ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Embarrassed and ashamed? Sad because the person set back race relations?
I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

In a system of white supremacy.

• You have to have lot of black people in jail.
  • You have to have a lot of black people poor.
  • You have to have a lot of black people out of work.
Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists
Then they go to work and a black dude comes in to interview.
So let me get this straight.

A black person murders someone in Detroit means that if another
black person who has never murdered someone goes for a job interview N.York he doesn't get the job because of the black murderer in Detroit.

Do you apply that same logic to whites ?

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?
...blacks are extremely lucky to have many great jobs DESPITE them graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college which they also graduate at lower levels
thanks to the USA
...I've linked all of this before with the numbers

Yes you have, like a broken record parroted the same statistic repeatedly.

Like a dog who has been trained to "sit", when commanded to do so.

But, you still have not answered the question regarding whether or not YOU graduated from college yourself.

I don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by black criminals. The same way you don't feel ashamed and embarrassed by white criminals
Do you worry this kind of stuff will hurt your chances of getting hired? I would. This shit gets stuck in peoples heads.
Make no difference.

Large scale black success is not acceptable in a system of white supremacy. Whites don't mind the odd Oprah here and there. Because she's answerable to the white supremacists

black person who has never murdered someone goes for a job interview N.York he doesn't get the job because of the black murderer in Detroit.

Does a white man in Miami who a murdered someone mean that a white man in Atlanta doesn't get the job because of the white murderer in Miami ?
...blacks are extremely lucky to have many great jobs DESPITE them graduating high school at lower levels = less qualified for college which they also graduate at lower levels
thanks to the USA
I went a Detroit inner city school. Me and 2 other white boys. The rest of the school was black. They don't get the same education as white kids do. A lot of that has to do with the parents but the schools suck. When I moved to an all white neighborhood the counselor told my mom the only thing I learned when I was in Detroit was what she taught me.

I don't know why USMB blacks deny black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white neighborhoods. It's a fact.

Is this movie a lie?

Lean on Me is loosely based on the story of Joe Louis Clark, a real life inner city high school principal in Paterson, New Jersey, whose school is at risk of being taken over by the New Jerseystate government unless students improve their test scores on the New Jersey Minimum Basic Skills Test.

So a cop can lose his job for shooting a dog that survives, but shooting a black person to death gets them paid leave, a likely acquittal, back pay, and a reassignment elsewhere.

DzxbRhqUCpM2YPrcv7ZtdQ5ihjYzgmHgmV9bIVRNTAflzb_NOrpj3l8SKxGrmNJlDS79_wtXO0MzBVHUpYTb12tBg-3Nde7wtHHvxw4-cPRCbcpQyF0K7qBh4vfGMOk_v_EKwI32OPPTxnln0My6wMNTemVK3iX0JA4zzmAKb90J5-cx13PMy2TMDV4UwAjJfC_NJb7FaafIsfoqoiGIRJw3OyoaJVVqhAVcnNOPQ_5SRFY2kgJxiSYQFWSaeKdexPfIaG-ZHriMFWR-8pc1XVAOC0pqtpJoWhUaV6YcYAnfnLtHxOjJvp3siJDp64-84GwQddFiQ-xCXfs-VTisilmYlEOJM4CVv4AVZKvNihFqSDYCTwEV9Y56-mNJ4rBHoTlQpL7rYxBBYo2hwoke2vbld8kI0cudUv9-3SK8El_vR5fDZ86EZg_ZU_M8dGQCYEgUnq-0TjWDVvJFgktKGEMa932g22cvdFGWE6QJ9Dm2JGpx28tdCjY9Kpk4U0BfRNvQZhlK7beiN6q7kvfyRJGsRdBc45Kv27_mh83wESUwyxjxE-QkSET9mGwRprGpFcepdUd-UUBf95jejv-jlHqUxgzujhmlcOaPSsVaSIgUJqn5Gki7RoA8tVkY6hguZqtPLMu7vCC82ljYGesrXUVh=w561-h379-no

Now I know why I think black neighborhoods are more dangerous than white. I was brainwashed in the 80's with movies like
MV5BZjhhNTFjZmMtNzJiNy00YjQ1LTk5N2ItNGE4M2E5ZGEwYWQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

and
220px-High_school_high.jpg

220px-Dangerous_minds.jpg

Police: Mall of America suspect told police he went there intending...

“That a child, with his mother, at a safe public area like a mall, could be violently attacked for no reason is chilling for everyone.”

A review of video surveillance at the mall showed Aranda walking in the mall on the third floor and looking over the balcony several times before approaching the boy and his mother.

The mother saw Aranda, whom she had never seen before, come close to them and she asked if they were in the way and should move.

Instead, Aranda picked up the boy and threw him over the railing

Oh shit it wasn't racism. Aranda said he’d been coming to the mall for years, had tried to speak to women there and they had rejected him. He said that rejection made him lash out and act aggressively.

Prosecutors intend to pursue a longer sentence based on the aggravating factors of particular cruelty, the vulnerability of the boy and committing the violent act in front of other children and the boy’s mother.
Have you got an actual link to what he said ? Because all you telling me is that police said.

