Biden administration says the nation will soon embrace child transitioning.

Well Potatohead is The Pedo in Chief so it is understandable that is a high priority for him.

Where is your "actual evidence". Do you have one case where a child was given surgery?????? Just one will do it.

Your laughing emoticon is not evidence.

Find us one case where a child was given gender surgery prior to puberty.

Mocking the request is proof positive that you’re a lying idiot. Just like massive election fraud, you think claiming it exists, is evidence that it does.

There is nothing so gullible as stupid as a member of the MAGA Cult parodying lies Tucker Carlson and FOX tells them.

When somebody publicly admits that they’re lying to you for money and fame, a sensible person would tell them to go fuck themselves and walk away. MAGA Cult members just say “please sir, can I have some more”.

This whole tranny thing is about normalizing mental illness and revenue for those pushing genital mutilation of children.

Mocking the request is proof positive that you’re a lying idiot. Just like massive election fraud, you think claiming it exists, is evidence that it does.

There is nothing so gullible as stupid as a member of the MAGA Cult parodying lies Tucker Carlson and FOX tells them.

When somebody publicly admits that they’re lying to you for money and fame, a sensible person would tell them to go fuck themselves and walk away. MAGA Cult members just say “please sir, can I have some more”.
You're asking for evidence of something and then Biden gives it to the world.

Are you really this retarded?

Just knew you'd be back with a lame qualifier -- "prior to puberty". :laughing0301:

Shut up and go away. We like you a lot better when you are silent.

And BTW, I love the touch of comedy theater there in your final paragraph. Translation: DAMN! I've totally lost my room. Time to fling shit."

The whole world is going to shit....and the only way out of it is to fight back, apparently.

The whole world is not going to shit. The USA is going to shit. France erupts like this every 5 years or so.

While, Donald Trump and the Republican Party are busy trying to start a civil war, and destroying the USA and up ending your Constitution, those of us who elected competent and sound governance, are busily getting on with life.

Countries who elected right wing “strong men” are faring poorly post pandemic. The same incompetent assholes who screwed up their nations’ pandemic response, have screwed up their economic recovery too.

Competent leadership around the world is tackling these problems head on. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, the Scandinavian countries, most of the EU are recovering quite nicely and sanely.

Just knew you'd be back with a lame qualifier -- "prior to puberty". :laughing0301:

Shut up and go away. We like you a lot better when you are silent.

And BTW, I love the touch of comedy theater there in your final paragraph. Translation: DAMN! I've totally lost my room. Time to fling shit."

Yes, because shit is all you have - ever.

The definition of a “child”, is someone who hasn’t passed puberty. So your assertion that “pre-puberty” is some “new” qualifier, is both false and ridiculous.

You’re claiming children are receiving, gender transitioning surgery. Prove it. Find one case or shut the fuck up.

Of course we know that you won’t shut the fuck up you’ll continue to post your weak insults because you have nothing else.

A child cannot get a tattoo, but psychotic lefties want to mutilate their genitals.

Fucking bizarre. Lefties are super sick people.

The definition of a “child”, is someone who hasn’t passed puberty. So your assertion that “pre-puberty” is some “new” qualifier, is both false and ridiculous.

You’re claiming children are receiving, gender transitioning surgery. Prove it. Find one case or shut the fuck up.

Of course we know that you won’t shut the fuck up you’ll continue to post your weak insults because you have nothing else.

You're cute and wrong, but they let you in here anyway.

You must also be lucky to be walking the planet after all the lying you've done..

The whole world is not going to shit. The USA is going to shit. France erupts like this every 5 years or so.

While, Donald Trump and the Republican Party are busy trying to start a civil war, and destroying the USA and up ending your Constitution, those of us who elected competent and sound governance, are busily getting on with life.

Countries who elected right wing “strong men” are faring poorly post pandemic. The same incompetent assholes who screwed up their nations’ pandemic response, have screwed up their economic recovery too.

