ANOTHER black hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a Black man shot up a White church the Liberal media mostly covered it up.

When a Muslim shot up soldiers at Ft Hood that asshole Obama called it "workplace violence".

When a Black man shot up a building in Virginia this week the Liberal media called it "workplace violence".
None of those things were covered up.
Why do some blacks hate white people so much?

Racists like you should not ask dumb questions.

When a Muslim shot up soldiers at Ft Hood that asshole Obama called it "workplace violence".

When a Black man shot up a building in Virginia this week the Liberal media called it "workplace violence".

Why is it a dumb question?

Shut up, Honky!

Are you fucking serious?

blacks commit hate crimes at over TWICE the rate of whites--this is not even counting crimes like this NOT labeled as a hate crime
also--MORE proof, the MSM does not headline/run a lot of black hate crimes/blacks murdering whites
Postal worker 'shoots supervisor dead, kills co-worker' | Daily Mail Online
he murdered out of HATE
when a white cop shoots a black criminal--it is NOT out of hate
You`ll need a measurable IQ to understand what a hate crime is. This moron didn`t know an Indian from a Muslim. I`m guessing you`re about as smart as he is,
Man Pleads Guilty To Hate Crime At South Hills Village Restaurant
so he shot them because he LOVED them??!! :laugh::laugh:

disgruntled....facing dismissal

YOU are the racist DUMBASS obviously
of course - a black could never hate--could he?
He shot them because he was worried about being fired you fucking idiot. They weren`t targeted because of race or religion.
That always works, huh, loon? You can't fire me! Blam!

Why do so many Blacks hate other Blacks?

Acting white?

A factual search reveals that the Daily Mail has a poor track record with fact checkers.

Overall, we rate Daily Mail Questionable due to numerous failed fact checks and poor sourcing of information. (7/19/2016) Updated (M. Huitsing 7/24/2019)
hahahahah
TRUTH --the truth hurts you

Are you fucking serious?
Yes.

Lots of hate going around.

Why do so many whites hate other whites?

Are you fucking serious?
Yes.
You can't be.
Okay. Since you refuse to answer my question, I will take the extraordinary step and try to answer for you.

Do blacks hate whites for taking their ancestors out of the jungles of Africa?

Am I right?

It really is. . . kind of a naive question.

You really ought to educate yourself.
28076b9155ca85dd2c6650353a208672.jpg

I should add though, IMO? If any minority has any reason to hate America, and mean, really loath THIS nation, are the several American Indian Nations.

. . . and yet, they don't hate as much. Frankly, I think genocide and conquest is more of a reason to hold a grudge than bondage is.

On top of that, generally, their material advancement in society is less than the black community in relation to the mainstream society on average. . . yet, they tend to have a very stoic attitude toward the majority compared to the black community.

[

I should add though, IMO? If any minority has any reason to hate America, and mean, really loath THIS nation, are the several American Indian Nations.

. . . and yet, they don't hate as much. Frankly, I think genocide and conquest is more of a reason to hold a grudge than bondage is.

On top of that, generally, their material advancement in society is less than the black community in relation to the mainstream society on average. . . yet, they tend to have a very stoic attitude toward the majority compared to the black community.

Yea, we kicked their ass (god bless the US Calvary) and stole their land because they didn't enforce immigration policies but then we turned that land into the greatest country on earth.

[

Yea, we kicked their ass (god bless the US Calvary) and stole their land because they didn't enforce immigration policies but then we turned that land into the greatest country on earth.
Genocide can’t be justified.

Are you fucking serious?
Yes.
You can't be.
Okay. Since you refuse to answer my question, I will take the extraordinary step and try to answer for you.

Do blacks hate whites for taking their ancestors out of the jungles of Africa?

Am I right?

Not so much.

It has more to do with the imbalance in the justice system.

Every broke ass, white person knows how the system is rigged toward the rich and the powerful.

OTH, if you are black, you have the illusion, that it is exclusively because you are black, not because you are poor and powerless, that the system is rigged against you.

. . . And, of course, there is some truth to this still. The media helps perpetuate this as well, because, well, it is a ratings gold mine. THIS, is what causes the individual black person to feel so much more oppressed than they actually are.

Look at how much folks love to argue over this, so, naturally, in-group, out-group conflict is what will sell advertising spots, and win votes.

The truth of the matter is, we both know power hungry cops are dirt bags to all people who have no power and no money.

The same is true if you have bad credit. It is harder to get a job, rent an apt., buy a home, etc. But it is much easier to blame it on one's minority status, b/c that is easier to see.

But that is not good for views in media, and it won't get votes.

Examples;

Finally, justice for Ethan, man with Down Syndrome who died at hands of movie theater security

Kentucky cops raid teenagers' field party, kill girl who tried to escape - Police State USA

Anecdotal though they may be. . . if you pay attention, you will see them.

This study confirms.

Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings
Officer characteristics and racial disparities in fatal officer-involved shootings

". . . We find no evidence of anti-Black or anti-Hispanic disparities across shootings, and White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers. Instead, race-specific crime strongly predicts civilian race. This suggests that increasing diversity among officers by itself is unlikely to reduce racial disparity in police shootings."

So then, we must ask the question, why do our overlords want to purposely create racial tensions? :dunno:

Last edited:
[

:abgg2q.jpg:

. . . just remember who the savages are. Eh?

I know who will be most welcomed and occupy the highest realms in paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back