Another Joe Biden whopper: Claims his uncle was eaten by cannibals.

The scary part is I think he really believes the stuff he says. As I understand it the military said the plane the man was on went down in the ocean due to engine failure how you take that to possibly being eaten by cannibals I don’t know.

His problem is that he can't come up with a good subject for debate, so he just grabs a headline, without reading the story, and makes his stand hoping nobody actually reads the article.
He's been doing this for thousands of generations 😌

Last edited:
The scary part is I think he really believes the stuff he says. As I understand it the military said the plane the man was on went down in the ocean due to engine failure how you take that to possibly being eaten by cannibals I don’t know.

Word. The mermaids probably ate him instead.

WTF? The guy has completely lost it. Told this proven lie twice.
Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

Please xplain how anyone could vote for this guy to be President for four more years.

By any chance was he eaten by the Amtrack conductor?

This is what he said:

"He flew single-engine planes, reconnaissance flights over New Guinea. He had volunteered because someone couldn't make it. He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals in New Guinea at the time," Mr Biden told reporters afterwards. "They never recovered his body."

What's you problem?

FYI:
A well-known case of mortuary cannibalism is that of the Fore tribe in New Guinea, which resulted in the spread of the prion disease kuru. Although the Fore's mortuary cannibalism was well-documented, the practice had ceased before the cause of the disease was recognized.

Now was it likely that happened... No...

It is a family story passed through the family and it got a bit of legs along the way. These are Irish families and they like nothing better than adding a bit here and there... There is a great one in my locality about my father meeting the Edge from U2...
It is more about could it be plausible... Biden didn't say he was eaten by Cannibals but he could have been... Makes it a good story..
He was a passenger, not a pilot.
He died months before Joe said he volunteered.

Joe is a pathological liar.

Why are they letting him talk? They have succeeded in using lawfare to stop Trump campaigning. Now the need to hide Biden like last time.

If he does talk, he needs to say how he will reverse all his policies and deport all his illegals, basically Biden 2.0 running against Original Biden.

Instead he makes racist jokes about cannibals eating his uncle.

Why are they letting him talk? They have succeeded in using lawfare to stop Trump campaigning. Now the need to hide Biden like last time.

If he does talk, he needs to say how he will reverse all his policies and deport all his illegals, basically Biden 2.0 running against Original Biden.

Instead he makes racist jokes about cannibals eating his uncle.

Talk
Not talk
Pass away

Doesn't matter any Democrat starts out with 40% .

Give it up and just admit what everyone already knows. Scream At The Sky *Joe is a babbling lying buffoon the entire world laughs at.
This funny. If Joe says something about the distant past, and gets any little detail wrong, you think it's one giant lie he told.

If he gets a name wrong (think Tim Apple) or a detail wrong (covfeve) you chalk it up as a lie.

Good grief. The plane crashed at sea. The military confirmed it

What a complete, asshat CLOWN!

Hey world. Pedo Joe by no means represents me; my family; my friends; or my nation. He's a complete embarrassment and only the dumbest, braindead, and mentally incompetent among us support this fucktard. Please don't laugh at the rest of us! It's not our fault.

Forum List

Back