Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever

RE: Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever
※→ et al,

W e l l ! The 2019 target date for a move, may be just a little bit optimistic.

A campaign promise, especially one uttered by a boastful narcissist, stands for nothing and only dopes put any stock in it.
What do you mean? The Embassy will move to Jerusalem by 2019.
(COMMENT)

The Embassy in Tel Aviv was built on an earlier time period, and subject to different criteria then. While up-grade had been made, they don't meet the many new standards as required for new construction. A new Embassy must meet the new Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) for both physical security and technical security; as we as special on-site security measures during the construction phases. For an Embassy, there will be new special fabrication requirements.

Government Park (and the immediate surrounding neighborhood areas) in Jerusalem are reasonably safe, given the Arab Palestinian threat; but still under threat. Most probably a new American Embassy in Jerusalem will come under an increased threat (espionage, sabotage, terrorist), as well as being in a much closer rocket and mortar range than before. To purchase property, in the size required, is going to be a challenge. It all can be done, but it has to be done right, skillfully planned, and executed with precision. And all that takes time and a bunch of construction money from congress.

Let's just say that 2019, a year away, is very optimistic.

Most Respectfully,
R
US Consulate may have purchased site near future embassy
Staff seen moving equipment into former boutique hotel in Arnona neighborhood, not far from anticipated location of new mission

※→ admonit, et al,

Hummm, this is not unusual given supprt personnel requirements.

※→ et al,

W e l l ! The 2019 target date for a move, may be just a little bit optimistic.

A campaign promise, especially one uttered by a boastful narcissist, stands for nothing and only dopes put any stock in it.
What do you mean? The Embassy will move to Jerusalem by 2019.
(COMMENT)

The Embassy in Tel Aviv was built on an earlier time period, and subject to different criteria then. While up-grade had been made, they don't meet the many new standards as required for new construction. A new Embassy must meet the new Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) for both physical security and technical security; as we as special on-site security measures during the construction phases. For an Embassy, there will be new special fabrication requirements.

Government Park (and the immediate surrounding neighborhood areas) in Jerusalem are reasonably safe, given the Arab Palestinian threat; but still under threat. Most probably a new American Embassy in Jerusalem will come under an increased threat (espionage, sabotage, terrorist), as well as being in a much closer rocket and mortar range than before. To purchase property, in the size required, is going to be a challenge. It all can be done, but it has to be done right, skillfully planned, and executed with precision. And all that takes time and a bunch of construction money from congress.

Let's just say that 2019, a year away, is very optimistic.

Most Respectfully,
R
Staff seen moving equipment into former boutique hotel in Arnona neighborhood, not far from anticipated location of new mission
(COMMENT)

It is not unusual for Embassies to maintain off-site facilities for State Department personnel on station in a visiting or Temporary Status. But it is unlikely that such a facility would be used for Chief of Mission Residence, Chancery, or Consulate (since the US Consul-General already maintains working offices on Argon Road in Jerusalem). Such facilities will have certain added security features, special equipment and supplies for the protection of staff in ties of emergencies.

I suspect that this would be used by special security personnel during the construction of new facilities.

It is a necessary first step in the process.

Most Respectfully,
R

Pea brain doesn't know how to spell "pea". The non-Jews are already a majority of the people under Jew rule.

Regarding the “ mispelling” I was at work trying to address your Racist Post after being called back to cover for someone and was in a hurry.

That “ mispelling” still doesn’t change the fact that you are nothing but a Racist Bigot who sees nothing wrong with having a “ Palestinian” Country with NJA but has a problem with Israel

I have been on this Board for many years and I can tell you about some of the players here. montelatici is hoping for a restoration of the Latin Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was itself a colonial project. Tinmore is completely lost to reality. He thinks the BDS movement will bring down Israel, G-d forbid. He also thinks that Palestine became an independent country in 1925 or thereabouts, after a Treaty of Lausanne that he keeps citing, which--by the way--never even mentioned Palestine. He's never been to the Middle East, and he thinks that Israel doesn't exist because it's "inside Palestine." Although Abbas just recently cursed Trump and said that Trump's house should be destroyed, he still thinks Abbas is Trump's puppet. Any Israeli civilian is a legitimate military target according to him, and he gets very upset if a Palestinian is called a terrorist. In fact, the Hamas thugs are his heroes. Although third-generation Israelis are still foreigners and colonists according to him, he finds nothing hypocritical about living on Native American land, or having participated personally in the invasion of Vietnam. These are the ppl you will be dealing with.

I knew Tinmore was Palestinian but didn’t realize he was never there!! He keeps referring to Israel never having any “ defined borders” yet st the same time expects them to go back to the Borders that were never recognized in the first place?
Keeps referring to “ false negotiation”yet when asked what both sides could do to find s solution there is nobody Home. ☺️Thank u

Pea brain doesn't know how to spell "pea". The non-Jews are already a majority of the people under Jew rule.

Regarding the “ mispelling” I was at work trying to address your Racist Post after being called back to cover for someone and was in a hurry.

That “ mispelling” still doesn’t change the fact that you are nothing but a Racist Bigot who sees nothing wrong with having a “ Palestinian” Country with NJA but has a problem with Israel

I have been on this Board for many years and I can tell you about some of the players here. montelatici is hoping for a restoration of the Latin Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was itself a colonial project. Tinmore is completely lost to reality. He thinks the BDS movement will bring down Israel, G-d forbid. He also thinks that Palestine became an independent country in 1925 or thereabouts, after a Treaty of Lausanne that he keeps citing, which--by the way--never even mentioned Palestine. He's never been to the Middle East, and he thinks that Israel doesn't exist because it's "inside Palestine." Although Abbas just recently cursed Trump and said that Trump's house should be destroyed, he still thinks Abbas is Trump's puppet. Any Israeli civilian is a legitimate military target according to him, and he gets very upset if a Palestinian is called a terrorist. In fact, the Hamas thugs are his heroes. Although third-generation Israelis are still foreigners and colonists according to him, he finds nothing hypocritical about living on Native American land, or having participated personally in the invasion of Vietnam. These are the ppl you will be dealing with.

I knew Tinmore was Palestinian but didn’t realize he was never there!! He keeps referring to Israel never having any “ defined borders” yet st the same time expects them to go back to the Borders that were never recognized in the first place?
Keeps referring to “ false negotiation”yet when asked what both sides could do to find s solution there is nobody Home. ☺️Thank u

Tinmore is not Palestinian or Arab. He's from European descent, Scottish I think (if I remember correctly). I have absolutely no idea why he's latched onto this issue and made it his hobby/ passion in life. His "solution" would be to flood Israel with Palestinian "refugees", which would of course end Israel, and rename the country Palestine. His talk of "Borders" is some kind of abstract philosophy nonsense to prove that the thriving, vibrant State of Israel is somehow not a "real" country. Although he's Christian, he is a useful tool of Islamic terrorists.

Forum List

Back