Another example of Trump "con-job" on his base.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The story made the headlines last summer, but it is still highly relevant.

It would take some long-needed honesty by Trump backers to admit that the charlatan/demagogue LIES to his base and refuses to accept responsibility for his lies that cause major hardships to those that actually chose to believe him.

Case in point is this......

Donald Trump stood outside a Carrier manufacturing plant in Indianapolis, Indiana weeks before taking office and boasted he just saved 1,100 jobs from being shipped to Mexico.

Inside the plant, some workers were skeptical. Carrier had promised layoffs, which Trump glossed over in his claim to save over 1,000 jobs.

These workers were proven right. Though Trump struck a deal with Carrier promising them $7 million in local business incentives if they kept their Indianapolis plant open, the heating and cooling company warned that it would still outsource a number of Indiana jobs to Mexico, regardless. But the Trump campaign still championed the deal as a win for American workers.

The company had openly promised the layoffs even while Trump was celebrating the company’s decision to keep its Indianapolis plant open......Some employees who believed Trump’s promises are now destined for disappointment,

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump 'Misled' Them
Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com
Carriet plant to layoff employees despite deal with Trump | The ...

• Banned
Another example of butt hurt.

No, fuck head, the real BUTT HURT is from those poor IndianA workers who were LIED to by the orange charlatan.......

But,I did ask for an honest right winger to come forward, and sure shit you are NOT that....
Have some more orange kool-aid.

Last edited:
One of the many reasons for the name "Liar in Chief" and just one of the over 2,000 falsehoods he has told during his campaign and first year as a President. Think, over 2,000 documented lies/falsehoods.

No, fuck head, the real BUTT HURT is from those poor Indian workers who were LIED to by the orange charlatan.......

But,I did ask for an honest right winger to come forward, and sure shit you are NOT that....
"Indian" workers? Are you still butt hurt about the Pocahontas thing?

My God, it just goes on and on, eh?

• Banned
Of course, one has to wonder how the other idiot, VP Pence from Indiana will face his constituents with a simple, "Oooops, did we fuck you folks at Carrier up a bit?"

• Banned

No, fuck head, the real BUTT HURT is from those poor Indian workers who were LIED to by the orange charlatan.......

People from Indiana are not called Indians. Good grief

Another fucking moron (along with Meathead) chimes in on the fact that I failed to type an "A", neglecting the royal screwing that Trump gave those Carrier workers.......

Expected from idiots without a clue.....

The story made the headlines last summer, but it is still highly relevant.

It would take some long-needed honesty by Trump backers to admit that the charlatan/demagogue LIES to his base and refuses to accept responsibility for his lies that cause major hardships to those that actually chose to believe him.

Case in point is this......

Donald Trump stood outside a Carrier manufacturing plant in Indianapolis, Indiana weeks before taking office and boasted he just saved 1,100 jobs from being shipped to Mexico.

Inside the plant, some workers were skeptical. Carrier had promised layoffs, which Trump glossed over in his claim to save over 1,000 jobs.

These workers were proven right. Though Trump struck a deal with Carrier promising them $7 million in local business incentives if they kept their Indianapolis plant open, the heating and cooling company warned that it would still outsource a number of Indiana jobs to Mexico, regardless. But the Trump campaign still championed the deal as a win for American workers.

The company had openly promised the layoffs even while Trump was celebrating the company’s decision to keep its Indianapolis plant open......Some employees who believed Trump’s promises are now destined for disappointment,

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump 'Misled' Them
Trump's Carrier jobs deal is not living up to the hype - CNBC.com
Carriet plant to layoff employees despite deal with Trump | The ...
Crying again, daily non stop. You really are a little sissy.

Indian workers? And where did the Indians work?
You got me, but nat seems to be very upset about Indian workers.

People from Indiana are not called Indians. Good grief

Another fucking moron (along with Meathead) chimes in on the fact that I failed to type an "A", neglecting the royal screwing that Trump gave those Carrier workers.......

Expected from idiots without a clue.....

Evidently you also failed to correct your screw up....what a fricken liberal.

Trump’s speech that day gave no indication of the impending layoffs. Instead, Trump predicted his deal would lead to new Carrier jobs.

“So many people in that big, big beautiful plant behind us—which will be even more beautiful in about seven months from now—they’re so happy. They’re gonna have a great Christmas,” Trump said at his Dec. 1 rally outside the Carrier plant.

“There are some people who feel they were misled. Because he misled them,” Jones said. “With him saying what he did that day, and not saying... that 550 jobs were still going to leave that facility and go to Mexico.” Carrier is most likely to lay off its least-senior employees, Jones said.

Carrier Sends Jobs to Mexico, Workers Say Trump ‘Misled’ Them

Merry Christmas, rubes!

They’re gonna have a great Christmas,”

Isn't that liar-in-chief ALSO stating that we will also have a "great Christmas" with his con job on tax reform???

Evidently you also failed to correct your screw up too....what a fricken liberal.

I will fix it........Will THAT relieve your constipation, asshole???.....LOL

Now, now don't get your panties in a bunch, just because you're the idiot.
I notice how you rubes are deliberately avoiding facing the fact Trump spit in your dumb faces.

Trump depends on your willful stupidity.

He can lie this much to you rubes only if he holds you in utter contempt. He can only do so if he believes you are the dumbest people who ever lived.

Forum List

Back