Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

Another school shooting. Time to arm the teachers?

I say yes. Of course proper precautions should be taken but lets allow administration officials to protect the children and themselves.

Yes! - They can have a safe inside their desk to prevent any students from gaining access to the gun. Teachers should be armed to protect the students & themselves.

I think that all persons over the age of 18 should be required to own a gun, and that starting at an early age, children should be educated on how to properly wield a weapon, about gun safety, and about how to take care of your weapon. Shit like this wouldn't happen if your entire workforce is armed with even a simple 9 millimeter.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, they're increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't to arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Last edited:
Another wingnut jumping at the chance to politicize a tragedy.

Well done, Grampa Douchebag.

Wanting to protect the kids is so douche baggish of me......

Fuck off troll
Every time there is another mass shooting - and I think this is the 14th this year - there are calls for gun control.

And every time that happens, wingnuts accuse them of politicizing a tragedy.

Why isn't what you are doing "politicizing a tragedy", Grampa Douchebag?

Another wingnut jumping at the chance to politicize a tragedy.

Well done, Grampa Douchebag.

Fuck off troll
Every time there is another mass shooting - and I think this is the 14th this year - there are calls for gun control.

I have never accused anyone of any such thing. I'm not bringing politics into this you are.

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.

Fuck off troll

I have never accused anyone of any such thing. I'm not bringing politics into this you are.
Wingnuts accuse gun control advocates of politicizing these tragedies every time. You're a wingnut. Don't want to be associated with wingnuts? Stop being a wingnut. And a douchebag. Simple.

I'm surprised cons would trust teachers with guns since they believe all teacher are liberals.

And no, given the fact that sometimes teachers abuse children, teachers should not be armed.

Guns should be kept in the home and at businesses.

THAT'S IT.

No one should be walking the streets with them, except LEOs.

Damn it... Have I fell thru a wormhole?
I agree again (with parts of it anyway) :)

Is America willing to turn the safety of its children over to common union thugs? What some are suggesting is arming union thugs. As I remember my fifth grade teacher, Mrs. Wagner, and her rules, I don't want to arm teachers. Mrs. Wagner didn't tolerate nonsense and now to give teachers like her, a common union thug, a gun, is creating worse conditions. I'd take my chances with the campus intruder. Union thugs should not have guns.

New Topics

Forum List

Back