And I'm tired of gangsta hoodie wearer!

Whats the big fucking deal about hoodies? :confused:

The same big fucking deal about head scarves on Muslim women.

Evidently they make some people fearful.

DUH!!! you think??? God you are one naive f..k!

WHY you idiot do you think the gangsta criminals wear hoodies on hot days?
Youl. idiot!

Of course one should be fearful generally of anyone that doesn't want their faces seen because then you idiot... he can be identified!

Are you that naive and don't get out much do you!!1

Look I bet you naive f..k if you are WHITE you don't drive down a MLK blvd at night unless you are looking for a death wish!
Most of the people that wander late at night wearing hoodies... FACTS are they are NOT soliciting for a charity they maybe hitting you up to donate to your bud Obama?

Another poor soul afraid of their own shadow.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."
Martin family to join "Million Hoodie March" - CBS News

So now they want a Million Hoodie March?

Why do you think the hoodie wearer was shot?

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.
'Hoodies' banned at some N.J. schools | NJ.com

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

AND it isn't a BLACK issue! It is a fact!
More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

Because it was raining.

What a mental midget you are.

Mental midget is the kid that was shot holding up his pants with one hand and NOT realizing he was going to be killed by mistake!
This kid living in this area either was the mental midget for NOT understanding that idiots don't wear hoodies, while holding up their pants and THEN not be smart enough to realize he was a perfect profile for the types of people that have terrorized the people of Sanford!
Martin may have been a model citizen in school but evidently was a mental midget when it came to understanding his hood!
What an ass you are.

Whats the big fucking deal about hoodies? :confused:

The same big fucking deal about head scarves on Muslim women.

Evidently they make some people fearful.

DUH!!! you think??? God you are one naive f..k!

WHY you idiot do you think the gangsta criminals wear hoodies on hot days?
Youl. idiot!

Of course one should be fearful generally of anyone that doesn't want their faces seen because then you idiot... he can be identified!

Are you that naive and don't get out much do you!!1

Look I bet you naive f..k if you are WHITE you don't drive down a MLK blvd at night unless you are looking for a death wish!
Most of the people that wander late at night wearing hoodies... FACTS are they are NOT soliciting for a charity they maybe hitting you up to donate to your bud Obama?

I'm white, and I lived on MLK Blvd. Speak for yourself.

My car broke down in Compton once. Now, that was an eventful hour - that felt like a lifetime. LMAO. Thank (insert optional deity here) for guns. :lol:

Growing up everyone I knew was scared to go to Compton. I went with a group of friends to the swap meet there and almost got killed.

I haven't been to LA in a long time but I heard Compton has calmed down a bit. I grew up in bell haven just outside of Watts.

It seemed like forever for the cavalry to arrive. I promise you that I would have shot any asshole who threatened me.... but what I didn't do.... I didn't get out of my car and chase some kid who looked at me and walked away.
That's because you're not a dumb ass like Zimmerman.

"I am tired of burying young black boys," said Rep. Frederica Wilson of Florida , who represents the district where Martin lived. "No more racial profiling. I'm tired of fighting when the evidence is so clear."

Some schools are telling students to leave their hooded sweatshirts in their lockers unless they want to be suspended.

The schools say students wearing hoods can conceal their identities from hallway cameras that might catch them cutting class or breaking into a locker.

Honestly why would someone wear a hoodie on a dark street in 70 degree weather other then hiding identity!

More blacks wearing hoodies are more involved in criminal activity then blacks NOT wearing hoodies!

All i can say is why do you think burkas are a bad idea?

I have to agree with them..... hoodies will conceal faces.... so out they go in school. to bad so sad.

My car broke down in Compton once. Now, that was an eventful hour - that felt like a lifetime. LMAO. Thank (insert optional deity here) for guns. :lol:

Growing up everyone I knew was scared to go to Compton. I went with a group of friends to the swap meet there and almost got killed.

I haven't been to LA in a long time but I heard Compton has calmed down a bit. I grew up in bell haven just outside of Watts.

It seemed like forever for the cavalry to arrive. I promise you that I would have shot any asshole who threatened me.... but what I didn't do.... I didn't get out of my car and chase some kid who looked at me and walked away.

Smart decision on your part.

The thing about dangerous ghettos - is thjat most of the crime is either pre-meditated or criminal on criminal.

I know I'll catch flack for this - but what i mean by stating that is - (usually)....................but *not always*****

if you're passing through and cool with them, they're cool with you. That's my experience anyho0

Yeah, that's mine too. I don't make it a habit to pass through dangerous neighborhoods, but in general you keep driving and be respectful, you won't have a problem.

My cousin in Iowa had a black baby in the 50s.. I had a black business partner in the 70s.. worked for a black boss in the 80s.. and have been in black churches and I a white man worked in a beer gas wine store in a black area.. and so YES you abide by the rules of the street you are on! YOU don't wear a KKK sheet on MLK blvd so why be stupid and wear a hoodie, while holding your pants up and walking in the rain unless you are stupid and the kid was! YOU have seen Darwin's law of selectivity at work!
Most of the blacks I have had associations with KNOW when to cool AND more importantly WHERE to be cool!

AND Yes Zimmerman was the real idiot for NOT thinking but again he'll get his due without this CRAP about "burying black boys" or Million hoodie March"!

