And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

So now a style of clothing is a capital offense?

So far, everything I've heard about this is that a self-appointed racist vigilante shot a kid in cold blood. Period.

Doesn't matter what the kid was wearing. What matters is that the jackass shooter was looking to kill a black person just like he was had been doing for a long time before this and this poor kid got in his way.

IF this turns out to be what happened, he should get the death penalty but he won't.

The next thing that will happen is whites will whine if if the jerk is arrested/tried/found guilty and blacks will whine (rightly so, imo) if he gets off.

I just hope it doesn't become a whole new reason for riots.
You know the shooter is Hispanic, right?

:rolleyes:

Neddy has a habit of offering his opinion on topics he knows very little about.

So far, everything I've heard about this is that a self-appointed racist vigilante shot a kid in cold blood. Period.

Doesn't matter what the kid was wearing. What matters is that the jackass shooter was looking to kill a black person just like he was had been doing for a long time before this and this poor kid got in his way.

IF this turns out to be what happened, he should get the death penalty but he won't.

The next thing that will happen is whites will whine if if the jerk is arrested/tried/found guilty and blacks will whine (rightly so, imo) if he gets off.

Uh, yeah, with a name like George Zimmerman, that was my first thought. :cuckoo:

Dickhead...he is Hispanic.

I suggest you stop stereotyping by name.

He is but he was saying racist stuff on the phone - not that i give a fluke about Race in the case, personally.

Uh, yeah, with a name like George Zimmerman, that was my first thought. :cuckoo:

He has 1 white parent.

Whats the big fucking deal about hoodies? :confused:

The same big fucking deal about head scarves on Muslim women.

Evidently they make some people fearful.

DUH!!! you think??? God you are one naive f..k!

WHY you idiot do you think the gangsta criminals wear hoodies on hot days?
Youl. idiot!

Of course one should be fearful generally of anyone that doesn't want their faces seen because then you idiot... he can be identified!

Are you that naive and don't get out much do you!!1

Look I bet you naive f..k if you are WHITE you don't drive down a MLK blvd at night unless you are looking for a death wish!
Most of the people that wander late at night wearing hoodies... FACTS are they are NOT soliciting for a charity they maybe hitting you up to donate to your bud Obama?

^ Won't drive down MLK at night unless he has a death wish. What about MLK drive in practically all white Eugene OR?

well....in all fainess....

It is human nature to be leery of one if you can not get a good look at one.
Has nothing to do with race, religion...or anything.

But it was freaking raining out.....the shooter was looking for an excuse to be a vigilant.

Thats my take on the little information I have to work with.

Oh yeah...and I bet that kid stole that candy and pop....cause all black kids steal. Everyone knows that.

The vigilante if you had your FACTS straight will be found by further investigations to have been way out of bounds... NO question! If you had heard what I've heard then you know Zimmerman was WARNED NOT to follow the kid but he did!
SO I am in favor of Zimmerman being investigated thoroughly and put on trial with his peers and be found guilty!

THAT being said.. DOES NOT call for a "million hoodie" march much less the idiotic racially motivated bleats and lamentations by the likes of that idiot black congresswoman.." I'm tired of burying black boys">>>!
IDIOT ! Get the black boys to NOT be emulating GANGSTAS!
NOT wear saggy pants (which I think is so stupid because it was done in prisons so it was easier to b...t fu...k! )! YOU idiots that think you are so compassionate .. ALL you are doing is fostering this behavior and the IDIOT who shot him evidently has some experiences with people wearing hoodies holding their pants up to make him say...yea seen that before and I don't know if he's got a gun but he's done!"
Why would any idiot walk down the street holding his pants up wearing a hoodie NOT recognize hmmm that's not a good image if I want to be walking late at night down a street that has had a lot of robberies!!!
KID was an idiot too as well as Zimmerman... BUT the absolute BIGGEST idiots are all you idiots that support this Million hoodie march like that black "I-Tired.." congresswoman!

The thing about dangerous ghettos - is thjat most of the crime is either pre-meditated or criminal on criminal.

I know I'll catch flack for this - but what i mean by stating that is - (usually)....................but *not always*****

if you're passing through and cool with them, they're cool with you. That's my experience anyho0

The thing about dangerous ghettos - is thjat most of the crime is either pre-meditated or criminal on criminal.

I know I'll catch flack for this - but what i mean by stating that is - (usually)....................but *not always*****

if you're passing through and cool with them, they're cool with you. That's my experience anyho0

Having lived in quite a few "ghettos" in my life, I agree with you completely.

