Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever

... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that ... Jerusalem ... will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.

Wait, you mean the city which has been the center of the history, ancestry, and religious faith of the Jewish people for three thousand years will remain under Jewish control? No way. The HORROR! The INJUSTICE! The TRAGEDY! How DARE the Jewish people presume to want to control their own historical, ancestral and religious places!

Not JUST the Jewish people!

Its the only indigenous holy place in the world which was usurped by another religious faith and culture. What gives the usurpers rights to that which they stole?

And by the way, I am not arguing that they shouldn't have access to the Temple Mount. But the Jewish people are the only people who will guarantee access to all. The Arab Muslims have conclusively demonstrated that they don't have the ability to recognize Jewish rights to the Temple Mount.

The city was a holy city before the Hebrews arrived. How can it be "indigenous" to Jews? It wasn't usurped anyway, the people converted to Christianity and it became a Christian city.
The city was "holy" before the Jews?! Ha ha ha. What a freakin' idiot. Other than the Muslims and Christians who invaded the Jewish holyland, which other faith and its members are claiming Jerusalem "holy" to their faith?

The Jebusites were there before the Hebrews/Jews, but it wasn't a holy city to them. It only became holy after David made it his capital, and Solomon built the Temple there.

Wait, you mean the city which has been the center of the history, ancestry, and religious faith of the Jewish people for three thousand years will remain under Jewish control? No way. The HORROR! The INJUSTICE! The TRAGEDY! How DARE the Jewish people presume to want to control their own historical, ancestral and religious places!

Its the only indigenous holy place in the world which was usurped by another religious faith and culture. What gives the usurpers rights to that which they stole?

And by the way, I am not arguing that they shouldn't have access to the Temple Mount. But the Jewish people are the only people who will guarantee access to all. The Arab Muslims have conclusively demonstrated that they don't have the ability to recognize Jewish rights to the Temple Mount.

The city was a holy city before the Hebrews arrived. How can it be "indigenous" to Jews? It wasn't usurped anyway, the people converted to Christianity and it became a Christian city.
The city was "holy" before the Jews?! Ha ha ha. What a freakin' idiot. Other than the Muslims and Christians who invaded the Jewish holyland, which other faith and its members are claiming Jerusalem "holy" to their faith?

The Jebusites were there before the Hebrews/Jews, but it wasn't a holy city to them. It only became holy after David made it his capital, and Solomon built the Temple there.

It is amazing how you people will try to justify everything notwithstanding the facts.

"The name of the city Jerusalem was originally “Yerushalem”. We already know that “shalem” comes from the name of the God worshipped in the city by Melchizedek. "

Salem, Jebus, David's City, Jerusalem - Jerusalem 101

Jerusalem is about as far away from holiness nowadays than it is possible to be.

It is amazing how you people will try to justify everything notwithstanding the facts.

"The name of the city Jerusalem was originally “Yerushalem”. We already know that “shalem” comes from the name of the God worshipped in the city by Melchizedek. "

And how many followers of those ancient idol worshippers today are laying claim to Jerusalem?

Jerusalem is about as far away from holiness nowadays than it is possible to be.
Cause we know that today, Islam, its holy sites, and it's "devout" followers represent holiness and peace, right?

savage IslamoNazis?

Let me reiterate, short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust, Israel will never, ever, never again let go of Jerusalem.

This is hilarious.

On one hand you speak of Savage, Islamo-Nazis.

On the other hand you tout of Israel promoting a worldwide nuclear Holocaust.

Is this ironic by design, or by stupidity?
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That is not at all what I said. Take your meds and read it again.

This wouldn't be the first time you've boasted of potentially using Nukes out of Israel, you seem to fantasize about Nuking the Arabs.

... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that ... Jerusalem ... will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.

It's not the ONLY way...

In the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, Corpus separatum was planned for Jerusalem...