Are you really trying to flash "some of my best friends are black" credentials? Really? :cuckoo:

I've been robbed twice in my life.
Once as a night clerk in a 7/11 ... robber was very professional..
The other was in March in Dallas and I just came out of store with a qt of beer and this guy with a ski mask pushed a gun in my ribs told be get in my car or he'd blow my head off!
Well being a smart ass I was going to say "a gun in my ribs won't blow my head off"... but I was not that dumb! I was dumb enough NOT to realize a guy with a ski mask in 50 degree weather wasn't normal though!

MY point is both times I was LUCKY!
AND at least unlike this dumb kid smart enough to go along to get along !
I don't know all the facts of the shooting. I know the kid could have removed his hoodie.
Could have NOT been wearing saggy pants and thus hold up his hands!
HE didn't! He's dead! Both of these participants were stupid!
BUT MY POINT in this thread was I"M tired of people wanting Million hoodie Marches!
Tired of excusing stupid behavior ON BOTH SIDES!

YES the idiot shot the kid and the kid's parents evidently NEVER explained how clothing identifies you either good or bad!
It was that distinction that caused the death... NOT something a Million hoodie March will solve!
What should happen if anything is the black community instead of railing against the shooter and making a racist issue.. MAKE IT A PERCEPTION issue.. i.e. hoodies, saggy pants...hmmm that means more black boys will be buried cause I won't shoot a black boy I can see who's hands are empty! I would have probably shot the boy if he still covered his face, kept a hold of his saggy pants and at not stop! The kid was stupid but adult blacks like this congresswoman are more stupid!

Blaming the victim? Clothing doesn't justify homicide.

you forget that the o/p is a disgusting racist loser.

he probably thinks women "asked for it" if they wear anything above the knee.
Jillian,

While you (and most other women) might regard exposing your thighs, etc., as cute, or fashionable, in keeping with the most fundamental aspect of the male libido, the effect is stimulating to the mating impulse -- aka the sex urge. The same applies to pinching up cleavage, bra-stuffing, padding panties, etc.

You gals can rationalize those actions all you wish to but the fact remains their bottom-line purpose is boner promotion.

Blaming the victim? Clothing doesn't justify homicide.

Jillian,

While you (and most other women) might regard exposing your thighs, etc., as cute, or fashionable, in keeping with the most fundamental aspect of the male libido, the effect is stimulating to the mating impulse -- aka the sex urge. The same applies to pinching up cleavage, bra-stuffing, padding panties, etc.

You gals can rationalize those actions all you wish to but the fact remains their bottom-line purpose is boner promotion.
Lol! "Boner promotion".:clap2:

Smart decision on your part.

I don't look for trouble... but I ain't gonna run from it either. I will, on occasion, walk away... all depends on the circumstances.

Jillian,

Lol! "Boner promotion".

Ha Ha!! Seconded!

All i can say is why do you think burkas are a bad idea?

I have to agree with them..... hoodies will conceal faces.... so out they go in school. to bad so sad.

Agreed.

Alot to be said of dress codes.

I throw up my hood sometimes b/c it is comforting for some reason.
I would appreciate your trying to explain that reason. What do you think it might be?

I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.
Any police officer will tell you that a substantial number of reported crimes are committed by individuals wearing hoodies.

I sometimes watch the tv program, Caught On Camera, which often runs surveillance tapes of actual crimes, armed robberies and burglaries. Almost invariably the perpetrators are wearing hoodies. The majority of those perpetrators (that I've seen) have been Black. That is a verifiable truth and if telling it makes me a racist, then that's what I am.

Zimmerman is one of many White men who are tuned in to this circumstance and for one reason or other, whether it be paranoia, racism, vindictive rage from being victimized, or all three, they are are harboring a dangerous frame of mind. So hopefully you might be wise enough to agree that raising the metaphorical middle finger might not be such a good idea.

I would appreciate your trying to explain that reason. What do you think it might be?

I throw up my hood sometimes to give a middle finger to people who think that wearing your hood up in nice weather is somehow indicative of being a hoodlum.
Any police officer will tell you that a substantial number of reported crimes are committed by individuals wearing hoodies.

I sometimes watch the tv program, Caught On Camera, which often runs surveillance tapes of actual crimes, armed robberies and burglaries. Almost invariably the perpetrators are wearing hoodies. The majority of those perpetrators (that I've seen) have been Black. That is a verifiable truth and if telling it makes me a racist, then that's what I am.

Zimmerman is one of many White men who are tuned in to this circumstance and for one reason or other, whether it be paranoia, racism, vindictive rage from being victimized, or all three, they are are harboring a dangerous frame of mind. So hopefully you might be wise enough to agree that raising the metaphorical middle finger might not be such a good idea.
Good post sir.

All i have seen reported are Zimmerman's tangles with the law. One charge dismissed, one restraining order filed against him, he filed one also. Dismissed but Zimmerman appears to be a wannabe police officer.

All i have seen reported are Zimmerman's tangles with the law. One charge dismissed, one restraining order filed against him, he filed one also. Dismissed but Zimmerman appears to be a wannabe police officer.

Yeah, he sure does. Well Im glad he'll never be one.

Forum List

Back