Competent leadership around the world is tackling these problems head on. Canada, New Zealand, Australia, the Scandinavian countries, most of the EU are recovering quite nicely and sanely.
Competent leadership?
Seems your idea of competent leadership is some guy wearing a dress intentionally causing the failure of a bank, or some potato head POTUS who thinks encouraging children to switch sexes without their parent's knowledge is not only moral but legal.

Holy smokes, you make the Germans that knuckled under to the Nazi party look like decent human-beings.

Where did you get this information from, that "most of the EU, Australia, Scandinavia, etc" are recovering nicely and sanely?

People (Hermaphroditus-poor bastards) or scientifically proven persons with chromosome failures, (also poor bastards) have nothing to do in general with queers who are simply physiologically heavily disturbed people (just as Homos and Lesbians) - it is amazing to see that a topic that involves/affects less then 1% of a population (of which more then 98% are queers, homos and lesbians) gets that kind of political attention in the USA.
Now me being pro China - not in regards to their food, but in regards to their political/economic system that is supported by more then 80% of it's population, it makes me almost euphoric to see the political topics that divide or infuriate Americans.

Imagine Americans and their respective lawmakers would actually discuss and forward sense making proposals in regards to healthcare and pension system, economic and industrial perspectives, migration and education - wow, if I would be a CPC political official - I would likely piss in my pants.

Lying sack of 💩

The legal definition is a person under the age of majority. And since we are speaking of LEGAL matters, that is anyone under the age of 18 in most states.

See link.

Now just how far are you going to move the goal post next?

Your Insane.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Where is your "actual evidence". Do you have one case where a child was given surgery?????? Just one will do it.

I know you didn't accept that the other link I gave you was valid because you didn't think the victim was young enough to be considered a "child", so here's one a little younger for ya.

So...................................

What's your next lame qualifier going to be? Does the child have to be 11 to be technically a "child"?

10?

9?

What's it going to be?

Do you only consider sexual mutilation to be a crime when it's on a three year old? How about a newborn?

Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine told a crowd of pediatric health care providers last month that he is "optimistic" that genital mutilation and chemical transmogrification of children — euphemistically referred to as "gender-affirming care" — will soon be fully embraced.
This is what I mean by the worst of euphemism drift ---- it's like saying abortion is "health care for women," which are the leftist words for it. I am in favor of liberal abortion rules, but it certainly isn't "health care for women"!! The above is even worse than that, however ---- calling gross sexual mutilation and giving huge amounts of cancer-causing hormone chemicals ---- "gender-affirming care."

I am sure I need to stop using all these kinds of euphemisms: they are disgusting and all lies.

Last edited:

It's just all about getting people to accept it is all.

Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine told a crowd of pediatric health care providers last month that he is "optimistic" that genital mutilation and chemical transmogrification of children — euphemistically referred to as "gender-affirming care" — will soon be fully embraced.
The Biden nominee spoke at a "Pediatric Grand Rounds" session hosted in February by Connecticut Children’s, an expansive health system catering to kids. Levine, the highest-ranking transsexual official in U.S. history, discussed "gender-affirming care," the long-term impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, and mental health problems suffered by American youths.

"By proactively engaging with the social and environmental world that defines our patients’ lives, we can help them in terms of preventative care, acute care, chronic care, and other very impactful issues that affect our children and their families," said Levine.
Levine intimated that the failure by "the social and environmental world" to fully embrace the transsexual agenda has resulted in mentally ill youths attempting suicide.
A Pew Research Center national survey published in June found that 46% of U.S. adults polled favored making it illegal for health care professionals to "help" someone under the age of 18 with medical care for gender transition. 72% of Republican or Republican-leaning respondents supported the statement. 58% of all respondents agreed that transsexual athletes should have to compete on sports teams that match their biological sex.
"Lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, and intersex Americans, especially our youth, are very challenged at this time and are attempting suicide at an alarming rate," claimed the health secretary.

