Another Chicago School Missing it's Community Organizer

Hmm. Sounds like the community organizers are pretty "involved" with the girls of the community already.

1 Of 8 Girls At Robeson High School Got Pregnant - cbs2chicago.com

Yet another Shinning Example of how Barry's Work in the Community there was Done...

:)

peace...

Blame Obama for children's low self esteem. Heckofajob!

tai-chi-too-much-emphasis-on-energy.jpg

So much for accountability.

Well, they shouldn't have gotten pregnant before marriage but hey, at least they're not having abortions.

The glass is half full people.

And none of them is certain who the father is.
That is both crude and demonstrably untrue. Let us presume that the High school in question contains about 4000 students, so about 2000 girls of which roughly 250 are pregnant. Let us grant that 90% of all pregnant high school girls are promiscuous while 10% have found their "true love" and had sex with them alone. I am confident that the numbers are no worse and would insist on a well documented case study for someone claiming more than 90% were promiscuous. The chance then of all 250 pregnant girls being promiscuous is, trivially shown to be (0.9) to the 250th power or less than 0.0000000004%
I contend you owe an apology to those girls who do know the father of their child.

Yet another Shinning Example of how Barry's Work in the Community there was Done...

peace...

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas? btw, Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:

peace...

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas? btw, Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:

Those Programs have been in Place in Chicago Public Schools for a LONG Time...

Testament to their Effectiveness, this Data is.

peace...

And none of them is certain who the father is.
That is both crude and demonstrably untrue. Let us presume that the High school in question contains about 4000 students, so about 2000 girls of which roughly 250 are pregnant. Let us grant that 90% of all pregnant high school girls are promiscuous while 10% have found their "true love" and had sex with them alone. I am confident that the numbers are no worse and would insist on a well documented case study for someone claiming more than 90% were promiscuous. The chance then of all 250 pregnant girls being promiscuous is, trivially shown to be (0.9) to the 250th power or less than 0.0000000004%
I contend you owe an apology to those girls who do know the father of their child.

I'd go further than that. He owes an apology to those girls who can narrow the number of possible fathers down to single digits.

peace...

Those Programs have been in Place in Chicago Public Schools for a LONG Time...

Testament to their Effectiveness, this Data is.

peace...
What programs exactly? How many kids did the programs help? You really need to stop repeating bull shit. It makes you look like a bigger fool than you really are. :eusa_whistle:

Well, they shouldn't have gotten pregnant before marriage but hey, at least they're not having abortions.
The glass is half full people.
They're not?... Any of them?
The article was about pregnancy, not abortions. Some may think that abortion naturally follows a pregnancy, I don't.

Pregnancy and abortion are two things every man and woman ought to STFU about. They are private matters. Unless of course you want the church and state involved in families from the moment of insertion.

Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:
My problem with sex education is when it gets politicized and rather than emphasizing the consequences of sexual activity (pregnancy and disease) promotes a suggestive agenda of liberation from outdated mores. I've found the information in such classes spotty, at best, the teachers ill suited to the subject matter, and the students dismissive of "attempts by old people to keep them from having fun."
If handled correctly it could be an important addition to the curriculum, but I have not seen it done. Such high pregnancy rates indicate I am correct.

Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:
My problem with sex education is when it gets politicized and rather than emphasizing the consequences of sexual activity (pregnancy and disease) promotes a suggestive agenda of liberation from outdated mores. I've found the information in such classes spotty, at best, the teachers ill suited to the subject matter, and the students dismissive of "attempts by old people to keep them from having fun."
If handled correctly it could be an important addition to the curriculum, but I have not seen it done. Such high pregnancy rates indicate I am correct.

There is much to criticize about sex ed programs in general. But, most of the criticism is counter productive. the programs exist because of a problem that is being addressed. The cause and effect stated by most religious busy bodies and conservatives are figments of imagination colored by ideology and contempt for other human beings

The idea that old mores are outdated is not a cause for anything. The effectiveness of any program is always hindered by many things, but at least the programs are an attempt to remedy a problem rather than go back to outdated mores that were proving ineffective ages ago.

Society has changed. What will we do...be luddites. put the genie back in the bottle?

Forum List

Back