Training Teachers To Develop Student'Disinformation Informers -

I Know, I Took The Training

DHS Media Literacy Has Little To Do With Media or Literacy. It is a K-12 Surveillance Program With The Goal Of Training Teachers and Students to Identify and Report On Alleged “Disinformation” and Alleged “Violent Extremism”

Commmentary:
Wow, History repeats itself. First Stalinist Russia, then Nazi Germanyand the Communist China, today Democrat Neo-Marxist America.
All previously have indoctrinated their children to follow the Party line and ultimately spy on their parents. Remember it's all for the Rodina.
The formation of Orwell's "Ministry of Truth" continues to form within Amerika.
We are told that the goal is to “rectify false beliefs.” Meaning? Probably Christianity, Judaism, free-market economics, and Israel’s right to exist.
“Disinformation” in literature classes? It’s all fiction. Oh, I see — it’s politically incorrect.
Of course readings or interpretations of literature they can’t abide by, In with the wave theory, out with New Criticism and aesthetics.
In with “Critical Race Theory,” apparently, must lead us all to the approved conclusions. What rot.
Between this, CRT and SEL (socio-emotional learning), the kids are all going to be in straitjackets.
Has everyone forgotten how this administration and it's fellow Neo-Marxist travelers melted the economy so they could blame Bush and smooth the way for the Obamanation. Put nothing past these Marxist cretins. Absolutely nothing. They are capable of the unthinkable and much worse to gain, regain or to keep power and control.

1708368419236.png

DHS Is Training Teachers To Develop Student'Disinformation Informers -

I Know, I Took The Training

DHS Media Literacy Has Little To Do With Media or Literacy. It is a K-12 Surveillance Program With The Goal Of Training Teachers and Students to Identify and Report On Alleged “Disinformation” and Alleged “Violent Extremism”

Commmentary:
Wow, History repeats itself. First Stalinist Russia, then Nazi Germanyand the Communist China, today Democrat Neo-Marxist America.
All previously have indoctrinated their children to follow the Party line and ultimately spy on their parents. Remember it's all for the Rodina.
The formation of Orwell's "Ministry of Truth" continues to form within Amerika.
We are told that the goal is to “rectify false beliefs.” Meaning? Probably Christianity, Judaism, free-market economics, and Israel’s right to exist.
“Disinformation” in literature classes? It’s all fiction. Oh, I see — it’s politically incorrect.
Of course readings or interpretations of literature they can’t abide by, In with the wave theory, out with New Criticism and aesthetics.
In with “Critical Race Theory,” apparently, must lead us all to the approved conclusions. What rot.
Between this, CRT and SEL (socio-emotional learning), the kids are all going to be in straitjackets.
Has everyone forgotten how this administration and it's fellow Neo-Marxist travelers melted the economy so they could blame Bush and smooth the way for the Obamanation. Put nothing past these Marxist cretins. Absolutely nothing. They are capable of the unthinkable and much worse to gain, regain or to keep power and control.

I'm still trying to get my head around this Doc.....~S~

Forum List

Back