And where to Defecate?

Whats up with the Right wing sucking up to Putin? Now Steven Segal sucks up to Putin so hard the Ukraine banned him. Page, Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Sessions,, Roger Stone, and on and on,

You forgot to mention Hillary. Hillary was a big kiss-ass to Putin too. Did you forget the "Russian-reset?" What about Hillary giving them 20% of our uranium? No, sorry, the only real connection most of the people above had with Russia is that Russia is a HUGE country pretty hard to avoid having some contact with and dealings with when you are working on the world stage. The rest is the fantasy wishes diversionary tactics of the Left trying to make a story where no real story exists.

About the only fake news story left not put out there yet is that Trump wears a wig made in Russia. :haha:

Doc I'm sacking out in a bit getting ready for the market tomorrow My advice to you is don't mess with the x man He is one smart dude,,,,nite

TY. He's posted enough insipidity that I no longer care to know what he posts. I won't see it to think anything of it one way or the other. I don't lose anything by not being aware of inane remarks made by strangers on the Internet.

"Putin worshipers"? Barry showered boxcar loads of taxpayer cash on Iran after a "treaty" that defies understanding and the left didn't even flinch.
Sorry whitey go back and actually read how that treaty stops Iran from going nuclear for 10 years Perhaps you'd like another NK out there??? and taxpayer cash ?? methinks you're FOS it was their money
It doesn't stop a thing.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Yes it does Heavy inspections say you're wrong .....again
Whats up with the Right wing sucking up to Putin? Now Steven Segal sucks up to Putin so hard the Ukraine banned him. Page, Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Sessions,, Roger Stone, and on and on, are Putin worshipers, and they are in Trumps administration. In the last few years Putin's dictatorship has grown popular with Right wing nuts. For deep inside most of these sick clowns are in adoration of authoritarian figures. Yes, they despise democracy and republic, and prefer some strong man to tell them what to do, eat, and where to defecate. It a fascist ideal to have one man like Stalin, Hitler, or Putin that can run it all and kill opposition, as Putin has already proven to be good at. We are under the thumb of sick fascist lovers of dictators and Trump has said how much he adores the dictators of the world. Anti republic they are, and the enemies of all liberated people..Putin sucks and gets sucked by our conservative idiots. During The Cold War they hated Russia, now the same types suck up to Russia..Putin was KGB and they tried for years to kill our system now our right wing nuts aide them in killing our system... Russia is winning....

Segal had a Russian honorary citizenship years ago, do keep up

BFD does Trump have one too?

Inspections where the Iranians are warned a week ahead of time are absolutely worthless. Furthermore, there a few key sites that we aren't allowed to inspect. Plus, Iran got $150 billion to spend on funding terrorism.

Doc I'm sacking out in a bit getting ready for the market tomorrow My advice to you is don't mess with the x man He is one smart dude,,,,nite

TY. He's posted enough insipidity that I no longer care to know what he posts. I won't see it to think anything of it one way or the other. I don't lose anything by not being aware of inane remarks made by strangers on the Internet.
upload_2017-5-7_20-33-7.jpeg

"Putin worshipers"? Barry showered boxcar loads of taxpayer cash on Iran after a "treaty" that defies understanding and the left didn't even flinch.
Sorry whitey go back and actually read how that treaty stops Iran from going nuclear for 10 years Perhaps you'd like another NK out there??? and taxpayer cash ?? methinks you're FOS it was their money
It doesn't stop a thing.

Whats up with the Right wing sucking up to Putin? Now Steven Segal sucks up to Putin so hard the Ukraine banned him. Page, Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Sessions,, Roger Stone, and on and on, are Putin worshipers, and they are in Trumps administration. In the last few years Putin's dictatorship has grown popular with Right wing nuts. For deep inside most of these sick clowns are in adoration of authoritarian figures. Yes, they despise democracy and republic, and prefer some strong man to tell them what to do, eat, and where to defecate. It a fascist ideal to have one man like Stalin, Hitler, or Putin that can run it all and kill opposition, as Putin has already proven to be good at. We are under the thumb of sick fascist lovers of dictators and Trump has said how much he adores the dictators of the world. Anti republic they are, and the enemies of all liberated people..Putin sucks and gets sucked by our conservative idiots. During The Cold War they hated Russia, now the same types suck up to Russia..Putin was KGB and they tried for years to kill our system now our right wing nuts aide them in killing our system... Russia is winning....

Would it matter?
No imo it wouldn't matter a damn Repubs would still be kissing trumps russian loving ass

A lot of presidents/Americans have /had honorary citizenship of other countries..

When did liberals start hating Russians anyways? Before Obama they loved Russia.

Oh yeah I forgot Putin bitch slapped Obama at every turn ...lol

3701f42792bc4b0973b3ba1637603286.jpg

It doesn't stop a thing.

BFD is right.

And why does this failed actor and professional phony have HONORARY Russian citizenship? Sounds like he just might be as corrupt as the pussy grabber and his minions.

