Another school shooting....time to arm the teachers?

TM isn't to be listened to. She is to be mocked and hope for a suite meltdown. That's her contribution here. Nothing more.

The much needed discussion on gun-control.

Yes?

They aren't decreasing, their increasing. In both frequency and verocity.

An elementary school...that's a new low.

And BTW, the answer ain't arm everyone...we're not going back to the cowboy days of the wild, wild West.

Gun control wouldn't have stopped this! What would have stopped this if some of the teacher were armed.

I am not for student in college being armed, but what about the professors. Obviously in this case the kids wouldn't be armed, but if even one teacher was armed there could have been an immediate response!

I would agree if we had posters involved. But we don't. We are detached outsiders and this is a message board. If you feel its too early fine, simply don't click on the thread. Problem solved.

Nope, I will definitely post and comment on any thread I choose but thanks for being so concerned about children and this latest tragedy. That is why you made this thread, right?

Yes it is. I don't nor will I ever own a firearm.

Grampa, this is one of those issues I truly wish we could all come together on in the belief we all want to keep our children safe.

I support the right to carry. I do not support the right to carry a gun into a school to murder people.

Ok, you're a fringe losertarian.

Don't worry...some liberal will come along equating gun violence to RTW states.....you're just too stupid to know it will happen.

Actually shithead....you dumbfuck liberals try to equate bad things/low pay in RTW states....so just pointing out how stupid you are....

Sorry, Senora Turd, not a liberal, and I've never tried to equate anything like that.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but even that's beyond you, and I hate to see an animal suffer.

Yawn. Your monkey English is why you're unemployed, Senora.

Well, schools need to have better video systems so the guard and front office see someone walk into any entrance and get the jump on him.

As for teachers being armed, that is dangerous if a teacher leaves it behind in a purse, desk, etc then some kid gets the gun.

Schools should have 1 police guard in them, at least at the high school level.

The school should also have 1-2 people in the front office trained and armed to carry a 9mm inside the school.

IMO there should be several teachers or other employs secretly carrying. When you have a uniformed guard the perp will try to take him out first.

Beyond comprehension... 18 kids dead, and 8 teachers?

RIP

I would agree if we had posters involved. But we don't. We are detached outsiders and this is a message board. If you feel its too early fine, simply don't click on the thread. Problem solved.

Nope, I will definitely post and comment on any thread I choose but thanks for being so concerned about children and this latest tragedy. That is why you made this thread, right?

Yes it is. I don't nor will I ever own a firearm.

That's your choice but imho it's a mistake.

Fucking idiot.

This is an immense tragedy, but that the fact that it happened now means that a lot of people will celebrate their Christmases by burying their loved ones.

So merry fucking Christmas indeed, you doorknob.

This is an immense tragedy, but that the fact that it happened now means that a lot of people will celebrate their Christmases by burying their loved ones.

All I have been thinking about mj. This is heartbreaking.

Typical resonse of a shitbag.....make up stuff about someone's employment.

It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year without a job....

Don't worry...some liberal will come along equating gun violence to RTW states.....you're just too stupid to know it will happen.

Sorry, Senora Turd, not a liberal, and I've never tried to equate anything like that.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but even that's beyond you, and I hate to see an animal suffer.

Last edited:
yeah miore guns will solve this.

time for this country to STOP worshiping guns and pretending more guns solve everything

Fucking idiot.

So merry fucking Christmas indeed, you doorknob.

All I have been thinking about mj. This is heartbreaking.

Indeed. And not only burying their loved ones, but burying their children, and coming home to things like unopened presents that they likely already had bought for them, decorations up, etc...

This will shatter those families irreparably already, but because it happened when it did, it's likely Christmas will be the darkest days of the year for the surviving member for the rest of their lives.

Connecticut news org. reporting 27 dead / 9 adults and 18 children. I don't know if the shooter is included in that tally. Awful. This is worse than Columbine.

yeah miore guns will solve this.

time for this country to STOP worshiping guns and pretending more guns solve everything

People who kill innocent people are the problem.

No one worships objects but I do cherish my rights as an American. Stop using a tragedy to repeat tired talking points.

Typical resonse of a shitbag.....make up stuff about someone's employment.

It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year with a job....

"It's kinda hard to make over $100,000 a year with a job...."

Thanks for proving my point, Senora. Your monkey English is coming through loud and clear.

Connecticut news org. reporting 27 dead / 9 adults and 18 children. I don't know if the shooter is included in that tally. Awful. This is worse than Columbine.

Reports are the shooter is dead. Not sure if by suicide or by police kill.

Fox news reports that the shooter is NOT included in the number of dead.

Forum List

Back