An End To Islam!

Gee. I wonder if any other religion believes in the literal interpretation of their scripture? Do some Christians believe that the world was created in six days and mankind was placed on this planet wholly formed like a potted geranium? Could there still be Jews who, in spite of no longer living a nomadic desert life will not risk putting cheese on a hamburger?

The Book of Leviticus still holds some pretty damn repressive laws. Should my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers not play with the skin of a dead pig because that makes them unclean? Should Notre Dame?

Finding the most repressive portions of scripture should be easy for any faith. And yet no one is calling for an end to Christianity or Judaism.

Don't bother. Logic doesn't work with those hell bent in gobbling up war propaganda.

Going to war with 1.6 billion people seems far more sane, profitable, exciting and fun!

Logic????

No, you idiot.....knowledge.

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:

Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

Either wake up or get down on your knees and face East.

And most Christians would approve of violence to DEFEND their homeland and cultural values as well. It is all in how a question is worded, and how polls are used in support of the war propaganda you read dear.

mark_twain_lies_and_statistics_mens_wallet.jpg

I checked out page 7 of this PDF. http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

IT COMPLETELY DESTROYS YOUR ARGUMENT.

The upshot is, most of these people only believe that it is moral to attack military or government targets that are a threat to their nations, religion, or cultural interests. Your average Muslim does not want to harm Americans. It's right there in YOUR link. READ IT.

People basically just want to settle their differences peacefully if they can. Essentially, we all believe that others are like us; that we all love our mothers, fathers and our children, and we just want to find a way to get along.

STOP listening to the war propaganda.

(Or learn the difference between "freedom fighter, and terrorist.")

Please post those pics of yourself in a burqa.

And, BTW, Miss. Beale, those were not MY arguments......take it up with .Ayaan Hirsi Ali....

.....you big dope.

Gee. I wonder if any other religion believes in the literal interpretation of their scripture? Do some Christians believe that the world was created in six days and mankind was placed on this planet wholly formed like a potted geranium? Could there still be Jews who, in spite of no longer living a nomadic desert life will not risk putting cheese on a hamburger?

The Book of Leviticus still holds some pretty damn repressive laws. Should my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers not play with the skin of a dead pig because that makes them unclean? Should Notre Dame?

Finding the most repressive portions of scripture should be easy for any faith. And yet no one is calling for an end to Christianity or Judaism.

You imbecile.

We're talking about an avalanche and you're comparing it to a snowflake.

The Vatican Inquisitions - the secret trials, torture and mass murder of 68 million people was not a snowflake, Political Chic. Nor were their wars which have spanned time from 70 A.D. through WWI, WWII (another inquisition) and now this is going on - and you can be sure they are behind it all.

No, I would like to see an end to Islam, certainly. But first I'd like to see an end to the "Holy" Roman Empire and its Anti-Christ system. Of course, that won't happen because Revelation 17 clearly identifies the Whore of Rome as the anti-Christ Religious System that will make war against the bible believing Christians and Jews. In the future slaughter 2/3's of the Jews in Israel will perish. They will almost be annihilated next time (again) but Jesus Christ will appear and rescue them when they cry out to him.

As for those in the Roman Catholic Institution? It's time to get out of there and realize those who remain will be in hell.

You imbecile.

The Vatican Inquisitions - the secret trials, torture and mass murder of 68 million people was not a snowflake, Political Chic. Nor were their wars which have spanned time from 70 A.D. through WWI, WWII (another inquisition) and now this is going on - and you can be sure they are behind it all.

No, I would like to see an end to Islam, certainly. But first I'd like to see an end to the "Holy" Roman Empire and its Anti-Christ system. Of course, that won't happen because Revelation 17 clearly identifies the Whore of Rome as the anti-Christ Religious System that will make war against the bible believing Christians and Jews. In the future slaughter 2/3's of the Jews in Israel will perish. They will almost be annihilated next time (again) but Jesus Christ will appear and rescue them when they cry out to him.

As for those in the Roman Catholic Institution? It's time to get out of there and realize those who remain will be in hell.

"The Vatican Inquisitions - the secret trials, torture and mass murder of 68 million people was not a snowflake...."

. Before the Russian Revolution, the number of execution by the czarist government came to seventeen (17) per year, according to Solzhenitsyn. He pointed out that, in comparison, the Spanish Inquisition, at its height, destroyed 10 people per month.
Full text of Solzhenitsyn The Voice of Freedom

Don't bother. Logic doesn't work with those hell bent in gobbling up war propaganda.

Going to war with 1.6 billion people seems far more sane, profitable, exciting and fun!

Logic????