Unfortunately(?) I believe this is the way forward for such a holy city that IS 'holy' for so many different people, religions.

Heck, even I consider Jerusalem as 'holy'... And I don't have 'religion'!

So you've never been there.

Well, Islam (now, even more than earlier), is as far from a religion as it is possible to get.

Thanks for the download of the free e-book. If you read thru it, you'll see the tremendous connection between the Jews and Jerusalem. As for Melkizedek, king of Salem, Jewish legend says that he was Shem, the son of Noah, from whom the Jews are descended.

Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever

..... as opposed to it becoming just another Islamic hell-hole.

You are correct; I have never been to Jerusalem.

I figured because videos and Youtubes don't do it justice. You have to feel it in the air by going there in person. Like Don McLean says in his song, Jerusalem: "The markets and the alleys, the temples and the tombs, a place for all believers, it has so many rooms." Especially in the Old City, where monks and nuns, Hasidim and Muslims, tourists and soldiers, even students and beggars-- hustle and bustle around in their different costumes, along the narrow cobblestone streets. And let's not forget the ancient walls encircling the city, or the special Jerusalem stone that reflects off the golden sunlight in the mornings.

English lyrics to Naomi Shemer's "Jerusalem of Gold":

"The olive trees that sway in silence
Upon the hills of time
To hear the voices of the city
As bells of evening chime.

The Shofar sounding from the Temple
To call the world to prayer
A shepherd pauses in the valley
And peace is everywhere.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem
Forever young, yet forever old
My heart will sing your songs of glory
Jerusalem.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem
O City with a heart of gold
Jerusalem."

Last edited:
savage IslamoNazis?

Let me reiterate, short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust, Israel will never, ever, never again let go of Jerusalem.

This is hilarious.

On one hand you speak of Savage, Islamo-Nazis.

On the other hand you tout of Israel promoting a worldwide nuclear Holocaust.

Is this ironic by design, or by stupidity?
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That is not at all what I said. Take your meds and read it again.

This wouldn't be the first time you've boasted of potentially using Nukes out of Israel, you seem to fantasize about Nuking the Arabs.
I said only in the event of a worldwide nuclear world war. Do you know what that means, Dumbski Stupidski? That means Israel is here to stay, forever.

That partly explains your ignorance then.

Israel as a theocratic state for Jews will disappear within 2-3 generations one way or another. Demographics are a bitch. The Boers found that out. They once outnumbered the native people. But the demographics changed. They tried Apartheid like the Israeli Jews are trying now, but it did not work for the long term.

I figured because videos and Youtubes don't do it justice. You have to feel it in the air by going there in person. Like Don McLean says in his song, Jerusalem: "The markets and the alleys, the temples and the tombs, a place for all believers, it has so many rooms." Especially in the Old City, where monks and nuns, Hasidim and Muslims, tourists and soldiers, even students and beggars-- hustle and bustle around in their different costumes, along the narrow cobblestone streets. And let's not forget the ancient walls encircling the city, or the special Jerusalem stone that reflects off the golden sunlight in the mornings.

English lyrics to Naomi Shemer's "Jerusalem of Gold":

"The olive trees that sway in silence
Upon the hills of time
To hear the voices of the city
As bells of evening chime.

The Shofar sounding from the Temple
To call the world to prayer
A shepherd pauses in the valley
And peace is everywhere.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem
Forever young, yet forever old
Jerusalem.

Jerusalem, Jerusalem
O City with a heart of gold
Jerusalem."

Israel as a theocratic state for Jews will disappear within 2-3 generations one way or another. Demographics are a bitch. The Boers found that out. They once outnumbered the native people. But the demographics changed. They tried Apartheid like the Israeli Jews are trying now, but it did not work for the long term.
Another public jerkoff session to the destruction of Israel?! :rofl:

Europe will be conquered by Islam before Israel because Jews aren't stupid enough to let Muslims overrun their country.

Forum List

Back