Another female teacher has sex with student

I agree, she should be punished, and no where did I say she shouldn't. I am just saying not all teenage boys are innocent, and the only thing that will probably effect this boy now is the attention.
People give these kids free passes, when in reality the kid probably knew what he was doing, and probably would have bragged to his friends.

So he was asking for it.

Just like a girl that came on to a male teacher.

He fucks her, but it's ok b/c she was asking for it.

that's what you are saying. You minimise the crime b/c the guy would be high fiving his buds.

Do girls brag?
I love how 2+2=5 to you guys. Where did I say he was asking for it? I said I didn't feel bad for him, just like I didn't feel bad for the girl at my school.
And Yes, girls do brag.

That's where I got the idea, you didn't say the words, however that was the implecation.

It's imoral for an adult to have sex with a teen, it doesn't matter what lead up to it or who is who.

Wrong is wrong.

So he was asking for it.

Just like a girl that came on to a male teacher.

He fucks her, but it's ok b/c she was asking for it.

that's what you are saying. You minimise the crime b/c the guy would be high fiving his buds.

Do girls brag?
I love how 2+2=5 to you guys. Where did I say he was asking for it? I said I didn't feel bad for him, just like I didn't feel bad for the girl at my school.
And Yes, girls do brag.

That's where I got the idea, you didn't say the words, however that was the implecation.

It's imoral for an adult to have sex with a teen, it doesn't matter what lead up to it or who is who.

Wrong is wrong.

Show me where I said it wasn't wrong or that the teacher shouldn't be punished?

Rape? What's wrong with "molests?"

It's statutory rape, if the kid was willing. Plain old rape if not....and when liquor was used, I'd say willingness was not evident.

I dunno why you guys think this is funny. I can tell you if some bitch did this to my son I'd be every bit as pissed off as if some male teacher hurt my daughter.

Every kid deserves his or her innocence....and no kid deserves to be preyed on by a teacher. Or do you also think Mary Kay Leatorneau's victim is "better off" for having been abused?

I remember high school, not all high school boys are innocent, and many hit on female teachers. ;)

Did you go to Copperas Cove High School?

It's statutory rape, if the kid was willing. Plain old rape if not....and when liquor was used, I'd say willingness was not evident.

I dunno why you guys think this is funny. I can tell you if some bitch did this to my son I'd be every bit as pissed off as if some male teacher hurt my daughter.

Every kid deserves his or her innocence....and no kid deserves to be preyed on by a teacher. Or do you also think Mary Kay Leatorneau's victim is "better off" for having been abused?

I remember high school, not all high school boys are innocent, and many hit on female teachers. ;)

Did you go to Copperas Cove High School?

Nope. :D

Besides betraying his trust and her profession, she was married with two children. If this kid thinks that's what married women do, he may never have a fulfilling marriage. She's a pig. Public shame would be the most just punishment.

Is that the proper verb? Or should I have written "teacher rapes student"?

When a patrol officer found a high school teacher in a parked car with a 16-year-old student, both were naked and there were bottles of Sprite and vodka in the vehicle, according to the arrest affidavit.

Mountain View High School instructor Courtney Bowles, 31, bought the booze, picked up the unnamed boy and parked her blue Subaru in North Lake Park about 10:40 p.m. Friday, the report says.

The alleged victim first said he had no identification with him and gave Loveland police Officer Sharon Hopkins a false birth date. When she questioned him again, he handed over his Mountain View school ID, showing he was a 10th-grader. He then acknowledged he was 16.

Bowles, who is married with two children and is an instructional coach for teachers at the school, told the officer that she offered the boy alcohol, but he had only one sip.

Bowles, arrested on counts of sexual assault by a person in a position of trust and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, was released on a personal-recognizance bond Monday.
Teacher and student were found naked in car with booze, police report says - The Denver Post

WTF is wrong with people?

Yes....Sprite and Vodka....GROSS!:eusa_hand:

alg_mug_courtney-bowles.jpg

Hmm...... Lots of differant opinions and views expressed here. Grew up around logging and ranch towns, very rural. Most boys, and half the girls, were hardly inexperianced by the age of 16.

The teacher in this case had many other problems, married, supplying alcohol for the kid, ect. Permanent damage from the encounter, I seriously doubt it. Wiser from the trouble he saw, probably.

As for the age that one should consider as being correct for consenual sex, I really would not want to have to answer that. Depends so much on the individual persons ability to handle social interaction. Probably would go with the existing laws, simply to protect the children that mature less quickly.

When a male teacher has sex with a female student he is victimizing her. When a female teacher has sex with a male student she is is giving him an awesome memory and something to brag to his friends about for the rest of his life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back