Another Chicago School Missing it's Community Organizer

I applaud the attempt, but I heard all that when I was in highschool and it went out the window! There is no easy answer!:(
You probably had one of those substandard drones who give teaching a bad name. I realize it is getting hard to get decent teachers; low pay, lack of respect, and massive federal oversight. It has become a true nightmare to attempt to teach, but that might derail this thread, such as it is.

OR, teenager usually don't think about consequenses and peer pressure was a bitch. I might have had more pressure on my because I was a football player! But I guarantee the sex drive for 95% of teenagers trumps ANYTHING a teacher can say or do!

During the time I got scared as hell and swore to wrap it up! However, if there was no condom around I still went with my instincts!

Last edited:
Blame Obama for children's low self esteem. Heckofajob!

Yeah... since when has self esteem created children? You do realize how babies are made right?

Yeah... little girls with low self-esteem because they had bad parents become easy whores that will open their legs for anyone. I've chased and banged enough of them to know. Regardless blaming Obama for teen pregnancy and not the parent who's household the child lives in is rediculous.

Blame Obama for children's low self esteem. Heckofajob!

Yeah... since when has self esteem created children? You do realize how babies are made right?

Yeah... little girls with low self-esteem because they had bad parents become easy whores that will open their legs for anyone. I've chased and banged enough of them to know. Regardless blaming Obama for teen pregnancy and not the parent who's household the child lives in is rediculous.

And for this we should applaud you?

Because I'm smart enough to realize that Obama's not to blame for high pregnancy rates? :clap2: For that I give myself a good clap. Answer me this question, what ever happened to personal responsability?

Because I'm smart enough to realize that Obama's not to blame for high pregnancy rates? :clap2: For that I give myself a good clap. Answer me this question, what ever happened to personal responsability?
Question for Question - what ever happened to your morals? Did your parents instill none in you? Your attitude is grotesque, to say the least, for are you not personally responsible for chasing and seducing all those you chased and seduced? Did you not exploit their vulnerability to dehumanize them for your own hedonistic pleasure? How many illegitimate children have you fathered? Do you care about those children?

I could expand this list almost endlessly, and I don't really need an answer from you, but I would like someone else to give me a concise answer on how to add a name to my ignore list as that is not in the pop-up when I go over the name.

Question for Question - what ever happened to your morals?
I don't believe in those things. It's a dog eat dog world... so it's no use crying about sh** when it happens. You live your life the best you can and when things go wrong, like you get pregnant at an early age, you deal with it accordingly.

Did your parents instill none in you? Your attitude is grotesque, to say the least, for are you not personally responsible for chasing and seducing all those you chased and seduced? Did you not exploit their vulnerability to dehumanize them for your own hedonistic pleasure? How many illegitimate children have you fathered? Do you care about those children?

None, and I don't because they don't exist. Here's the problem with your little theory about "me". You don't know me. As a 14-18 year old boy I chased girls, to sleep with them, that's what horny little boys do. It has nothing to do with "morals", believe me. Fact is I'm responsable for noone else's actions but mine and neither is Obama. Case closed. If you want the truth about how teens get pregnant, there it is, straight up. Nobody's going to sugar coat it. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with "sex ed", "government policies", "to much government in schools", or "abstinance education". Point blank nobody should have the right to send their kids to school and let someone else teach them "morals". YOU teach YOUR children YOUR morals at YOUR home. Don't expect a teacher to tell your children right from wrong when they get into the classroom, adn don't expect somebody's community organizer to do it either.

I could expand this list almost endlessly, and I don't really need an answer from you, but I would like someone else to give me a concise answer on how to add a name to my ignore list as that is not in the pop-up when I go over the name.

Ignore me if you want. People get to offended on this website...lol what the Hell ever happened to tough skinned righties?:lol:

I don't believe in those things. It's a dog eat dog world... so it's no use crying about sh** when it happens. You live your life the best you can and when things go wrong, like you get pregnant at an early age, you deal with it accordingly.
I am now wondering if you actually are the totally amoral piece of human vermin you present or if that is a stance you take [dark satire perhaps?] to make a point. Strangely, as a high school student I did not spend all my time chasing girls. Oh right, I have morals.

