Another female teacher has sex with student

Luissa, you speak as if there are no bad consequences when a female adult molests or rapes a male student. But there are -- almost as many as when it happens to a female student. The kid is exploited. Their ability to trust adults is damaged. Their sexual development is side-tracked. And while male students cannot get pregnant from sex with students, female teachers can -- and have. Who wants to acquire a child or grandchild in this way?

Then there's the fact that it's illegal, and that parents trust teachers not to do such things -- and their trust is betrayed.

Why are you defending/minimizing this?

I doubt this lady will make this boy not trust adults. I am sure he was not complaining one bit.

Believe me when I say that a 16 year old boy is not traumatized from having sex with an older woman.

The best summer of my life was when I was 16.

Absolutly but the teacher still needs to be punished for what she did, there are alot of slutty teenage girls running around these days but that does not give an adult male the excuse to take advantage of them.

I agree, she should be punished, and no where did I say she shouldn't. I am just saying not all teenage boys are innocent, and the only thing that will probably effect this boy now is the attention.
People give these kids free passes, when in reality the kid probably knew what he was doing, and probably would have bragged to his friends.

Of course but it still doesn't make it right, there are teenage girls who would brag to their friends also if they had sex with the hot older male gym teacher. The penalties need to be the same for male and female teachers who have sex with students, if this was a male teacher in the car with liquor with a teen girl everyone would be calling him a pedophile and a rapist.

I didn't really feel bad for the girl at my high school who everyone knew was dating a teacher. I also didn't feel bad for the girl who was caught receiving a train from a bunch of guys on an early release day. If you are going to let guys run a train on you, you have more issues than one of them being eighteen.

The hatred for the male's sexual agressor role that nature gave him continues to persist in a myriad of forms. Overlooking his rape by an adult female is just another example.

Yeah, because that is what I am doing. ;)

Answer me this. When you were 16, if a hot 31 year old woman was willing to have sex with you, would you have been traumatized? I doubt it.

I am not saying what the teacher did was right, and I am not saying she shouldn't be punished. I am just saying we should probably not portray the boy as some innocent angel. For one, he is probably getting high fives as we speak.

I agree, she should be punished, and no where did I say she shouldn't. I am just saying not all teenage boys are innocent, and the only thing that will probably effect this boy now is the attention.
People give these kids free passes, when in reality the kid probably knew what he was doing, and probably would have bragged to his friends.

Of course but it still doesn't make it right, there are teenage girls who would brag to their friends also if they had sex with the hot older male gym teacher. The penalties need to be the same for male and female teachers who have sex with students, if this was a male teacher in the car with liquor with a teen girl everyone would be calling him a pedophile and a rapist.

I didn't really feel bad for the girl at my high school who everyone knew was dating a teacher. I also didn't feel bad for the girl who was caught receiving a train from a bunch of guys on an early release day. If you are going to let guys run a train on you, you have more issues than one of them being eighteen.

I can understand why you might think that sex is the only facet of a man's personhood but I can assure you that there is more to us than hormones. Maybe it's just easier to dismiss us as non-human for you if you see us that shallow.

The hatred for the male's sexual agressor role that nature gave him continues to persist in a myriad of forms. Overlooking his rape by an adult female is just another example.

Answer me this. When you were 16, if a hot 31 year old woman was willing to have sex with you, would you have been traumatized? I doubt it.

I am not saying what the teacher did was right, and I am not saying she shouldn't be punished. I am just saying we should probably not portray the boy as some innocent angel. For one, he is probably getting high fives as we speak.

16 year old male...a self propelled erection. Guy would have been a local hero in 1975 at least among any guys I came across way back when esp. if the teacher was youngish and attractive. The teacher, if the word got out, would have to move to another state to escape the shame and public humiliation.

Last edited:

But there is an innocent angel underneath all that testosterone. While he undoubtedly enjoyed the temporary physical pleasure he received by being used by an adult female for her gratification, it was a shallow experience that certainly can't be a postive experience for his entire manhood.
Do you never weigh the emotional impact of sex ?

