Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever

...So... what you're saying is that the muhammedans will attempt to use uncontrolled breeding as a means to overwhelm the Jewish population and then impose the usual Islamist theocratic totalitarian dystopia.
So... what you're saying is that the "jews" used uncontrolled immigration FROM EUROPE as a means to overwhelm the Palestinian population and then impose the expected Jewish theocratic totalitarian fascist dystopia with nuclear weapons?

There's my little stalker / plagiarist. I was watching the time stamp on my last post and noticed that you spend your every waking moment waiting for me to post.

...So... what you're saying is that the muhammedans will attempt to use uncontrolled breeding as a means to overwhelm the Jewish population and then impose the usual Islamist theocratic totalitarian dystopia.
So... what you're saying is that the "jews" used uncontrolled immigration FROM EUROPE as a means to overwhelm the Palestinian population and then impose the expected Jewish theocratic totalitarian fascist dystopia with nuclear weapons?

Hollie You've got a fan :)

I have a creepy stalker.

... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that ... Jerusalem ... will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.

Wait, you mean the city which has been the center of the history, ancestry, and religious faith of the Jewish people for three thousand years will remain under Jewish control? No way. The HORROR! The INJUSTICE! The TRAGEDY! How DARE the Jewish people presume to want to control their own historical, ancestral and religious places!

Not JUST the Jewish people!

The day after American President Donald Trump visited the Holy Land, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that East Jerusalem, which was conquered by the Israel Defense Force in 1967, will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.
Netanyahu: Temple Mount, Western Wall will stay under Israeli sovereignty forever
This is not news to those who already knew the Israelis have no intention of leaving the West Bank which they call Judea and Sumeria.

Take a cue from President Trump. He visited Arabia (Mecca), the heart of Islam; Vatican City, the heart of Catholicism; and Jerusalem, the heart of Judaism. Just like Mecca and the Vatican will not be divided, so the same for Jerusalem. Get that thru your thick skulls, once and for all.

... Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that ... Jerusalem ... will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.

Wait, you mean the city which has been the center of the history, ancestry, and religious faith of the Jewish people for three thousand years will remain under Jewish control? No way. The HORROR! The INJUSTICE! The TRAGEDY! How DARE the Jewish people presume to want to control their own historical, ancestral and religious places!

And Israel is still the most tolerant country in the ME towards the many minorities- Druze, Muslim, Bahai, Christians, even some Pagans...those who have a connection to Jerusalem are welcome to visit and worship as long as they're not a threat to others.

Were there other people who allowed this?

The day after American President Donald Trump visited the Holy Land, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed that East Jerusalem, which was conquered by the Israel Defense Force in 1967, will "forever" be part of the Jewish state.
Netanyahu: Temple Mount, Western Wall will stay under Israeli sovereignty forever
This is not news to those who already knew the Israelis have no intention of leaving the West Bank which they call Judea and Sumeria.

I'm not sure that this is really anything that we didn't already know...

Take a cue from President Trump. He visited Arabia (Mecca), the heart of Islam; Vatican City, the heart of Catholicism; and Jerusalem, the heart of Judaism. Just like Mecca and the Vatican will not be divided, so the same for Jerusalem. Get that thru your thick skulls, once and for all.

To be fair, there are quite some differences between Mecca, Vatican City and Jerusalem...

Not least of which is the fact that there are no other major religions who hold Mecca OR Vatican City as a holy place...

To be fair, there are quite some differences between Mecca, Vatican City and Jerusalem...

Not least of which is the fact that there are no other major religions who hold Mecca OR Vatican City as a holy place...
Maybe because Mecca or Vatican City did not get invaded by members of other religions?

Jewish control of Jerusalem is the only way to guarantee access and proper respect for the holy places of all faiths. Besides which, the point is moot ... all of Jerusalem is now part of Eretz Yisrael and will remain so.

Its the only indigenous holy place in the world which was usurped by another religious faith and culture. What gives the usurpers rights to that which they stole?

And by the way, I am not arguing that they shouldn't have access to the Temple Mount. But the Jewish people are the only people who will guarantee access to all. The Arab Muslims have conclusively demonstrated that they don't have the ability to recognize Jewish rights to the Temple Mount.

Its the only indigenous holy place in the world which was usurped by another religious faith and culture. What gives the usurpers rights to that which they stole?

And by the way, I am not arguing that they shouldn't have access to the Temple Mount. But the Jewish people are the only people who will guarantee access to all. The Arab Muslims have conclusively demonstrated that they don't have the ability to recognize Jewish rights to the Temple Mount.

The city was a holy city before the Hebrews arrived. How can it be "indigenous" to Jews? It wasn't usurped anyway, the people converted to Christianity and it became a Christian city.

World history has seen changes of borders, ethnic cleansing, migration, and wars to redraw maps. The international community attempts to bring law and order to disputes, territorial claims, the rights of people for self determination. After the 1967 war between Israel and its neighbors, the Palestinian Territories of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and Gaza was conquered by the Israelis. According to international law, territory cannot be acquired by war. Therefore, East Jerusalem remains Palestinian Territory. No other country recognizes Israel's claim of sovereignty over East Jerusalem. This makes Israel a scofflaw Jewish state.

"The prophecy of the word of the Lord concerning Israel:
Says the Lord, Who stretches out the heavens and founds the earth and forms the spirit of man within him:

Behold! I am making Jerusalem a cup of weakness (me: poison רעל) for all the peoples around, and also on Judah, [that he] shall be in the siege against Jerusalem.

And it shall come to pass on that day that I will make Jerusalem a stone of burden for all peoples; all who bear it shall be gashed, and all the nations of the earth shall gather about it...

...On that day I will make the princes of Judah as a fiery stove among wood, and as a brand of fire among sheaves. And they shall consume on the right and on the left all the nations round about, and Jerusalem shall still stay in its place in Jerusalem.

And it shall come to pass on that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come upon Jerusalem.

And I will pour out upon the house of David and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplications. And they shall look to me because of those who have been thrust through [with swords], and they shall mourn over it as one mourns over an only son and shall be in bitterness, therefore, as one is embittered over a firstborn son.

On that day there shall be great mourning (Mezudat Zion: over anointed Ben Yosef) in Jerusalem, like the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the Valley of Megiddon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rule : good prophecies MUST come into place, while bad ones DO NOT.

Last edited:
savage IslamoNazis?

Let me reiterate, short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust, Israel will never, ever, never again let go of Jerusalem.

This is hilarious.

On one hand you speak of Savage, Islamo-Nazis.

On the other hand you tout of Israel promoting a worldwide nuclear Holocaust.

Is this ironic by design, or by stupidity?
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That is not at all what I said. Take your meds and read it again.

The city was a holy city before the Hebrews arrived. How can it be "indigenous" to Jews? It wasn't usurped anyway, the people converted to Christianity and it became a Christian city.
The city was "holy" before the Jews?! Ha ha ha. What a freakin' idiot. Other than the Muslims and Christians who invaded the Jewish holyland, which other faith and its members are claiming Jerusalem "holy" to their faith?

Forum List

Back