ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate

Last edited:
blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
he murdered out of HATE
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
Man Pleads Guilty To Hate Crime At South Hills Village Restaurant

he murdered out of HATE
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
so he shot them because he LOVED them??!! :laugh::laugh:

disgruntled....facing dismissal

YOU are the racist DUMBASS obviously
of course - a black could never hate--could he?

he murdered out of HATE
he didn't just shoot people at random !!! that would be different
he targeted his supervisor !!! HATE

he murdered out of HATE

I live about five miles from South Hills Village. Who the fuck gets shit-faced in the middle of the day at a Red Robin? lol. This clown plead guilty and will be sentenced in March.

he murdered out of HATE

I live about five miles from South Hills Village. Who the fuck gets shit-faced in the middle of the day at a Red Robin? lol. This clown plead guilty and will be sentenced in March.
Red Robin!!! I wish we had one around here... Their burgers are the shit!

he murdered out of HATE

He shot them because he was worried about being fired you fucking idiot. They weren`t targeted because of race or religion.

he murdered out of HATE

He shot them because he was worried about being fired you fucking idiot. They weren`t targeted because of race or religion.
o--but that's all we hear from the blacks--''they shot him because he was black''--that's all we've heard for the last 2 years---HEADLINE NEWS--and it's nothing but crap!!

however--you are truly a DUMBASS if you think he didn't hate them
please tell me he didn't hate them--and you are surely a DUMBASS

and his race is BLACK and they are WHITE
HATE CRIME

he murdered out of HATE
Why do armed white police shoot and kill unarmed black men?
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
all armed/resisting/threat
MBrown attacking cop
I guess if someone attacked you, you would let them beat the crap out of you, knock you down, and take your gun, etc??
you would be James Bond, Bruce Lee and like the movies, you would take on a much bigger man...you would side step, and hit him with a karate chop and WALA--he would go down!!--yes??

he murdered out of HATE
You love a good ol good black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale.

Don't ya ?

Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that. Dude. You're starting to get like that Colin Flaherty (I'm sure you've heard of him) guy who has his own youtube channel dedicated to showing any black violence to whites.

Like you, he just sit's around, hoping for awful things to happen so he can use these incidents to make some kind of political point......and make money.

So the roughly 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because we’re black and violent and dangerous, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?

Also where was the racial motive ?

All this was is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he is gonna spend the best part of his life in Shawshank.

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)

Last edited:
o--but that's all we hear from the blacks--''they shot him because he was black''--that's all we've heard for the last 2 years---HEADLINE NEWS--and it's nothing but crap!!

HATE CRIME
Look at the FBI's data on hate crime and you see who is doing the hating.

The number of hate crimes committed in 2009 against different groups in America according to the FBI:
  • 2724 black
  • 1415 gay, lesbian, bisexual
  • 964 Jewish
  • 654 Hispanic
  • 652 white
  • 147 Asian/Pacific Islander
  • 128 Muslim
  • 84 American Indian/Alaskan Native
  • 55 Catholic
  • 40 Protestant
  • 21 straight
  • 10 atheist, agnostic
In the 63% of cases where the police know who did it:
  • 1503 white on black
  • 304 black on white
  • 11 black on Asian
  • 10 Asian on black
According to the FBI whites commit x5 more hate crimes to black people. Than black people do to white people.

Last edited:

HATE CRIME
Look at the FBI's data on hate crime and you see who is doing the hating.

The number of hate crimes committed in 2009 against different groups in America according to the FBI:
  • 2724 black
  • 1415 gay, lesbian, bisexual
  • 964 Jewish
  • 654 Hispanic
  • 652 white
  • 147 Asian/Pacific Islander
  • 128 Muslim
  • 84 American Indian/Alaskan Native
  • 55 Catholic
  • 40 Protestant
  • 21 straight
  • 10 atheist, agnostic
In the 63% of cases where the police know who did it:
  • 1503 white on black
  • 304 black on white
  • 11 black on Asian
  • 10 Asian on black
According to the FBI whites commit x5 more hate crimes to black people. Than black people do to white people.
Offenders
this is 2015--- shows blacks commit more per capita

he murdered out of HATE
You love a good ol good black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale.

Don't ya ?

Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that. Dude. You're starting to get like that Colin Flaherty (I'm sure you've heard of him) guy who has his own youtube channel dedicated to showing any black violence to whites.

Like you, he just sit's around, hoping for awful things to happen so he can use these incidents to make some kind of political point......and make money.

So the roughly 5000 blacks who commit murder each year, do so because we’re black and violent and dangerous, so what it is about the other 35 million or so, also black, who don’t?

Also where was the racial motive ?

All this was is an individual acting as an individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm whites, in fact, he is gonna spend the best part of his life in Shawshank.

However, white policeman murder black people often and get away with it because there is a system in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison systems)
most blacks that get shot by cops are not murderd
blacks commit more per capita:
murder
rape
hate crimes
you are saying giving facts is wrong? hate?

he murdered out of HATE
ASmith
ASterling
KScott
all armed/resisting/threat
MBrown attacking cop
I guess if someone attacked you, you would let them beat the crap out of you, knock you down, and take your gun, etc??
you would be James Bond, Bruce Lee and like the movies, you would take on a much bigger man...you would side step, and hit him with a karate chop and WALA--he would go down!!--yes??

Let me see if I have this. A black man resists arrest and proceeds to attack the police officer.
His penalty for doing so is he gets murdered.
Your ok with this?

Because many Black men, and some Black women, are extraordinarily violence-prone and physically capable of causing severe injury or death without the aid of weapons. And some of them behave in a manner which includes extreme histrionic gesturing with agitated and/or provocative speech characteristics, thereby suggesting mental derangement and potentially assaultive conduct.

Let me see if I have this. A black man resists arrest and proceeds to attack the police officer.
His penalty for doing so is he gets murdered.

[...]
"Penalty?"

"Murdered?"

No. You don't "have this." What you have is the kind of ghetto-oriented reasoning style which assures you always will be convicted.

Stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back