List of all the sexual predators in Hollywood and Congress...60 so far...

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Here Are All the Public Figures Who’ve Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct After Harvey Weinstein

Holy Shit....there are some seriously misogynist men in powerful jobs who are absolute fucking scum.

Here Are All the Public Figures Who’ve Been Accused of Sexual Misconduct After Harvey Weinstein

Getty Images
By Samantha Cooney
Updated: November 22, 2017 12:06 PM ET | Originally published: November 9, 2017
Since the New York Times and The New Yorker first published allegations of sexual harassment and rape against Harvey Weinsteinby Rose McGowan, Gwyneth Paltrow, Ashley Judd and dozens of others, the disgraced producer has been fired from his company and Manhattan district attorney Cyrus Vance is reportedly seeking an indictment against him.

A new report from Ronan Farrow in The New Yorker also details Weinstein’s alleged and elaborate efforts to silence journalists and accusers. The former movie executive denies the new accusations and “any allegations of non-consensual sex,” but said in a statement to the Times that, “I appreciate the way I’ve behaved with colleagues in the past has caused a lot of pain, and I sincerely apologize for it.”

The Weinstein scandal has sparked a national conversation about sexual misconduct and prompted others to come forward with accusations ranging from groping to rape against prominent men, including former Gossip Girl actor Ed Westwick, House of Cards star Kevin Spacey, actor Ben Affleck and former President George H. W. Bush.

I can believe it of the rest of them, but Ron Jeremy?

Obviously just researching a role.

:rofl:

Hollyweird that sells itself almost entirely based on sex and hot women, is sexually completely perverted.

No one could have seen this coming.

Forum List

Back