Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever

It's not the ONLY way...

In the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, Corpus separatum was planned for Jerusalem...

Unfortunately(?) I believe this is the way forward for such a holy city that IS 'holy' for so many different people, religions.

Heck, even I consider Jerusalem as 'holy'... And I don't have 'religion'!

The international community and the UN has also clearly demonstrated its lack of capacity to preserve and protect Jewish rights to their historical, ancestral and holy places. So no. I reject this as a solution at this time.

As with rejecting Arab Muslim control, I do so based on two principles: 1. the proven practical incapacity to honor and protect Jewish history and 2. the moral principle that usurping other culture's historical and religious monuments is somehow valid.

Israel as a theocratic state for Jews will disappear within 2-3 generations one way or another. Demographics are a bitch. The Boers found that out. They once outnumbered the native people. But the demographics changed. They tried Apartheid like the Israeli Jews are trying now, but it did not work for the long term.
Europe will be conquered by Islam before Israel because Jews aren't stupid enough to let Muslims overrun their country.[/QUO

Um, the percentages of Muslims in Israel are 2 - 3 times higher than that of France.... France has a big Muslim population

savage IslamoNazis?

Let me reiterate, short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust, Israel will never, ever, never again let go of Jerusalem.

This is hilarious.

On one hand you speak of Savage, Islamo-Nazis.

On the other hand you tout of Israel promoting a worldwide nuclear Holocaust.

Is this ironic by design, or by stupidity?
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That is not at all what I said. Take your meds and read it again.

This wouldn't be the first time you've boasted of potentially using Nukes out of Israel, you seem to fantasize about Nuking the Arabs.
I said only in the event of a worldwide nuclear world war. Do you know what that means, Dumbski Stupidski? That means Israel is here to stay, forever.

Let's hope there's no Nuclear war on Israel's behalf.

savage IslamoNazis?

Let me reiterate, short of a worldwide nuclear holocaust, Israel will never, ever, never again let go of Jerusalem.

This is hilarious.

On one hand you speak of Savage, Islamo-Nazis.

On the other hand you tout of Israel promoting a worldwide nuclear Holocaust.

Is this ironic by design, or by stupidity?
You seem to have a reading comprehension problem. That is not at all what I said. Take your meds and read it again.

This wouldn't be the first time you've boasted of potentially using Nukes out of Israel, you seem to fantasize about Nuking the Arabs.
I said only in the event of a worldwide nuclear world war. Do you know what that means, Dumbski Stupidski? That means Israel is here to stay, forever.

Let's hope there's no Nuclear war on Israel's behalf.
Let's hope there is no nuclear war anywhere. It will be the end of the world and humanity. The country the entire world needs to be concerned with is N. Korea.

Israel as a theocratic state for Jews will disappear within 2-3 generations one way or another. Demographics are a bitch. The Boers found that out. They once outnumbered the native people. But the demographics changed. They tried Apartheid like the Israeli Jews are trying now, but it did not work for the long term.
Europe will be conquered by Islam before Israel because Jews aren't stupid enough to let Muslims overrun their country.[/QUO

Um, the percentages of Muslims in Israel are 2 - 3 times higher than that of France.... France has a big Muslim population
And these days it's more likely for someone to be raped in France than in Israel.

The latest statistics available show that Israel has a higher rate of rape than France. 17.2 per 100,000 compared to 16.6 per 100,000. Close, but no cigar.

Poor Ruddy. LOL

"Trump signs waiver, won’t move US embassy to Jerusalem"

Trump signs waiver, won’t move US embassy to Jerusalem

Who cares? Israel will never give it up
Not voluntarily.

Of course, not voluntarily. The Israelis have learned a lesson that conceding land to the hostile Islamist Entity is a fool's errand. You silly internet blowhards are obviously no threat to anyone.

This may come as a shock to you but Arab nations have no stomach for war against israel. They have learned through painful and humiliating lessons that they are no match for a better trained and equipped military with far superior strategic planning. You obviously missed it but Egypt is tacitly aligned with israel in their shared threat from Pally'land terrorists.

The Arab league forces which launched a series of hoped-for war of annihilation fifty plus years ago are struggling with their own socio-political ills and have no desire to deepen their failings.

RE: Annexed East Jerusalem to remain part of Israel forever
※→ et al,

W e l l ! The 2019 target date for a move, may be just a little bit optimistic.

A campaign promise, especially one uttered by a boastful narcissist, stands for nothing and only dopes put any stock in it.
What do you mean? The Embassy will move to Jerusalem by 2019.
(COMMENT)

The Embassy in Tel Aviv was built on an earlier time period, and subject to different criteria then. While up-grade had been made, they don't meet the many new standards as required for new construction. A new Embassy must meet the new Overseas Security Policy Board (OSPB) for both physical security and technical security; as we as special on-site security measures during the construction phases. For an Embassy, there will be new special fabrication requirements.