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
Support for Suicide Bombings and Bin Laden Still High Among Some Muslims CNS News(Pew Global Attitudes Project September, 2009)

*much more here:

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone. Neither does it explain why religious violence is largely endemic to Islam, despite the tremendous persecution of religious minorities in Muslim countries.

In truth, even a tiny minority of "1%" of Muslims worldwide translates to 15 million believers - which is hardly an insignificant number. However, the "minority" of Muslims who approve of terrorists, their goals, or their means of achieving them is much greater than this. In fact, it isn't even a true minority in some cases, depending on how goals and targets are defined. Muslim Opinion Polls - Challenging the Tiny Minority of Extremists Myth

And most Christians would approve of violence to DEFEND their homeland and cultural values as well. It is all in how a question is worded, and how polls are used in support of the war propaganda you read dear.

I checked out page 7 of this PDF. http://www.worldpublicopinion.org/pipa/pdf/feb09/STARTII_Feb09_rpt.pdf

The upshot is, most of these people only believe that it is moral to attack military or government targets that are a threat to their nations, religion, or cultural interests. Your average Muslim does not want to harm Americans. It's right there in YOUR link. READ IT.

People basically just want to settle their differences peacefully if they can. Essentially, we all believe that others are like us; that we all love our mothers, fathers and our children, and we just want to find a way to get along.

And, BTW, Miss. Beale, those were not MY arguments......take it up with .Ayaan Hirsi Ali....

.....you big dope.
I know better than to listen to an Atheists point of view about anything concerning spirituality. Especially an activist with an axe to grind.

Do you listen to a radical feminist who has been raped telling you about the thoughts and feelings going on in the hearts of ALL men being the same too? Really? Generalizations are generally good for nothing. Well. . . except war propaganda.

When you got nothing, either ignore my posts or concede. I expect more from you than ad hominem. I always thought we respected each other. I'll not bother with your threads if you are going to play the troll game. I always thought you were better than that PC.

I realize we are only as good as the info we use. When I am wrong, I either ignore the posts that prove me wrong and walk away from the thread, or I concede, I don't make an ass of myself. You are very intelligent, and I always thought that you are better than that. Don't impugn your credibility by acting like a fool.

Logic????

*much more here:

.....you big dope.
I know better than to listen to an Atheists point of view about anything concerning spirituality. Especially an activist with an axe to grind.

Do you listen to a radical feminist who has been raped telling you about the thoughts and feelings going on in the hearts of ALL men being the same too? Really? Generalizations are generally good for nothing. Well. . . except war propaganda.

When you got nothing, either ignore my posts or concede. I expect more from you than ad hominem. I always thought we respected each other. I'll not bother with your threads if you are going to play the troll game. I always thought you were better than that PC.

I realize we are only as good as the info we use. When I am wrong, I either ignore the posts that prove me wrong and walk away from the thread, or I concede, I don't make an ass of myself. You are very intelligent, and I always thought that you are better than that. Don't impugn your credibility by acting like a fool.

It is very difficult to maintain equanimity in the face of apologists for a clear and present danger, such as the radical Muslims.

Logic????

*much more here:

.....you big dope.
. I try to be a nice person, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.
Especially an activist with an axe to grind.

I try to be a nice person, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

It is very difficult to maintain equanimity in the face of apologists for such a clear and present danger as radical Islam.

Every day.....every single day....there is evidence that you are ignoring the reality.

"
. I try to be a nice person, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

Logic????

*much more here:

.....you big dope.

1. "I expect more from you than ad hominem. I always thought we respected each other."

I try to be a nice person, but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate.

It is very difficult to maintain equanimity in the face of apologists for such a clear and present danger as radical Islam.

Every day.....every single day....there is evidence that you are ignoring the reality.

2." I know better than to listen to an Atheists point of view about anything concerning spirituality."
Wrong.
Here article has naught to do with spirituality.
She writes about the Koran: "...., the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.”

And "...those who want to practice as they see fit and live peaceably but do not challenge the Koran, the Muslim world’s treatment of women and the LGBT community, or terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam."

And you are willing to overlook all and place theses crimes under the heading of 'spirituality'???

Since we are reviewing out relationship....I thought you were more reality-centered.

3. "Generalizations are generally good for nothing. Well. . . except war propaganda."
Just where do you believe 'generalizations' come from?

In a short time there will be no Christians left in the Middle East.....and the reason wont' be 'generalizations.'

4. You might want to consider this:
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

You imbecile.

"The Vatican Inquisitions - the secret trials, torture and mass murder of 68 million people was not a snowflake...."

. Before the Russian Revolution, the number of execution by the czarist government came to seventeen (17) per year, according to Solzhenitsyn. He pointed out that, in comparison, the Spanish Inquisition, at its height, destroyed 10 people per month.