What's the excuse the RWNJ traitors use? They've been humping Pooting's leg for quite a long time now.

I just don't get how so many can openly crap on their own country. It's honestly hurts to watch but I'm of a generation who was loyal, patriotic and proud of our country.

Now the right worships and even elected the lowest of the low, a man who continuously whines how bad the US is. And then he lies about what he does and lies about what he wants to do while he stuffs our money in his pocket.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

It doesn't stop a thing.

BFD is right.

And why does this failed actor and professional phony have HONORARY Russian citizenship? Sounds like he just might be as corrupt as the pussy grabber and his minions.

What's the excuse the RWNJ traitors use? They've been humping Pooting's leg for quite a long time now.

I just don't get how so many can openly crap on their own country. It's honestly hurts to watch but I'm of a generation who was loyal, patriotic and proud of our country.

Now the right worships and even elected the lowest of the low, a man who continuously whines how bad the US is. And then he lies about what he does and lies about what he wants to do while he stuffs our money in his pocket.

9a95b51ca00d1817cd67b7645574e8a3_putin-vs-obama-google-search-putin-obama-memes_399-376.jpeg

It doesn't stop a thing.

Would it matter?
No imo it wouldn't matter a damn Repubs would still be kissing trumps russian loving ass

A lot of presidents/Americans have /had honorary citizenship of other countries..

When did liberals start hating Russians anyways? Before Obama they loved Russia.

View attachment 125427

There's no "s" on the word "anyway" and your idiotic meme isn't true. You're among the RWNJ traitors who whined that President Obama worked so hard to find diplomatic pathways instead of war. Then you whined when we bombed more ISIL than anyone, including your hero, Pooting.

WTF are you assholes in the US?

You hate it.

Leave.

CORRUPTION
The corruption of this administration knows no bounds. Now they are selling green cards for $500,000 to Chinese as long as they give the money to Jared.

The Chinese are used to this kind of corruption, so the Kushner's will have little difficulty convincing investors that they can deliver on the green cards.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/jared-kushners...

It doesn't stop a thing.

BFD is right.

Probably the same reason Dennis Rodman goes to North Korea..

Lil Kim likes basket ball

Putin likes martial arts ..

It doesn't stop a thing.

Would it matter?

View attachment 125427

There's no "s" on the word "anyway" and your idiotic meme isn't true. You're among the RWNJ traitors who whined that President Obama worked so hard to find diplomatic pathways instead of war. Then you whined when we bombed more ISIL than anyone, including your hero, Pooting.

You hate it.

Leave.

I can put a fucking S on anyways as much as I want...what are you going to do cry me a river?

not-mine-but-wish-it-was_fb_2905893.jpg

CORRUPTION
The corruption of this administration knows no bounds. Now they are selling green cards for $500,000 to Chinese as long as they give the money to Jared.

The Chinese are used to this kind of corruption, so the Kushner's will have little difficulty convincing investors that they can deliver on the green cards.

You've already been told the program has been around since 1990. Quit pretending Trump invented it.

Would it matter?

View attachment 125427

You hate it.

Leave.

I can put a fucking S on anyways as much as I want...what are you going to do cry me a river?

View attachment 125429

That's actually pretty funny.

CORRUPTION

Fake news

That law was passed in 1990.. and what do you have against investing in this country?

CORRUPTION

You've already been told the program has been around since 1990. Quit pretending Trump invented it.
TRUMP you dummy invented how he could make millions from it

CORRUPTION

You still haven't explained how he's going to make a dime off of it

CORRUPTION

WHERE are the chinese investing their money?

CORRUPTION

Why didn't he use that law last year?

Or the past 27 years dumb dumb?

CORRUPTION

If they get the visa under discussion, they have to invest it in the US. What kind of moron are you?

CORRUPTION

South Carolina among other places

Login
SUBSCRIBE
SIGN IN
BUSINESS
How a Greenville man has brought 2,200 new jobs from China
Aa
_
+
Rudolph Bell | [email protected] 4:21 p.m. ET June 6, 2016
Jobs are coming to South Carolina from China, and Greenville resident John Ling is a big reason why.

Ling worked for the state Commerce Department for 14 years and ran its recruiting office in Shanghai for a decade before moving back to Greenville in 2014.

Over the years, he helped persuade nine Chinese companies to locate new factories in South Carolina.

Together, the manufacturers announced plans to spend nearly $800 million and create more than 2,200 jobs in the counties of Greenville, Spartanburg, Laurens, Kershaw, Chester, Lancaster, Clarendon and Richland.

The most recent announcement — and the biggest — came on May 31 when the Commerce Department said a firm called China Jushi would spend $300 million and hire 400 people for a new fiberglass factory in Columbia.

Ling said the project started with a visit he made to the company’s chairman in 2012.

The recruiting work took longer than expected, he said, after the company decided to spend more than $450 million in Egypt first.

Forum List

Back