Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

Amazing how you needed to start a new thread on the exact same topic we already have been discussion.

Did anyone seriously doubt Trump would drop like a rock? He hasnt been in the media for a week and a half. He hasnt announced his Presidency officially. It was going to happen eventually anyway.

Why you think this amazing or startling is beyond me.

But it was edifying to see who here was estactic about the idea of him running. Clearly demonstrated the level of political sophistication of which they are capable.

Yeah, but then you guys elected Barack Obama. I think they beat you on that one.

But it was edifying to see who here was estactic about the idea of him running. Clearly demonstrated the level of political sophistication of which they are capable.

Who Was ecstatic about him running? I always thought he was a joke. The only real Smart thing I have heard him say. Is when he was asked if he would run as an Independent he quickly said He was a conservative at heart and would not do it because it would split the vote and assure Obama wins.

At least he got one thing right, now go back to reality TV where your hair and ego Belong.

Trump is a blow-hard promoter who is primarily interested in promoting himself. I don't think he ever believed he had a chance of winning the nomination otherwise he would not have made the statements he has made. He has too wives, bankruptcies, and shady deals in his past. I believe he just wants to see a statement added to his biography that he was a contender in the 2012 election and maybe a new TV series.

Other than himself, I am not sure anyone ever took this seriously. He is a walking EGO.

Just reading through the link and subsequent links in the OP makes me wonder if he hasn't badly miscalculated by opening his own past - and present - up to scrutiny.

He obviously trades heavily on the Trump name in business but it could be sliding down the charts along with his poll ratings.

Forum List

Back