You better have a look at this then:

You imbecile.

You better have a look at this then:

"There were two major Inquisitions, the Medieval Inquisition and Spanish Inquisition. Although there are no exact numbers, scholars believe they have estimated Inquisition deaths reasonably accurately. There were not as many deaths as the popular press claims. Numbers have often been inflated to as high as 9 million by the popular press, with absolutely no scholarly research. This figure is completely erroneous. A broad range of scholars, many of whom were not Catholic, have carefully studied the Inquisitions. They looked at all the existing records and were able to extrapolate. In the Medieval Inquisition, Bernard Gui was one of the most notorious of the medieval inquisitors. He tried 930 people out of which 42 were executed (4.5%). Another famous Inquisitor was Jacques Fournier who tried 114 cases of which 5 were executed (4.3%). Using numbers that are known, scholars have been able to surmise that approximately 2,000 people died in the Medieval Inquisition. (1231-1400 AD)"
The Inquisition

You've been seriously misinformed, Political chic. If you insist on getting your information from Catholic sources then you are guaranteed to not get the truth. I think you had better do an "independent study". The Inquisitions went on for 605 years. It was a horrific time and I believe you are intelligent enough to realize something isn't "adding up" here.

The best weapon against Islam is the Quran. Prove it is not the words of God and fanatical Muslims will not have a leg to stand on. The Quran is full of Jewish myths, and material stolen from other sources.

The upshot is, most of these people only believe that it is moral to attack military or government targets that are a threat to their nations, religion, or cultural interests...

Really? What kind of threat were the kids at that Peshawar school last December? What kind of threat are the Yazidis who are still living under imminent threat of rape and death? What kind of threat are the MILLIONS of Syrians who have been uprooted from their homes and lives for the honor and glory of some loon's Allah? Frankly, you have the right and the luxury of stuffing your head up your camel's ass until your goats come home but all you will get is more brain damage.

*sigh*

Let's not be hyperbolic here. Wow.

The whole point of the thread is the nefarious claim that these incidents are reflective of the whole of all of Muslim society. My contention is that it isn't. We've used PC's own sources to bear out and prove that these aren't.

So then you want to take a few incidents by extremists, take a terrible civil war, exaggerate specious numbers of causalities and refugees, etc. and then use all of this as an excuse for US taxpayers and voters to get involved in conflicts way over on the other side of the planet that has nothing to do with us at all?

By using these incidents and then lashing out at me with abusive ad hominem attacks when I am the one using logic and persuasive language when you yourselves have been brainwashed, terrified and duped by MSM into believing that supporting an interventionist policy into the M.E. is good for America, when in fact, it will do nothing but create MORE radicalized extremists, shows just how little you grasp the very subtle intricacies and fine details of this topic.

Nice.

You have much to learn.....and I am here to save the day!

1.".....founded by a theologian called Ibn Abd al-Wahhab, who lived in a remote area of Najd in desert Arabia—is known as Wahhabi. Its argument is that the root of Arab-Islamic troubles lies in following the ways of the infidel. The Islamic world, it holds, has abandoned the true faith that God gave it through His prophet and His holy book, and the remedy is a return to pure, original Islam. This pure, original Islam is, of course—as is usual in such situations—a new invention with little connection to Islam as it existed in its earlier stages.

In the mid-1920s the local tribal chiefs of the House of Saud—who had been converted since the 18th century to the Wahhabi version of Islam—conquered the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. This was of immense importance, giving them huge prestige and influence in the whole Islamic world. It also gave them control of the pilgrimage, which brings millions of Muslims from the Islamic world together to the same place at the same time every year.

2. The other important thing that happened—also in the mid-20s—was the discovery of oil. With that, this extremist sect found itself not only in possession of Mecca and Medina, but also of wealth beyond the dreams of avarice. As a result, what would otherwise have been a lunatic fringe in a marginal country became a major force in the world of Islam. Now, its influence spreads far beyond the region. When Muslims living in Chicago or Los Angeles or Birmingham or Hamburg want to give their children some grounding in their faith and culture—a very natural, very normal thing—they turn to the traditional resources for such purposes: evening classes, weekend schools, holiday camps and the like.

