Eli Cohen, the Egyptian Spy Who Saved Israel in the Yom Kippur War

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Sympathetic to the nation of Israel he worked his way up inside the Syrian government to become the Chief Advisor to the Minister of Defense. A lot of intel was sent to Israel, but one move I like most. On a tour of Syrian soldiers in the field he noted that everyone was standing in the hot desert sun. So he ordered clumps of trees to be planted around the area of the Golan Heights to shade the troops.

When Israel was attacked, Israeli pilots simply bombed every group of trees.

upload_2017-5-25_8-24-7.png

Sympathetic to the nation of Israel he worked his way up inside the Syrian government to become the Chief Advisor to the Minister of Defense. A lot of intel was sent to Israel, but one move I like most. On a tour of Syrian soldiers in the field he noted that everyone was standing in the hot desert sun. So he ordered clumps of trees to be planted around the area of the Golan Heights to shade the troops.

View attachment 128775
Quite moronic and hilarious. An infant would realize that people do not stand in the open desert´s sun and that men are as easy to spot as trees in the open desert. Where did you get this fairy tale from?

View attachment 128775
Quite moronic and hilarious. An infant would realize that people do not stand in the open desert´s sun and that men are as easy to spot as trees in the open desert. Where did you get this fairy tale from?
A 5'6" soldier wearing camouflage is as easy to spot as a 40 foot tree? Talk about moronic and hilarious....

View attachment 128775
A 5'6" soldier wearing camouflage is as easy to spot as a 40 foot tree? Talk about moronic and hilarious....
American-Jordanian base close to the Syrian border:
C_VUaAkXkAEITVZ-1-678x381.jpg

Forum List

Back