Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Yes....compared to you I am rich and a super hero, you just admitted it.:clap2:

Now go drown yourself in your outhouse.

Oh lookie, the asswipe saw I typed too fast and left off the "out,"...here's a cookie.

You are just jealous I'm retired military and work contractor jobs when I feel like it.....tough life.

You = irrelevant.

"It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year with a job...."

Thanks for proving my point, Senora. Your monkey English is coming through loud and clear.

LOL! On the Internet, we're all billionaires and super heros!

yUo = TaRd

There is nothing to be done. Lets just say a prayer and wait for the next massacre

That, or prepare yourself. Your call.

This is America.

Right...baby steps. You'll get there.

In this country you have the Constitutional right to the weapon of your choice...

Nope, just a firearm. Not all weapons are firearms.

to blow the brains out of a Kindergartner

Not over the top at all...:doubt:

Relax

You have won. Nobody is going to take your guns. This is America

You are free to have the weapon of your choice to shoot Congresswomen, Movie Theaters, Malls at Christmas and Kindergarten classrooms

Oh lookie, the asswipe saw I typed too fast and left off the "out,"...here's a cookie.

You are just jealous I'm retired military and work contractor jobs when I feel like it.....tough life.

You = irrelevant.

yUo = TaRd

No, not really. You're an emotional cripple desperately trying to derail this thread and make it about you to prop up your paper-thin sense of self-worth.

But, of course, that's all you ever do.

Scum of the Earth shoot innocent people....even worse is shooting children.

Of course, liberals being scum are now talking up gun bans on msnbc.

As if some psycho won't get a gun to do this act from some underground network....because nobody can get drugs in this country.....nah.

Ah, yes. The typical LOLberal knee jerk to having a shooting take place in victim zones.

Tell us more of how criminals who weild fire arms will obey the law? And how disarming the people will lead to less acts of gun violence by criminals who do not obey the law. Tell us all about it.

Ah, yes the typical moronic defense of the Second Amendment. 20 killed, some kids in the latest report, and a gun nut - likely an NRA supporter - focuses solely on his rights. What rights do the victims have (or had) and what of their parents, their siblings, other students, the school staff, journalists and first responders?
You sit safely and immune to the carnage behind your keyboard and defend your right to own a weapon and argue that this right cannot be infringed. Well, as long as gun nuts like you, and the NRA refuse to come to the table and find a safe and sane compromise on some form of gun control carnage will continue to occur. Even if 'you' came to the table it's likely such horrific events will continue to take place.

But don't sweat it, you're safe, sitting at your keyboard and never needing to see the physical consequences of murdered children or watch the grief of their parents and siblings, grandparents and school chums.

Isn't it time to take out that hand gun you own and clean it, fondle it lovingly and thank the founders for giving you the right to own a tool capable of killing other human beings?

They have the right to gun ownership. I suggest they get with the american program.

The rest of your hyperbole and intellectual bankruptcy isn't worth commenting on.

Of course you won't comment; my "hyperbole" (really, put on the news) and "intellecutual bankruptcy" is emotion based - I'm angry - but it takes someone who has empathy and concern for others to understand.

I suspect you even consider yourself a Christian.

There is nothing to be done. Lets just say a prayer and wait for the next massacre

That, or prepare yourself. Your call.

Right...baby steps. You'll get there.

Nope, just a firearm. Not all weapons are firearms.

to blow the brains out of a Kindergartner

Not over the top at all...:doubt:

Relax

You have won. Nobody is going to take your guns. This is America

You are free to have the weapon of your choice to shoot Congresswomen, Movie Theaters, Malls at Christmas and Kindergarten classrooms

More stupidity from RW. Anyone else starting to get the impression from RW's posts that he's around 14 years old?

No adult can be as much of a simpleton as this character. :confused::cool:

Like I said....go fuck yourself, asswipe. I'm not playing your game anymore.

yUo = TaRd

No, not really. You're an emotional cripple desperately trying to derail this thread and make it about you to prop up your paper-thin sense of self-worth.

But, of course, that's all you ever do.

I worked a case in Hahira, Ga. years ago where a man had a property dispute with his neighbor. Neighbor was weed eating out by the road and the elderly neighbor thought he was on his property. Elderly man attempts to stop man with the weed eater and man with weed eater attacks him with the weed eater. Man being attacked had injuries and died of a heart attack.
We need a 3 day waiting period on weed eaters. Drive way weeds can wait 3 days.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Perhaps it will prompt a much-needed discussion about mental health in this country, as the issue isn’t guns or their availability.

As with other medical issues, if detected and treated early, mental disorders can be managed in a manner as not to manifest in acts of violence.

There is also the very difficult issue – in that Americans don’t like to talk about it or even acknowledge it – of the basic nature of American culture; where we perceive violence as a legitimate means of conflict resolution.

However we address the issue, simply ‘banning’ guns, or placing greater restrictions on guns will succeed in only diminishing our civil liberties and allowing the violence to continue.

I disagree. Here is why.

The same movies, television shows, books, comedians, etc... are available in Europe, Asia, and America. Compare the gun deaths in the advanced countries in those regions to that what we have in the US.

We have essentially the same culture or at least the same access to influences upon that culuture. You could see Skyfall in any theater in London, Paris, etc... The violent XBOX games are just as violent in Tokyo as they are in Texas. Books are books wherever they are sold--you can download them to your Kindle in any country. I don't see where you have a valid claim as to our culture being much different.

What we have that they don't is a dumbass amendment that has been twisted into an insane take on the founding fathers' wishes.

Sigh the simple solution is you lock all doors, and people need to be buzzed in. That will make it harder, but then you need a simple medal detector once inside. Mostly just for the adults coming in.

This would take funding, so not sure if people would be ok with it.

The easy fix to this is that there is no easy fix to this.

Forum List

Back