Another female teacher has sex with student

But there is an innocent angel underneath all that testosterone. While he undoubtedly enjoyed the temporary physical pleasure he received by being used by an adult female for her gratification, it was a shallow experience that certainly can't be a postive experience for his entire manhood.
Do you never weigh the emotional impact of sex ?

:lol:
He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but he had not he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?
If you are going to do something like that in the first place, I doubt you would see it as a negative.

There is no way for you nor anyone else to know what kind of impact this will have on as he matures. What will he think of women or himself as the result of this experience is an unknown. Society draws some lines for reasons and in spite of your experiences, men are not totally comprised of testosterone. Expecting them to be can sure encourage that behavior tho.
He will probably think girls his own age need a few lessons, that is about is far as it will go for him.

But there is an innocent angel underneath all that testosterone. While he undoubtedly enjoyed the temporary physical pleasure he received by being used by an adult female for her gratification, it was a shallow experience that certainly can't be a postive experience for his entire manhood.
Do you never weigh the emotional impact of sex ?

He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but he had not he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?
If you are going to do something like that in the first place, I doubt you would see it as a negative.

There is no way for you nor anyone else to know what kind of impact this will have on as he matures. What will he think of women or himself as the result of this experience is an unknown. Society draws some lines for reasons and in spite of your experiences, men are not totally comprised of testosterone. Expecting them to be can sure encourage that behavior tho.
I do also love how you keep talking about my "experiences", kind of makes me think you are implying I am either a slut or I only sleep with sex crazed assholes????

He will probably think girls his own age need a few lessons, that is about is far as it will go for him.

How do you know she was any good ? Are you sure she was a great example of how a sexual encounter should be for a boy ?

Are you so old you have forgotten what it was like to be 16?

Have you spoken with every man who had an experience such as this ?

No but I had such an experience and I count it as one of the best of my life.

I was 16 she was 27. I was staying with a few older buddies of mine a couple states away from my home for the summer and working construction. She was a single friend of my friend's girl. He being a good friend didn't tell anyone that I was only 16.

It was one of the best times of my life.

I do also love how you keep talking about my "experiences", kind of makes me think you are implying I am either a slut or I only sleep with sex crazed assholes????

No you don't. You hate the fact that you think I have labeled you in any fashion. Are you using someone else's experiences to form your judgement ?

Are you so old you have forgotten what it was like to be 16?

I was 16 she was 27. I was staying with a few older buddies of mine a couple states away from my home for the summer and working construction. She was a single friend of my friend's girl. He being a good friend didn't tell anyone that I was only 16.

If every man in the world were the same as you we could say this was a great thing for him then.

If every man in the world were the same as you we could say this was a great thing for him then.

If every man in the world was honest, they would say exactly what I'm saying.

You do realize that it wasn't so long ago that a 16 year old was considered a man and was expected to act like one. Not so much has changed that consensual sex is now a traumatic thing for a man.

No you don't. You hate the fact that you think I have labeled you in any fashion. Are you using someone else's experiences to form your judgement ?

No, I just remember what high school boys are like. I am also smart enough to know if a boy is willing to have sex and drink alcohol, he is probably not some innocent angel.

Just because I don't feel bad for the kid, you have come to your own conclusions about the men in my life and how I feel about them.

You do realize that it wasn't so long ago that a 16 year old was considered a man and was expected to act like one. Not so much has changed that consensual sex is now a traumatic thing for a man.
Exactly!

Hell------we may as well shoot for age 12 or 13. All that can come out of it is good.
hell why not 6 or 7 ?
and if a girl enjoys it what the hell ?
Get rid of all laws pertaining to sex. Who needs norms ?

No, I just remember what high school boys are like. I am also smart enough to know if a boy is willing to have sex and drink alcohol, he is probably not some innocent angel.

Just because I don't feel bad for the kid, you have come to your own conclusions about the men in my life and how I feel about them.

We all have to and do come to our own conclusions about others.

Just because something feels good it doesn't mean it is right.

Doesn't mean it's wrong either.

In some older cultures both boys and girls were taught the finer points of sex and lovemaking by an older woman of the tribe. Now we think sex ed is instruction in the plumbing and the prevention of STDs.

Do you not think a 16 year old would benefit from sexual instruction from an older woman?

So, you are saying I am wrong because I have come to the conclusion this kid is not an innocent because he had sex, but it is alright for you to form an opinion on me because I feel this way?

Hell------we may as well shoot for age 12 or 13. All that can come out of it is good.
hell why not 6 or 7 ?

I don't know of a time in our culture when a 12 year old boy was considered a man. And a 6 or 7 year old was never considered an adult.

Just because something feels good it doesn't mean it is right.

Doesn't mean it's wrong either.

In some older cultures both boys and girls were taught the finer points of sex and lovemaking by an older woman of the tribe. Now we think sex ed is instruction in the plumbing and the prevention of STDs.

Do you not think a 16 year old would benefit from sexual instruction from an older woman?

I wouldn't have minded an older woman showing me the ropes when I was 16 but I will tell you this if I had a teenage daughter I would not want some grown ass men teaching her the finer points of sex.

hell why not 6 or 7 ?

I don't know of a time in our culture when a 12 year old boy was considered a man. And a 6 or 7 year old was never considered an adult.

He had to go to the extreme, he needs the shock factor.

So, you are saying I am wrong because I have come to the conclusion this kid is not an innocent because he had sex, but it is alright for you to form an opinion on me because I feel this way?

No. I'm simply saying that a sexual experience between a boy and an adult women in not necessarily something that is guaranteed to be positive for him. Ever heard of orgasm guilt ?

hell why not 6 or 7 ?

He had to go to the extreme, he needs the shock factor.

pick an age then----what age would you like to use for consent ?

Forum List

Back