And where to Defecate?

Steven Segal sucks up to Putin

I'm sorry, but why is what Steven Seagal does, thinks or says relevant enough to note in a post themed as yours is? I'd "get it" were the post about actors, entertainment producers, directors, etc. cosying up to Putin, but it's not. Did Seagal write a official policy position and I missed it?

These people live and die with what actors, actresses, comediennes at al say. None of them can think for themselves.
No. That is just what they are telling you to think and believe on "real news" outlets like faux and fruitcake radio.

I'm sorry, but why is what Steven Seagal does, thinks or says relevant enough to note in a post themed as yours is? I'd "get it" were the post about actors, entertainment producers, directors, etc. cosying up to Putin, but it's not. Did Seagal write a official policy position and I missed it?
Segal was mentioned once Did you notice all the other trump people mentioned?

I did notice. I want to know why he was mentioned at all, most especially at the outset of the post.

These people live and die with what actors, actresses, comediennes at al say. None of them can think for themselves.
And you don't care if the smartest people in the room say trump is an accident on it's way to happen so your opinion sucks

Nope, apparently you are illiterate.
You are stuck in a Right/Left paradigm, you still think they can and will save you. That makes you an idiot.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.

Well, I wouldn't go that far.

You do, and you have. You live in a world where you think Hillary and Obama can and will save you. That makes you an idiot.

I did notice. I want to know why he was mentioned at all, most especially at the outset of the post.
He shouldn't have been,,, It meant nothing

"Putin worshipers"? Barry showered boxcar loads of taxpayer cash on Iran after a "treaty" that defies understanding and the left didn't even flinch.
A treaty that got them to abandon their nuclear program in return for their own money?

Whats up with the Right wing sucking up to Putin? Now Steven Segal sucks up to Putin so hard the Ukraine banned him. Page, Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Sessions,, Roger Stone, and on and on, are Putin worshipers, and they are in Trumps administration. In the last few years Putin's dictatorship has grown popular with Right wing nuts. For deep inside most of these sick clowns are in adoration of authoritarian figures. Yes, they despise democracy and republic, and prefer some strong man to tell them what to do, eat, and where to defecate. It a fascist ideal to have one man like Stalin, Hitler, or Putin that can run it all and kill opposition, as Putin has already proven to be good at. We are under the thumb of sick fascist lovers of dictators and Trump has said how much he adores the dictators of the world. Anti republic they are, and the enemies of all liberated people..Putin sucks and gets sucked by our conservative idiots. During The Cold War they hated Russia, now the same types suck up to Russia..Putin was KGB and they tried for years to kill our system now our right wing nuts aide them in killing our system... Russia is winning....
During the cold war we hated communists not Russians! Communists.

And you don't care if the smartest people in the room say trump is an accident on it's way to happen so your opinion sucks

You are stuck in a Right/Left paradigm, you still think they can and will save you. That makes you an idiot.
That doesn't make him an idiot, but your having nothing to say cogently refute his assertions does show the insufficiency of your argument and the mind that saw fit to present nothing but insults.

This thread means nothing.

That doesn't make him an idiot, but your having nothing to say cogently refute his assertions does show the insufficiency of your argument and the mind that saw fit to present nothing but insults.

I'd just as soon shit down your throat.....it indeed makes him and you idiots.

Okay.

Well, I'm not idiot enough to continue allowing your posts to continue to enter my awareness.

Whats up with the Right wing sucking up to Putin? Now Steven Segal sucks up to Putin so hard the Ukraine banned him. Page, Flynn, Manafort, Tillerson, Sessions,, Roger Stone, and on and on, are Putin worshipers, and they are in Trumps administration. In the last few years Putin's dictatorship has grown popular with Right wing nuts. For deep inside most of these sick clowns are in adoration of authoritarian figures. Yes, they despise democracy and republic, and prefer some strong man to tell them what to do, eat, and where to defecate. It a fascist ideal to have one man like Stalin, Hitler, or Putin that can run it all and kill opposition, as Putin has already proven to be good at. We are under the thumb of sick fascist lovers of dictators and Trump has said how much he adores the dictators of the world. Anti republic they are, and the enemies of all liberated people..Putin sucks and gets sucked by our conservative idiots. During The Cold War they hated Russia, now the same types suck up to Russia..Putin was KGB and they tried for years to kill our system now our right wing nuts aide them in killing our system... Russia is winning....
During the cold war we hated communists not Russians! Communists.
What about ex KGB murderers like Putin?

"Putin worshipers"? Barry showered boxcar loads of taxpayer cash on Iran after a "treaty" that defies understanding and the left didn't even flinch.
A treaty that got them to abandon their nuclear program in return for their own money?
Have they allowed anybody to check yet? No it's on the honor system. Irainian honor you remember how good that works don't you liberal? Or you can ask Carter.

Have they allowed anybody to check yet? No it's on the honor system. Irainian honor you remember how good that works don't you liberal? Or you can ask Carter.
Dark Read up on the scrutiny they go through It's no small thing

Well, I'm not idiot enough to continue allowing your posts to continue to enter my awareness.

That's probably best, I do not want to responsible for your heart attack.

That's probably best, I do not want to responsible for your heart attack.
Doc I'm sacking out in a bit getting ready for the market tomorrow My advice to you is don't mess with the x man He is one smart dude,,,,nite

Jane, you ignorant slut. No one is more connected to Putin than Obama and the Clintons.
Or have you chosen to overlook, the "more flexibility" hot mike and the payments to the Clinton "gimme gimme" Foundation in return for........... 20% of our uranium mines. <<<<NOT OUR URANIUM. OUR URANIUM MINES AMERICAN SOIL!

You might want to rethink your mindless rant so as not to look so foolish...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back