And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

but calling it a courtesy is a belief based on (insert logic here)

between the parenthesis is empty.

that's what i mean.

It is based on a simple concept... that I like to see the person I am dealing with. If you were inside, and we met, and were having a conversation, I would probably ask you to drop the hood. I like to see the person, not the hood. I think it's respectful to others. And....believe it or not... in RL... I'm quite a respectful person. :lol:

So you feel it's justifiable to murder a kid, because you'd prefer he wasn't as fashion conscious. You're a piece of shit.

:lol::lol: Foot in mouth disease again, huh Fuck?

Whats the big fucking deal about hoodies? :confused:

The same big fucking deal about head scarves on Muslim women.

Evidently they make some people fearful.

DUH!!! you think??? God you are one naive f..k!

WHY you idiot do you think the gangsta criminals wear hoodies on hot days?
Youl. idiot!

Of course one should be fearful generally of anyone that doesn't want their faces seen because then you idiot... he can be identified!

Are you that naive and don't get out much do you!!1

Look I bet you naive f..k if you are WHITE you don't drive down a MLK blvd at night unless you are looking for a death wish!
Most of the people that wander late at night wearing hoodies... FACTS are they are NOT soliciting for a charity they maybe hitting you up to donate to your bud Obama?

well....in all fainess....

It is human nature to be leery of one if you can not get a good look at one.
Has nothing to do with race, religion...or anything.

But it was freaking raining out.....the shooter was looking for an excuse to be a vigilant.

Thats my take on the little information I have to work with.

Oh yeah...and I bet that kid stole that candy and pop....cause all black kids steal. Everyone knows that.

Did that sick piece of pond scum delegate you to speak for her skank ass?

wow. You are one tough guy...even though you are anonymously posting oni the internet.

That being said, I need to go fold some laundr......er...uh...I mean...I need to go out back and build me a shed.

snottt unmanly to fold laundry!

it is a load of my wifes gym clothes and underwear.

She makes me wash them everytiome she catches me wearing them.

Hey....makes me feel pretty....nothing wrong with it.

But it was freaking raining out.....the shooter was looking for an excuse to be a vigilant.

Oh yeah...and I bet that kid stole that candy and pop....cause all black kids steal. Everyone knows that.

Looks like a dead teenager, killed for no reason.

So you feel it's justifiable to murder a kid, because you'd prefer he wasn't as fashion conscious. You're a piece of shit.

wtfffff?????? uh...no.

Did that sick piece of pond scum delegate you to speak for her skank ass?

I know GT well enough to know he's not gonna 'defend' anyone for justifying murdering a kid.... which I didn't.... but you're too much of a jibbering moron to get that.

Negged.

Looks like a dead teenager, killed for no reason.

yep....and his parents lives will never be the same.

Anyone see the picture of the kid? A real sparkle in his eye....he was one happy kid.

Sad.

Youl. idiot!

Of course one should be fearful generally of anyone that doesn't want their faces seen because then you idiot... he can be identified!

Look I bet you naive f..k if you are WHITE you don't drive down a MLK blvd at night unless you are looking for a death wish!
Most of the people that wander late at night wearing hoodies... FACTS are they are NOT soliciting for a charity they maybe hitting you up to donate to your bud Obama?

if you and "JRK" are not the same person, you should definitely play paddy-cake together while you drool. Guatama, too.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

Because it was raining.

What a mental midget you are.

Mental midget is the kid that was shot holding up his pants with one hand and NOT realizing he was going to be killed by mistake!
This kid living in this area either was the mental midget for NOT understanding that idiots don't wear hoodies, while holding up their pants and THEN not be smart enough to realize he was a perfect profile for the types of people that have terrorized the people of Sanford!
Martin may have been a model citizen in school but evidently was a mental midget when it came to understanding his hood!

wow. You are one tough guy...even though you are anonymously posting oni the internet.

That being said, I need to go fold some laundr......er...uh...I mean...I need to go out back and build me a shed.

That's only like 4 crazy out of ten. Have you ever been squirted in the eyeball with breastmilk and then put the chick who squirted in a coma with a left ho0k?:eusa_shifty:

j/p,

but seriously, i cant fold women's bra or undies. they just.....dont fold.....wee-todd-did

Youl. idiot!

if you and "JRK" are not the same person, you should definitely play paddy-cake together while you drool. Guatama, too.

I think he's ihopehefails.

So now a style of clothing is a capital offense?

So far, everything I've heard about this is that a self-appointed racist vigilante shot a kid in cold blood. Period.

Doesn't matter what the kid was wearing. What matters is that the jackass shooter was looking to kill a black person just like he was had been doing for a long time before this and this poor kid got in his way.

IF this turns out to be what happened, he should get the death penalty but he won't.

The next thing that will happen is whites will whine if if the jerk is arrested/tried/found guilty and blacks will whine (rightly so, imo) if he gets off.

I just hope it doesn't become a whole new reason for riots.

That's only like 4 crazy out of ten. Have you ever been squirted in the eyeball with breastmilk and then put the chick who squirted in a coma with a left ho0k?:eusa_shifty:

j/p,

but seriously, i cant fold women's bra or undies. they just.....dont fold.....wee-todd-did

how is the cutie doing?

And while you are at it, tell me how your new daughter is doing....:eusa_angel:

Bra- Twist at the middle and put one cup in the other. Take the straps and wrap it to keep it together.
Panties- just toss them in the draw as is.

So far, everything I've heard about this is that a self-appointed racist vigilante shot a kid in cold blood. Period.

Doesn't matter what the kid was wearing. What matters is that the jackass shooter was looking to kill a black person just like he was had been doing for a long time before this and this poor kid got in his way.

IF this turns out to be what happened, he should get the death penalty but he won't.

The next thing that will happen is whites will whine if if the jerk is arrested/tried/found guilty and blacks will whine (rightly so, imo) if he gets off.

You know the shooter is Hispanic, right?

:rolleyes:

j/p,

how is the cutie doing?

And while you are at it, tell me how your new daughter is doing....:eusa_angel:

Bra- Twist at the middle and put one cup in the other. Take the straps and wrap it to keep it together.
Panties- just toss them in the draw as is.

Theyre both awesome. They watched me do yardwork for lik 12 hours this weekend, it was so nice.

you can add that to your accolades: I taught G.T. how to fold a bra......b/c I'm definitely using what you said.

Whoo0000oo0000!!!!

Gotta listen for the door - UPS is delivering my new man-scaper today! Board needs details. This one goes into the shower with you, and has a charge base. I <3 2012.

You know the shooter is Hispanic, right?

:rolleyes:

Uh, yeah, with a name like George Zimmerman, that was my first thought. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back