Palin: Obama Bans US Offshore Drilling And Finances 10B So Brazil Can Drill Offshore

The US DOES NOT drill for oil. The US leases land to oil companies and they drill. The oil is theirs to sell to the highest bidder. Once again, the US DOES NOT drill for oil.

This administration makes a habit out of labeling themselves "Geniuses" but i just don't see any proof of their "Genius" on anything. Putin is currently helping Iran build their Nuclear facilities and is now going to drill off our shores. Yet this administration is running around boasting about their coming wonderful "Arms Deal" with Russia. Judging by their past,i'm pretty sure this will be a very bad deal for the U.S. while being a great deal for Putin and Russia. These people are no geniuses. I don't care how many times they call themselves geniuses. Putin is playing the inexperienced "Community Organizer" like a fiddle at this point. It really is sad.

inmho
We should keep our oil in reserve for our later use when the price goes up instead pf producing it now and selling it at market price.
Lets buy everyone elses while it is relatively cheap.
When it goes up in price then lets drill and produce the oil.

We should build the Alaska natural gas line now.

This administration makes a habit out of labeling themselves "Geniuses" but i just don't see any proof of their "Genius" on anything. Putin is currently helping Iran build their Nuclear facilities and is now going to drill off our shores. Yet this administration is running around boasting about their coming wonderful "Arms Deal" with Russia. Judging by their past,i'm pretty sure this will be a very bad deal for the U.S. while being a great deal for Putin and Russia. These people are no geniuses. I don't care how many times they call themselves geniuses. Putin is playing the inexperienced "Community Organizer" like a fiddle at this point. It really is sad.

If it were not "inexperienced Community Organizer" Putin would long ago have launched a Nuclear reactor in Iran and completed a contract to supply C-300.
So, what happens Putin, goes on assignment to Obama and this is really sad for Russia.

Obama is denying access to domestic oil production, while shipping Billions to Brazil for an oil company owned in part by George Soros.

Loss of high paying American jobs and resulting tax revenue. Increased dependence on foreign oil.

From my reading over at factCheck.org, here is my understanding about this Export-Import Bank approved loan:

(1) none of President Obama’s appointees had joined the Ex-Im board at the time of the vote, which was unanimous, and bipartisan. The Ex-Im Bank states: "In fact, at the time the Bank’s Board consisted of three Republicans and two Democrats, all of whom were appointed by George W. Bush."

(2) the loan is being made specifically to finance purchase by Petrobras of U.S.-made oilfield equipment and services. The mission of the Ex-Im Bank is to encourage exports by making such loans.

Obama is denying access to domestic oil production, while shipping Billions to Brazil for an oil company owned in part by George Soros.

Loss of high paying American jobs and resulting tax revenue. Increased dependence on foreign oil.

From my reading over at factCheck.org, here is my understanding about this Export-Import Bank approved loan:

(1) none of President Obama’s appointees had joined the Ex-Im board at the time of the vote, which was unanimous, and bipartisan. The Ex-Im Bank states: "In fact, at the time the Bank’s Board consisted of three Republicans and two Democrats, all of whom were appointed by George W. Bush."

(2) the loan is being made specifically to finance purchase by Petrobras of U.S.-made oilfield equipment and services. The mission of the Ex-Im Bank is to encourage exports by making such loans.

Exactly. This is an old e-mail chain bull shit cooked up grocery check out line rag story letter along the lines that Obama was born in Kenya. Debunked a half year ago.

Forum List

Back