Another one bites the dust: Trump announces he is not running for President

Unfortunately, we will never get the answer to that ageless question of whether or not a shady used car salesman is more, or less, popular than a shady real estate agent.

I love how Obama setup this A$$Klown...gave him all the rope in the world to hang his LYING A$$.

Talking about "You don't know what MY investigators have found." and all sorts of utter BULLSHAT.

In one smooth swoop Obama knocked him down, out for the count.

And the beauty was that it was a 2fer, first the BC presentation, then the comedy show...to his face.

Didn't even call that lunatic carnival barker by his name.

It was a thing of beauty.

:lol:

I love how Obama setup this A$$Klown...gave him all the rope in the world to hang his LYING A$$.

Talking about "You don't know what MY investigators have found." and all sorts of utter BULLSHAT.

And the beauty was that it was a 2fer, first the BC presentation, then the comedy show...to his face.

You lefties are some of the most intolerant people who condone thuggish, low class behavior. This President has been the most embarrassing of all I've lived under.

Trump is yesterday's news

His political aspirations ended when Bin Laden was killed

This just in..Trump will not announce whether or not he is running for president at the conclusion of his show. He ...now hold on to your hats....LIED it seems.

Wow. He went from top the republican heap to nothing (which ironically is the top of the republican heap).

You lefties are some of the most intolerant people who condone thuggish, low class behavior. This President has been the most embarrassing of all I've lived under.

Was trump at any point during this circus show, intolerant or thuggish?

STFU and eat it.

Last edited:
you mean after all those Polls saying how much repubs love the Donald, all that love from Fox News and the Right Wing Radio (or as it's known all of AM radio, weird how that works) you mean he's tanking? Repubs put their hopes into a ridiculous clown not realizing he was a ridiculous clown?
Well even Trump would be a HUGE upgrade over that fascist, racist,incompetent pig obama.

you mean after all those Polls saying how much repubs love the Donald, all that love from Fox News and the Right Wing Radio (or as it's known all of AM radio, weird how that works) you mean he's tanking? Repubs put their hopes into a ridiculous clown not realizing he was a ridiculous clown?
Well even Trump would be a HUGE upgrade over that fascist, racist,incompetent pig obama.

"Fascist, racist pig"? No, that was Jr.

All the departure of Trump means is that I won't have to deal with combover jokes being seen as the hight of with and political intelligence.

Donald Trump, the real estate developer-turned-reality-television star who promotes his business acumen as he ponders a U.S. presidential campaign, is a bust with global investors.

By 68 percent to 14 percent, the billionaire is viewed unfavorably by respondents in a Bloomberg Global Poll of investors, analysts and traders. In the U.S., where Trump is more widely known, his unfavorable rating climbs to 79 percent, while those viewing him favorably rises to 17 percent.

Trump Failing With Investors in Poll Showing 68% Unfavorable - Bloomberg.com

Shouldn't come as a surprise, given how awful he has treated shareholders.

I can wait to see the ass-whooping Democrats are going to get when they have to deal with the issues head-on with Trump.

Trump is a pussy and will withdraw as soon as he is required to post his tax returns

Forum List

Back