"Gender-affirming care is medical care. Gender-affirming care is mental health care. And literally, gender-affirming care is suicide prevention care," said the health secretary.
Dr. Stanley Goldfarb of the anti-woke medical group Do No Harm told Fox News Digital that contrary to Levine's claims, there is "no good evidence that children treated with gender-altering hormones or puberty blockers improved mental health assessments."
"Levine’s appearance at Connecticut Children’s Hospital praising ‘gender-affirming care’ for minors and claiming it will be fully embraced is wrong and must be countered," added Goldfarb. "A recent study from the University of Washington showed that there was absolutely no change in the psychological well-being of children with gender dysphoria treated with these medications. ...There can be irrevocable harm being done to children by those pushing for these radical, ideologically driven treatments."
TheBlaze previously reported on a study published September 19 in the Journal of Sex and Marital Therapy that explained how the puberty blockers foisted on children as part of the "gender-affirming care" regimen are also known as luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonists or GnRHa drugs. These drugs, used also to "chemically castrate men," are not just creating sexless adults, but depleting victims' bone density, hampering their cognitive development, and producing a myriad of harmful emotional effects.
The American College of Pediatricians reportedly indicated that GnRHa drugs "arrest bone growth, decrease bone accretion, prevent the sex-steroid dependent organization and maturation of the adolescent brain, and inhibit fertility by preventing the development of gonadal tissue and mature gametes for the duration of treatment."
Per Goldfarb's suggestion that irrevocable damage is being done to minors, a host of so-called de-transitioners such as Chloe Cole and Michelle Zacchigna have recently begun speaking out about how "gender-affirming care" inevitably amounts to irreversible damage.
Levine told Connecticut Children's that the Biden administration will "try everything we can legally" to circumnavigate the democratic will of Americans in states that have enacted prohibitions on the mutilation of children.
After all, said Levine, transsexual medical procedures on minors have the Biden administration's "highest support."
In an interview Monday with "The Daily Show," President Joe Biden singled out Florida's laws barring chemical and surgical transsexual "treatment" for kids, suggesting they are "cruel."
Biden's comments, further evidence of the "highest support" Levine mentioned in Connecticut, took on a quasi-religious dimension: "What's going on in Florida, as my mother would say, is close to sinful. It's just terrible what they're doing," said Biden.
Levine suggested that the Biden's administration's support will soon become the norm.
"I think that it's not going to be politically advantageous. It wasn't particularly in 2022. And so I think that as we look to all the different elections in 2024, I think the next two years are going to be challenging," said the health secretary. "But I'm a positive and optimistic person, and I choose to be positive, optimistic. And I think that the wheels will turn on this."
Levine claimed that criticism of the "gender-affirming care" he intends to help normalize tends to be "ideologically and politically motivated" and is "unconscionable," reported the New York Post.
In April 2022, Levine told NPR that for some critics, "these issues of gender identity are beyond their experience. They don't understand it, and so they fear it, and that fear can lead to negative feelings and emotions."

Levine had also claimed that "there is no argument among medical professionals – pediatricians, pediatric endocrinologists, adolescent medicine physicians, adolescent psychiatrists, psychologists, etc. – about the value and the importance of gender-affirming care."
Rep. Andy Harris, a member of the House Doctors Caucus and co-chair of the Pro-Life Caucus, told Fox News Digital that it was "reprehensible for a government official — let alone the Assistant U.S. Secretary of HHS — to promote the genital mutilation of minors as becoming a standard practice."
"Many pediatricians, particularly pediatric endocrinologists, have expressed serious concerns about the use of puberty blockers, hormone blockers, and sex transition surgeries in minors," said Harris. "These doctors know that these medications and procedures can impact children’s bone growth, fertility, and risk of breast and prostate cancer. Meanwhile, HHS has pressured providers to provide this care or else face discrimination lawsuits. We must protect our children."
Biden can't speak for the nation. The nation is at least 2/3's red and that shit ain't gonna fly.

A child cannot get a tattoo, but psychotic lefties want to mutilate their genitals.

Fucking bizarre. Lefties are super sick people.

A child cannot get genital mutilating surgery either. Think about it logicly. You cannot get cosmetic surgery before puberty either. BECAUSE THE B0DY CHANGES C0MPLETELY DURING PUBERTY.

If you can't get anything permanent done before puberty, including genital surgery, then these "cases" from Questionable Sources which promote conspiracy theories about gender mutilation, are fucking lying to you.

Forum List

Back