When I comes to black people I don't believe everything what the police say after all how do explain the findings of Michael A. Wood Jr who was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police

• Lie.
    • Racially profile.
    • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
    • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He was just following orders but those orders came from top. These prisons need 90% occupancy remember.

Or the white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats. Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Serious crime was not taken seriously. .

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

The police murder those who file complaints against them

Sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people

I went a Detroit inner city school. Me and 2 other white boys. The rest of the school was black.
You're lying. I don't believe you. There is no way on earth that your parents would send you to an all black school.

I went a Detroit inner city school. Me and 2 other white boys. The rest of the school was black.
You're lying. I don't believe you. There is no way on earth that your parents would send you to an all black school.

It was all white when I was born 1970. We were POOR. My dad couldn't seem to find a good job and his business partners were crooks. He finally got a job at Ford in the mid 70's and by 1978 we moved to an all white neighborhood.

So Kindergarden (I was 4 when I went to school) it was about half black and half white. It got more black in 1st grade. More black in 2nd grade. More black in 3rd grade and by the 4th grade it was me my brother and Kenneth.

And my grandmother never left. We visited her all the time in the hood until she died. All the neighbors came out to say they were sorry for our loss and how they always watched out for her. Good people.

The year we left it was #10 on the most dangerous Detroit Public Schools. 9 Highschools and my middle school.

Emerson Elementary-Middle School - Detroit, Michigan - Elementary School, Middle School | Facebook

Don't ever call me a liar. I never lie.

I found this on facebook. See any white kids?
25550326_179243929485727_7406909042728631437_n.jpg

I remember getting in fights but I must have been a lot tougher than my brother. Either that or the kids get a lot meaner in the 5th grade. Because he says he was really traumatized going to that school. Says he couldn't have done another year. I remember getting in fights but I usually won.

Holy shit who are these guys?
21369169_1791662354192363_6199296155012942711_n.jpg

I think they are buddies who all went to Emerson. They are probably the guys who beat the shit out of us. LOL.

I'm glad you called me a liar it made me look up the school on facebook. Even the former students are making fun of the schools bad reputation.

And I'm looking to see if I see any white students. So far no
18527866_10210237120105357_1186704374572820282_n.jpg

Make no difference.

thanks to the USA

Yes you have, like a broken record parroted the same statistic repeatedly.

Like a dog who has been trained to "sit", when commanded to do so.

But, you still have not answered the question regarding whether or not YOU graduated from college yourself.
I never even graduated from high school
here I am today:
a-homeless-man-sleeping-along-avenida-2-in-san-jos-san-jos-province-FWBXCM.jpg

thanks to the USA
Can you name the colleges or universities with accept black ppl in with lower scores than whites ?
????
with accept
??

You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
Man Pleads Guilty To Hate Crime At South Hills Village Restaurant
There are about 100 million Indian Muslims.

God you're an idiot, and being black is not an excuse.
I don`t know what exactly you`re babbling about but it has nothing to do with my post about a MAGA attacking an Indian man in a restaurant because Trump is president and he doesn`t have to take it anymore. He pleaded guilty to a hate crime you imbecile and what does it matter how many Indian Muslims there are. Specifically he said "things are different now".
Mistaken for a Muslim, Indian Man Brutally Beaten up in US Bar

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
you are too stupid too understand the thread
......most of the time when a white even LOOKS at a black, the MSM/blacks scream RACE/RACIST--most of the time it has NOTHING to do with race
...when blacks MURDER/etc whites, the MSM hardly ever mentions race--it's hardly ever labelled a hate crime/etc--I've posted links on this before
a perfect example is this jackass black at the mall that tried to murder a white CHILD

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
he murdered out of HATE
a white says ''fried chicken''--blacks/MSMS = RACISM
Zoeller Learns Race Remarks Carry a Price

a black MURDERS whites because of RACE, and nothing
this IS a hate crime--but MSM no mention of race/etc
Murders of Alison Parker and Adam Ward - Wikipedia

he murdered out of HATE
......most of the time when a white even LOOKS at a black, the MSM/blacks scream RACE/RACIST--most of the time it has NOTHING to do with race
...when blacks MURDER/etc whites, the MSM hardly ever mentions race--it's hardly ever labelled a hate crime/etc--I've posted links on this before
a perfect example is this jackass black at the mall that tried to murder a white CHILD

So, where is the "real news"?

Is it here?

https://dailystormer.name/

he murdered out of HATE

Is it here?

a BLACK tried to MURDER a white----
we do not buy your/MSM/s LIES

he murdered out of HATE

Is it here?

I do not report the news, you retard. Nor do I condone anyone attempting to murder anyone.

No matter what their race happens to be.

he murdered out of HATE

Is it here?

I do not report the news, you retard. Nor do I condone anyone attempting to murder anyone.

No matter what their race happens to be.
...MSM/blacks want people to think ---and think--- blacks are angels and whites are the only evil Race--plain and simple--but we don't buy that dumbshit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back