But there is an innocent angel underneath all that testosterone. While he undoubtedly enjoyed the temporary physical pleasure he received by being used by an adult female for her gratification, it was a shallow experience that certainly can't be a postive experience for his entire manhood.

Two 16 year olds having sex is a shallow experience as well. I remember the first time and it was not so great but after a while and some schooling from an older woman, I had an entirely new appreciation of sex.

I can understand why you might think that sex is the only facet of a man's personhood but I can assure you that there is more to us than hormones. Maybe it's just easier to dismiss us as non-human for you if you see us that shallow.
I love how you quoted a post where I mentioned I didn't feel bad for girls who did the same thing. LOL
Kind of makes your point invalid. I know there is more to men than just hormones, but I am also not a moron, and live in reality.

I never said the teacher shouldn't have self control.
All I am saying, is in reality most high school boys are not angels. And most boys that age want one thing, someone to suck them off or do more. The teacher broke the law depending on state laws and his age etc, but until I find out she forced the kid, I probably won't feel too sorry for him. Mary Kay was a little different, the kid was 12 or 13, which is a whole lot different.

Absolutly but the teacher still needs to be punished for what she did, there are alot of slutty teenage girls running around these days but that does not give an adult male the excuse to take advantage of them.

So he was asking for it.

Just like a girl that came on to a male teacher.

He fucks her, but it's ok b/c she was asking for it.

that's what you are saying. You minimise the crime b/c the guy would be high fiving his buds.

Do girls brag?

:lol:
He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but had he not got caught he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?
If you are going to do something like that in the first place, I doubt you would see it as a negative.

Last edited:

So he was asking for it.

Just like a girl that came on to a male teacher.

He fucks her, but it's ok b/c she was asking for it.

that's what you are saying. You minimise the crime b/c the guy would be high fiving his buds.

Do girls brag?
I love how 2+2=5 to you guys. Where did I say he was asking for it? I said I didn't feel bad for him, just like I didn't feel bad for the girl at my school.
And Yes, girls do brag.

He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but had he not got caught he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?
If you are going to do something like that in the first place, I doubt you would see it as a negative.

This certainly is not how I see it, Luissa.

So a 16 year old boy is hit on by a hot 28 year old and he's supposed to say , "I'm sorry ma'am but you're too old for me and I might be psychologically damaged"

If one of my friends ever said that, I'd have beaten the shit out of him for being a fucking idiot.

So a 16 year old boy is hit on by a hot 28 year old and he's supposed to say , "I'm sorry ma'am but you're too old for me and I might be psychologically damaged"

If one of my friends ever said that, I'd have beaten the shit out of him for being a fucking idiot.

I guess you and I are the only ones who remember what high school boys are like. :lol:

This certainly is not how I see it, Luissa.

Probably because you are middle aged woman, while this boy is a 16 year old boy. Of course you wouldn't see it that way.
We had a hot spanish teacher at my school, many 16 year olds I went to school with would have given their right arm to sleep with her. And they would not have had negative thoughts afterwords.

He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but he had not he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?

There is no way for you nor anyone else to know what kind of impact this will have on as he matures. What will he think of women or himself as the result of this experience is an unknown. Society draws some lines for reasons and in spite of your experiences, men are not totally comprised of testosterone. Expecting them to be can sure encourage that behavior tho.

He was using her, just as much as she was using him. I also highly doubt he would have looked back on it as a negative experience, he probably will now because he got caught, but he had not he probably wouldn't have. Do you not know men? or even women?

There is no way for you nor anyone else to know what kind of impact this will have on as he matures. What will he think of women or himself as the result of this experience is an unknown. Society draws some lines for reasons and in spite of your experiences, men are not totally comprised of testosterone. Expecting them to be can sure encourage that behavior tho.

Are you so old you have forgotten what it was like to be 16?

This is still wrong for the adult no matter how much the boy enjoyed it, if a man has sex with a 15 year old girl is he off the hook if the girl enjoyed her time?

Are you so old you have forgotten what it was like to be 16?

Have you spoken with every man who had an experience such as this ?

Forum List

Back