Family Dollar investigates after St. Louis-area stores post ban on hoods Share on Facebook Share on

In Allentown you MUST take off your hood and hat or you will be asked to leave almost all stores in town

so any leftist twit calling racism, 10 years after I know this started is a spineless liar

Many banks have notices on their doors as you walk in. No hats, no sunglasses, no hoodies. What's the big fucking deal.

Can't think of a single bank in my area that does, but they really don't care anyway. They load robbers up with money whose serial numbers have been recorded already so the government just replaces it and they lose nothing. They just turn over the serial number list to the government and that is that.
Usually the sign is very small and on the entrance door. Typically they look something like this:
safetysign7.gif

Look around next time - it would not surprise me if it was there but you had not noticed it.

Nope they do not have them. I have seen No stocking masks/hoodies signs in other places like gas stations, but not at the banks. There are 4 different banks I go to regularly but no signs. The manager/tellers at one is the one who gives me the inside scoop on their security. They have to record serial numbers on bundles of cash that they each keep accessible that is "bank money". If a robber comes in, that is the money they give them instead of "customer money" from their transactions. Bank gets robbed, customer money from transactions is safe unless the robber climbs over the counter and reaches into the drawer. Said they don't even do dye packs anymore. Once the serial numbers get logged into the government system, that money is pulled out of circulation and they fingerprint all of it and start tracking it back through the system hoping to triangulate onto the thief or someone who will rat them out.

Anything and everything whitey does is a big fucking deal to your average Negro. Somehow, someway it's discrimination against the sorry bastards.

gee another southern cracker chimes in

St. Louis...you asshole. And I do mean asshole.
James Earl Ray did hail from right across the river in Alton.

Why yes...yes he did. And Jesse James used to hide out in Meramec Caverns.

Many banks have notices on their doors as you walk in. No hats, no sunglasses, no hoodies. What's the big fucking deal.

Can't think of a single bank in my area that does, but they really don't care anyway. They load robbers up with money whose serial numbers have been recorded already so the government just replaces it and they lose nothing. They just turn over the serial number list to the government and that is that.
Usually the sign is very small and on the entrance door. Typically they look something like this:
safetysign7.gif

Look around next time - it would not surprise me if it was there but you had not noticed it.

Nope they do not have them. I have seen No stocking masks/hoodies signs in other places like gas stations, but not at the banks. There are 4 different banks I go to regularly but no signs. The manager/tellers at one is the one who gives me the inside scoop on their security. They have to record serial numbers on bundles of cash that they each keep accessible that is "bank money". If a robber comes in, that is the money they give them instead of "customer money" from their transactions. Bank gets robbed, customer money from transactions is safe unless the robber climbs over the counter and reaches into the drawer. Said they don't even do dye packs anymore. Once the serial numbers get logged into the government system, that money is pulled out of circulation and they fingerprint all of it and start tracking it back through the system hoping to triangulate onto the thief or someone who will rat them out.
interesting.

Forum List

Back