Government Park (and the immediate surrounding neighborhood areas) in Jerusalem are reasonably safe, given the Arab Palestinian threat; but still under threat. Most probably a new American Embassy in Jerusalem will come under an increased threat (espionage, sabotage, terrorist), as well as being in a much closer rocket and mortar range than before. To purchase property, in the size required, is going to be a challenge. It all can be done, but it has to be done right, skillfully planned, and executed with precision. And all that takes time and a bunch of construction money from congress.

Let's just say that 2019, a year away, is very optimistic.

Most Respectfully,
R

For once I agree with Ruddy. The Jews were never going tpo permit the establishment of a sovereign non-Jewish state anywhere in Palestine. Israel will continue to be a Apartheid state untill the demographics make it impossible for the Jews to maintain control over the growing non-Jewish population. I give it 2-3 generations.

Another Pro Palestinian lie.
For once I agree with Ruddy. The Jews were never going tpo permit the establishment of a sovereign non-Jewish state anywhere in Palestine. Israel will continue to be a Apartheid state untill the demographics make it impossible for the Jews to maintain control over the growing non-Jewish population. I give it 2-3 generations.

Another Pro Palestinian lie. They left Gaza, offered to leave MOST of the West Bank and wanted control over the JEWISH Areas of W. Jerusalem. What’ll your beef?
Try to get educated; Abbas stated NOJEWS ALLOWED but that isn’t racist? Denying Jews their Rights to their Holy Sites in E. Jerusalem isn’t Racist? However, in your pee size brain that’s not Apartheid.
Regarding the Palestinians becoming a majority; that’s why “ Right of Return” will never happen

Pea brain doesn't know how to spell "pea". The non-Jews are already a majority of the people under Jew rule.

Pea brain doesn't know how to spell "pea". The non-Jews are already a majority of the people under Jew rule.

Regarding the “ mispelling” I was at work trying to address your Racist Post after being called back to cover for someone and was in a hurry.

That “ mispelling” still doesn’t change the fact that you are nothing but a Racist Bigot who sees nothing wrong with having a “ Palestinian” Country with NJA but has a problem with Israel

Regarding the “ mispelling” I was at work trying to address your Racist Post after being called back to cover for someone and was in a hurry.

That “ mispelling” still doesn’t change the fact that you are nothing but a Racist Bigot who sees nothing wrong with having a “ Palestinian” Country with NJA but has a problem with Israel

I have been on this Board for many years and I can tell you about some of the players here. montelatici is hoping for a restoration of the Latin Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was itself a colonial project. Tinmore is completely lost to reality. He thinks the BDS movement will bring down Israel, G-d forbid. He also thinks that Palestine became an independent country in 1925 or thereabouts, after a Treaty of Lausanne that he keeps citing, which--by the way--never even mentioned Palestine. He's never been to the Middle East, and he thinks that Israel doesn't exist because it's "inside Palestine." Although Abbas just recently cursed Trump and said that Trump's house should be destroyed, he still thinks Abbas is Trump's puppet. Any Israeli civilian is a legitimate military target according to him, and he gets very upset if a Palestinian is called a terrorist. In fact, the Hamas thugs are his heroes. Although third-generation Israelis are still foreigners and colonists according to him, he finds nothing hypocritical about living on Native American land, or having participated personally in the invasion of Vietnam. These are the ppl you will be dealing with.

Poor Monte, LOL. He can't face the reality that not only is the US moving its embassy to Jerusalem, it's also moving the date up by two years!

Just how do these propagandists face themselves and keep posting their IslamoNazi garbage?! Ya gotta love it! No shame!

I have been on this Board for many years and I can tell you about some of the players here. montelatici is hoping for a restoration of the Latin Crusader Kingdom of Jerusalem, which was itself a colonial project. Tinmore is completely lost to reality. He thinks the BDS movement will bring down Israel, G-d forbid. He also thinks that Palestine became an independent country in 1925 or thereabouts, after a Treaty of Lausanne that he keeps citing, which--by the way--never even mentioned Palestine. He's never been to the Middle East, and he thinks that Israel doesn't exist because it's "inside Palestine." Although Abbas just recently cursed Trump and said that Trump's house should be destroyed, he still thinks Abbas is Trump's puppet. Any Israeli civilian is a legitimate military target according to him, and he gets very upset if a Palestinian is called a terrorist. In fact, the Hamas thugs are his heroes. Although third-generation Israelis are still foreigners and colonists according to him, he finds nothing hypocritical about living on Native American land, or having participated personally in the invasion of Vietnam. These are the ppl you will be dealing with.
Well...that isn't unusual. Antisemites come in all shapes and sizes.

Forum List

Back