Another Sarah Palin thread to make you cry:

The United States consumes about 20 million barrels of oil per day. It produces 10 million and imports 10 million. America's production profile from conventional sources is declining. I support drilling in ANWR but ANWR would produce at a maximum about 800,000 barrels a day. Total Gulf production is about 2 million barrels per day. Florida - and I do not support drilling off the Florida coast - would come nowhere near that.

No matter how we cut it, opening those two areas comes nowhere near the amount needed for energy self-sufficiency.

You see, we are NOT saving the environment by following environmental extremism in America, but just the opposite. That oil is being drilled far less safely in other parts of the globe, and then transfered via ship, (and ships account for far greater spills over time than is currently taking place in the Gulf) to America. So in effect, we produce more danger to the environment, more dependence of foreign oil, and produce LESS jobs here in America.

You're so shook up, you're stuttering

Just waiting for a comprehensible response to the above!

Thank you! :eusa_angel:

I realize that many have a problem with literacy. Just tell me which english words you didn't understand, and I'll give you a link to an online dictionary.

Forget things like energy and foreign policy. Why can't she just learn to keep her foot out of her mouth?

Because she's an idiot?

the REAL idiots are those of us who keep putting people like her in positions of power.

and when I say "people like her" I mean REPUBLICANS and DEMOCRATS

when people like palin or pelosi speak I cringe....

how the hell could America have sunk so low as to allow two political parties full of dimwits run the country.....?

have we no lincolns, washingtons, jeffersons?

sarah-palin-yeah%21-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Yesterday she blamed the spill on environmentalists.

Damn, she's hot. A real woman.

sarah-palin-yeah%21-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

Yesterday she blamed the spill on environmentalists.

Damn, she's hot. A real woman.

she's a very pretty girl

and quite simpleminded

I have no doubtthat she really believes a lot of the nonsense she spouts.

if she is ever elected as POTUS the first thing she will say is "it's gods swill"

er....I mean..."gods WILL..."

Forum List

Back