I am now wondering if you actually are the totally amoral piece of human vermin you present or if that is a stance you take [dark satire perhaps?] to make a point. Strangely, as a high school student I did not spend all my time chasing girls. Oh right, I have morals.

A little bit of both. I'm out of high school now, living that real world life thing. I was a girl chaser adn in a more mature way still am except for then I was chasing after girls for... well sex, and now for meaningful relationships. No I didn't purposely prey on girls with low self-esteem... that WOULD be horrible... sure. I didn't even realize that that was one of the many reasons why it was easier to get "into bed" with some of the girls then others. But I was a boy... some of us are little more hyperactive then others, some of us have more supportive homes. I was raised by a single mother who worked... alot. Father is a dead beat. I kind of went wild when I hit high school for various reasons. I had a mother who did the best she could, but one parent doing the best they can ain't always enough. I lucked out in life thank God and the worst case scenerio of some of my actions didn't come to pass. Which is why I'm big on the personal responsability thing. It makes me angry to see people blame Barack (whether or not I agree with everything the guy does) for stuff that shouldn't really be any of his concern, and stuff they really don't know a damn thing about. People don't get pregnant because they want to live off welfare.

that abstinence only crap is a bitch, good thing sex education will change to a more realistic way of teaching.

Sex education isn't going to do crap as long as teenage girls have figured out that having a baby means their Uncle Sam will provide them a home of their own and spending money.

You think that's bad wait until they release the numbers for the middle school kiddies and their rainbow parties....You know that's when all the girls wear different color lipstick and the guy who gets the higher number of colors well he's the man. I think you can figure out where he get's the rainbow.....Hmmmn hmmmn good.

Last edited:
why do you care so much about troubles in other areas?

How about.... because we have to PAY for it?

Amazingly unmentioned on this thread is that these girls are overwhelmingly BLACK.

Runaway teenage pregnancy is not, statistically speaking, a white problem.

But whites will have to pay for it.

And, there's a reason why blacks fuck and reproduce like rabbits at impossibly young ages and then let the broods run around in the streets and why the "fathers" can never be found... it's their evolutionary strategy.

http://www.lrainc.com/swtaboo/stalkers/jpr_rghrs.html

So all this stupid Fox News blather about how blacks need "family values" -- and the stupid NPR blather about how "it's whites' fault" -- ARE BOTH WRONG.

Blacks behave this way because it's in THEIR NATURE.

Our current political structures assume OTHERWISE.

And as a result whites are UNFAIRLY PENALIZED, monetarily and otherwise.

We need to separate the races.

Last edited:
It’s no surprise. Chicago has a high unemployment and poverty rate. Look at the top ten states for teenage pregnancy. They also lead in disease. It's no surprise that the worst states in the Union are Red and Bobby Jindal, a Catholic, leads. Since he has been Governor, teen pregnancy has been up 60%

1. Mississippi
2. Texas
3. Arizona
4. Arkansas
5. New Mexico
6. Georgia
7. Louisiana
8. Nevada
9. Alabama
10. Oklahoma

Mississippi now has highest teen birth rate - Kids and parenting- msnbc.com

Top 10 States With Highest Teenage Pregnancy and Birth Rates

Check out the abortion rate between 1972 and 2000. The rates peaked during the first year of the Clinton administration. Then smart teaching of birth control and planned parenthood dropped the rates to their lowest all the way up to the first couple of years of the Bush administration.

Then Republican policies of "abstinence only" kicked in and now, abortions are at a 20 year high. Those policies of "stick you head up your butt" and just say no affect the poor and disadvantaged disproportionately (sorry Republicans, that means "the most"). Thank God we have community organizers who actually want to help children. You have to applaud the effort because they are fighting poverty, hormones and the Republicans ignorant "occult" based, non-workable strategies. Just ask Sarah Palin. She will tell you.

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/2006/09/12/USTPstats.pdf

1972 2000

I feel so bad for ruining some Republicans "Ah ha!" moment, but when you start putting out all the facts, everything becomes so much clearer. I know I will get epitaphs after this, "You liar, you a**hole, nothing you say makes sense, etc.", but "facts" seem to have a liberal bias. Sorry. That's just the way it is. We have to deal with the world, not how we see it, but how it truly is.

Hoped this helped.

Forum List

Back