He is part Hispanic, (which can be white) part non Hispanic. Is Spain a "white" country? Historically, yes. Does anyone identify Columbus as "Hispanic"? He can categorize himself as either.

He is but he was saying racist stuff on the phone - not that i give a fluke about Race in the case, personally.
Right. It SEEMS as if he said racist stuff on the phone - the "fucking coon" comment. When I originally heard the tape, I would have transcribed that as 'unintelligible'. Then someone posted that he said "fucking coon". I listened again, and that sure is what it sounds like.

But, now, I am not sure it sounds like that because of the suggestion (considering my first impression that it was unintelligible) or if that's what he actually said.

So, I am hoping they will do an audio analysis.

Racism goes all ways among us all, true, so Hispanics being racist is not unheard of.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!
Well where did the fashion statement come from? Its to look like a gangster for crying out loud and youth idolize gangsters ... so you wanna be a "g"

Yeah, that's mine too. I don't make it a habit to pass through dangerous neighborhoods, but in general you keep driving and be respectful, you won't have a problem.

Blaming the victim? Clothing doesn't justify homicide.
While it may not justify it obviously it can lead to potentially lethal situations.

Wearing a hood when weather conditions call for it is practical. Wearing a hood when there is no practical need for it, especially at night, is cause for suspicion in that it effectively limits recognition and imparts a somewhat sinister and/or intimidating impression. For those very reasons the hoodie has along with the "do-rag" become standard gangsta fashion. Unfortunately a substantial number of teen-age boys, some White but mainly Black, think it's cool to emulate the gangsta ethos and Martin probably was among them.

While it seems clear that Zimmerman was looking (a bit too diligently) for trouble one can't help wondering just how much Martin's hoodie helped him to find it.

Last edited:
Youth idolize anti-comformity - you know....like Libertarians.

well....in all fainess....

It is human nature to be leery of one if you can not get a good look at one.Has nothing to do with race, religion...or anything.

But it was freaking raining out.....the shooter was looking for an excuse to be a vigilant.

Thats my take on the little information I have to work with.

Oh yeah...and I bet that kid stole that candy and pop....cause all black kids steal. Everyone knows that.

In a bank or an airport maybe but otherwise I couldn't care less.

For the most part I'd agree, there are some exceptions. The neighborhood I spent part of my childhood in in South L.A. Is one of those. If you turned down the wrong street, and you were from 3 blocks away let alone another city or state, you were getting jacked, shot, stabbed, or beat down. Or all of those.

My Phillips Norelco BG2040 is here!!!!! Whoo000oo0ooo, gunna be a fun showaaa to0noight!@

Yeah, that's mine too. I don't make it a habit to pass through dangerous neighborhoods, but in general you keep driving and be respectful, you won't have a problem.
And duck, when necessary. I drove through the 'hood' of Detroit for four years during grad school. Sometimes I had to duck down in my car to avoid bullets (while stopped at a red light).

For the most part I'd agree, there are some exceptions. The neighborhood I spent part of my childhood in in South L.A. Is one of those. If you turned down the wrong street, and you were from 3 blocks away let alone another city or state, you were getting jacked, shot, stabbed, or beat down. Or all of those.

yea turf-wars are the exception, no doubt.....and a big reason some otherwise good kids have to gang up

The vigilante if you had your FACTS straight will be found by further investigations to have been way out of bounds... NO question! If you had heard what I've heard then you know Zimmerman was WARNED NOT to follow the kid but he did!
SO I am in favor of Zimmerman being investigated thoroughly and put on trial with his peers and be found guilty!

Well, here you're definitely sounding a bit sensible, but uh-oh...

THAT being said.. DOES NOT call for a "million hoodie" march much less the idiotic racially motivated bleats and lamentations by the likes of that idiot black congresswoman.." I'm tired of burying black boys">>>!
IDIOT ! Get the black boys to NOT be emulating GANGSTAS!
NOT wear saggy pants (which I think is so stupid because it was done in prisons so it was easier to b...t fu...k! )! YOU idiots that think you are so compassionate .. ALL you are doing is fostering this behavior and the IDIOT who shot him evidently has some experiences with people wearing hoodies holding their pants up to make him say...yea seen that before and I don't know if he's got a gun but he's done!"
Why would any idiot walk down the street holding his pants up wearing a hoodie NOT recognize hmmm that's not a good image if I want to be walking late at night down a street that has had a lot of robberies!!!
KID was an idiot too as well as Zimmerman... BUT the absolute BIGGEST idiots are all you idiots that support this Million hoodie march like that black "I-Tired.." congresswoman!

Nope, still an idiot. :(

Forum List

Back