Another Chicago School Missing it's Community Organizer

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas? btw, Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:

Those Programs have been in Place in Chicago Public Schools for a LONG Time...

Testament to their Effectiveness, this Data is.

:)

peace...
What programs exactly? How many kids did the programs help? You really need to stop repeating bull shit. It makes you look like a bigger fool than you really are. :eusa_whistle:

You can't be Serious?...

peace...

peace...
What programs exactly? How many kids did the programs help? You really need to stop repeating bull shit. It makes you look like a bigger fool than you really are. :eusa_whistle:

You can't be Serious?...

peace...
As serious as you are delirious, yes. FLawed programs do not equal flawed concepts. Data proves this.

My problem with sex education is when it gets politicized and rather than emphasizing the consequences of sexual activity (pregnancy and disease) promotes a suggestive agenda of liberation from outdated mores. I've found the information in such classes spotty, at best, the teachers ill suited to the subject matter, and the students dismissive of "attempts by old people to keep them from having fun."

My problem with sex ed is when people like you make it more then what it is education about sex. Children don't need sex ed to teach them how to have sex. Sex ed introduces words like condoms, AIDs, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, etc. REAL sex education comes either from the kid's parents or the kids down the block.

My problem with sex education is when it gets politicized and rather than emphasizing the consequences of sexual activity (pregnancy and disease) promotes a suggestive agenda of liberation from outdated mores. I've found the information in such classes spotty, at best, the teachers ill suited to the subject matter, and the students dismissive of "attempts by old people to keep them from having fun."

My problem with sex ed is when people like you make it more then what it is education about sex. Children don't need sex ed to teach them how to have sex. Sex ed introduces words like condoms, AIDs, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, etc. REAL sex education comes either from the kid's parents or the kids down the block.

People like me? :lol: You have no clue, but that is neither here nor there. :eusa_whistle:

I would hope "Sex ed introduces words like condoms, AIDs, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, etc." because even the right and the religious kooks argue about the side effects of sex.

"REAL sex education comes either from the kid's parents or the kids down the block." - sorry thing that is, eh? Parents who are afraid to talk to their children or disown them when they act out basic human functions.

Blaming community organizers which is a broad term for someone who builds up local political and social organizations on a grassroots level for teenage pregnancy...

d3af63ca-81fe-4977-96d9-b044f12e3d3f

HECKOFAJOB!

I blame parents for teenage pregnancy because I guess I fell for the whole conservative bullshit thing about "accountability" ...blah blah blah. But I guess that goes out the window when a Dems in office.

People like me? :lol: You have no clue, but that is neither here nor there. :eusa_whistle:

I would hope "Sex ed introduces words like condoms, AIDs, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, etc." because even the right and the religious kooks argue about the side effects of sex.

"REAL sex education comes either from the kid's parents or the kids down the block." - sorry thing that is, eh? Parents who are afraid to talk to their children or disown them when they act out basic human functions.

Damn it I was hoping we were going to argue. All well :beer:

Have any of you watched the new series "Glee"? The show is trying to be a spinoff of "High School Musical". It is about as dumb of a show as I have ever seen, yet I continue to watch it. While it is really lacking in many areas, I found it interesting how they throw in some interesting statements in a subliminal manner.

As an example, the head of the cheerleading squad and President of the "Fidelity Club" is pregnant. She is dating the high school quarterback, who is a decent kid but dumb as a rock. Anyway, the father is actually another player on the team. He's the guy who supposedly has slept with a million girls. But here is the kicker. The pregnant cheerleader knows this guy is the father, but she tells her boyfriend that the child is his. But guess what? They never had sex. They were messing around in the hot tub but never actually had sex, and her boyfriend actually believes he is the father.

So much for those sex ed classes, I guess.

Yet another Shinning Example of how Barry's Work in the Community there was Done...

peace...

A more credible criticism would be blaming the 12/07/1941 attack on him. He's been in Hawaii too, and slamming him on immigration and National Security could be done with little effort.

Have any of you watched the new series "Glee"? The show is trying to be a spinoff of "High School Musical". It is about as dumb of a show as I have ever seen, yet I continue to watch it. While it is really lacking in many areas, I found it interesting how they throw in some interesting statements in a subliminal manner.

As an example, the head of the cheerleading squad and President of the "Fidelity Club" is pregnant. She is dating the high school quarterback, who is a decent kid but dumb as a rock. Anyway, the father is actually another player on the team. He's the guy who supposedly has slept with a million girls. But here is the kicker. The pregnant cheerleader knows this guy is the father, but she tells her boyfriend that the child is his. But guess what? They never had sex. They were messing around in the hot tub but never actually had sex, and her boyfriend actually believes he is the father.

So much for those sex ed classes, I guess.

Well... uhhhh... atleast your not blaming Obama.

They're not?... Any of them?
The article was about pregnancy, not abortions. Some may think that abortion naturally follows a pregnancy, I don't.

Pregnancy and abortion are two things every man and woman ought to STFU about. They are private matters. Unless of course you want the church and state involved in families from the moment of insertion.
So here you are "Shutting The F**k Up" about it. :lol:

1 Of 8 Girls At Robeson High School Got Pregnant - cbs2chicago.com

Yet another Shinning Example of how Barry's Work in the Community there was Done...

peace...

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas? btw, Obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:

peace...

If we want to go with anecdotes, the one in eight in Chicago is a lot better than the one in two in the town I'm originally from (abstinence-only education ftl).

why do you care so much about troubles in other areas? Btw, obama had nothing to do with the public school system on a local level and he probably would've had to fight busy body know nothing, misfits like you who would fight against any program to teach the young girls about their own bodies and sex. :evil:

those programs have been in place in chicago public schools for a long time...

Testament to their effectiveness, this data is.

peace...

if we want to go with anecdotes, the one in eight in chicago is a lot better than the one in two in the town i'm originally from (abstinence-only education ftl).

damn!

^^ I need to go where that guy Polk is from... sounds like all the girls are easy out there...

If only Palin's daughter would have got knocked-up after the election we could have blamed Obama for that too.

Well, they shouldn't have gotten pregnant before marriage but hey, at least they're not having abortions.

The glass is half full people.

They SHOULD be aborting these babies. That kid is going to grow without being raised properly and hes going to shoot some poor store clerk in the face for $50.

Forum List

Back