ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
Man Pleads Guilty To Hate Crime At South Hills Village Restaurant
you are too stupid too understand the thread
......most of the time when a white even LOOKS at a black, the MSM/blacks scream RACE/RACIST--most of the time it has NOTHING to do with race
...when blacks MURDER/etc whites, the MSM hardly ever mentions race--it's hardly ever labelled a hate crime/etc--I've posted links on this before
a perfect example is this jackass black at the mall that tried to murder a white CHILD

So, where is the "real news"?

Is it here?

https://dailystormer.name/
a BLACK tried to MURDER a white----
we do not buy your/MSM/s LIES

I do not report the news, you retard. Nor do I condone anyone attempting to murder anyone.

No matter what their race happens to be.
...MSM/blacks want people to think ---and think--- blacks are angels and whites are the only evil Race--plain and simple--but we don't buy that dumbshit

That's a lie. Obviously blacks represent an inordinate percentile of the prison population.

If the MSM, which influences the judicial system . believed what you claim, there would be far less blacks who are incarcerated longer for the same crimes that are committed by others.

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
......most of the time when a white even LOOKS at a black, the MSM/blacks scream RACE/RACIST--most of the time it has NOTHING to do with race
...when blacks MURDER/etc whites, the MSM hardly ever mentions race--it's hardly ever labelled a hate crime/etc--I've posted links on this before
a perfect example is this jackass black at the mall that tried to murder a white CHILD
Did you hear about the teacher who got fired for calling a black student the n word? He called a white kid a cracker.

There are about 100 million Indian Muslims.

God you're an idiot, and being black is not an excuse.
I don`t know what exactly you`re babbling about but it has nothing to do with my post about a MAGA attacking an Indian man in a restaurant because Trump is president and he doesn`t have to take it anymore. He pleaded guilty to a hate crime you imbecile and what does it matter how many Indian Muslims there are. Specifically he said "things are different now".
Mistaken for a Muslim, Indian Man Brutally Beaten up in US Bar
You just think you can get away with being stupid because you're black.

That only works with racists who forgive that.

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
he murdered out of HATE
Did you hear about the teacher who got fired for calling a black student the n word? He called a white kid a cracker.
negative

he murdered out of HATE

So, where is the "real news"?

Is it here?

https://dailystormer.name/
a BLACK tried to MURDER a white----
we do not buy your/MSM/s LIES

How stupid are you? What part of "I don't condone anyone killing or attempting to kill anyone, no matter what their race is" do you not understand?

I think you are the kind of sicko that actually wishes that poor child would die, in order to give you a reason to claim that ALL black people are happy about it.

Personally, I hope that the monster that did this rots in prison or is executed.

he murdered out of HATE
negative
I’m watching a forensic file where the black guy on crack went next door to two women’s home, snuck in threw an open window with clear intent to rob and murder, the fiancée was there and he got killed, the two women both almost died from multiple stab wounds.

Next one is all white, ex girlfriend and new lover killing him. Wasn’t the first time this white woman killed an ex it turns out.

I can’t wait to see one where a white guy kills black people. It’s rare. Jeffrey dahmer did kill blacks but usually white predators kill other whites.

I know the difference is only like 4% but that’s big when blacks are only 15% of the population.

Anyways, I’m recording all forensic files so I can fast forward commercials. I’ll let you know the next time they show a white murdering a black. Vs all the black on white ones.

Blacks will say the show is bias but I don’t think so.

We even stopped saying the races of the criminals and victims because liberals complained that’s racist

When a Black man shot up a White church the Liberal media mostly covered it up.

When a Muslim shot up soldiers at Ft Hood that asshole Obama called it "workplace violence".

When a Black man shot up a building in Virginia this week the Liberal media called it "workplace violence".

A factual search reveals that the Daily Mail has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/24/2019)

When a Muslim shot up soldiers at Ft Hood that asshole Obama called it "workplace violence".

When a Black man shot up a building in Virginia this week the Liberal media called it "workplace violence".
None of those things were covered up.

A factual search reveals that the Daily Mail has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/24/2019)

Yes, the Daily Mail is a prime source of right wing fake news.

True. And this is what I recall Obama saying about Ft. Hood. From an Army sponsored site:

Obama: Soldiers killed at Fort Hood were American patriots

True. And this is what I recall Obama saying about Ft. Hood. From an Army sponsored site:

Obama: Soldiers killed at Fort Hood were American patriots

These racists live in a psychotic state whereby they imagine that blacks are more violent. So they must rationalize when they keep seeing white crimes. So they come up with the media is hiding things. Of course they get help with their madness from idiots like Sowell, Steele, Elders and others.

Why do some blacks hate white people so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back