The problem is that these are now overwhelmingly funded and therefore controlled by the Wahhabis, and the version of Islam that they teach is the Wahhabi version, which has thus become a major force in Muslim immigrant communities."
Freedom and Justice in Islam
Bernard LewisCleveland E. Dodge Professor Emeritus of Near Eastern Studies, Princeton University
https://www.hillsdale.edu/news/imprimis/archive/issue.asp?year=2006&month=09

Wise up, Bealey

sorry Chic----I don't think you saved the day----WIKI never does. You seem to have
implied that a strict interpretation of islam---
is something fairly new and "DIFFERENT"
and 'INNOVATIVE" (tha wahbab guy was 18th century) There have been many many
episodes of "back to the old time religion"
complete with stonings and getting rid of kaffirin and exclusiveness---in Islamic history----wherever there were muslims The wahbab guy did do some esoteric things (like destroy tombs) that were a bit innovative-----but generally speaking-----islam of Saudi Arabia today is the standard stuff that was developed within a few hundred years of the death of muhummad. ---and imposed in places like Baghdad and ANDALUSIA and Morocco----circa 1000
years ago. I would credit whabab with the
compulsive vandalism being done by muslims ----but not the rest

Here, from one who knows whereof she speaks....Ayaan Hirsi Ali

1. “The assumption is that, in Islam, there are a few rotten apples, not the entire basket,” Ali tells The New York Post. “I’m saying it’s the entire basket.”

2. She believed that, according to Islam, the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.”

Today, she is that rare thing: a public intellectual who, despite death threats and charges of bigotry, calls for an end to Islam —

3. ....Ali says there are three kinds of Muslims. There are the violent, the reformers, and what she believes is the largest group — those who want to practice as they see fit and live peaceably but do not challenge the Koran, the Muslim world’s treatment of women and the LGBT community, or terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam.

4. ...she refuses to label this group as moderate. She believes they have done nothing to deserve it. “I’ve never believed in the word,” Ali says. “It’s totally useless. I think we’re in a time now where we demand answers from Muslims and say, ‘Whose side are you on?’ ”

5. Ali argues for five amendments to the faith. “Only when these five things are recognised as inherently harmful and when they are repudiated and nullified,” she writes, “will a true Muslim reformation have been achieved.”

Those five notions are:

• The infallibility of the Prophet Mohammed and the literal interpretation of the Koran

• The idea that life after death is more important than life on earth

• Sharia law

• Allowing any Muslim to enforce ideas of right and wrong on another

• Jihad, or holy war

6. ...Ali cites a 2013 report by the Pew Research Center on Muslims’ beliefs. It found that in Pakistan, 75 per cent think those who leave Islam should be put to death. In Bangladesh, 43 per cent thought so. In Iraq, 41 per cent.

Those who believe sharia is the infallible word of God: 81 per cent in Pakistan, 65 per cent in Bangladesh and 69 per cent in Iraq.

She also cites a 2007 Pew study that found that among 18- to 29-year-old American Muslims, seven per cent had favourable opinions of al Qaeda,...

Ali thinks the US administration under president Barack Obama has failed.
....— when these people say they are killing in the name of true Islam, Ali says, believe them."
Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for reform of Islam as we know it

So, it is okay to lump all Christians in the same basket too? Of course not. That would be equally stupid.

1. “The assumption is that, in Islam, there are a few rotten apples, not the entire basket,” Ali tells The New York Post. “I’m saying it’s the entire basket.”

2. She believed that, according to Islam, the infidel should die, that the Koran is infallible, that those who violated sharia law — thieves, gays, adulterers — deserved to be stoned to death or beheaded, as they were each Friday in a public gathering place she and her brother called “Chop-Chop Square.”

Today, she is that rare thing: a public intellectual who, despite death threats and charges of bigotry, calls for an end to Islam —

3. ....Ali says there are three kinds of Muslims. There are the violent, the reformers, and what she believes is the largest group — those who want to practice as they see fit and live peaceably but do not challenge the Koran, the Muslim world’s treatment of women and the LGBT community, or terrorist attacks committed in the name of Islam.

4. ...she refuses to label this group as moderate. She believes they have done nothing to deserve it. “I’ve never believed in the word,” Ali says. “It’s totally useless. I think we’re in a time now where we demand answers from Muslims and say, ‘Whose side are you on?’ ”

5. Ali argues for five amendments to the faith. “Only when these five things are recognised as inherently harmful and when they are repudiated and nullified,” she writes, “will a true Muslim reformation have been achieved.”

Those five notions are:

• The infallibility of the Prophet Mohammed and the literal interpretation of the Koran

• Sharia law

• Jihad, or holy war

6. ...Ali cites a 2013 report by the Pew Research Center on Muslims’ beliefs. It found that in Pakistan, 75 per cent think those who leave Islam should be put to death. In Bangladesh, 43 per cent thought so. In Iraq, 41 per cent.

Those who believe sharia is the infallible word of God: 81 per cent in Pakistan, 65 per cent in Bangladesh and 69 per cent in Iraq.

She also cites a 2007 Pew study that found that among 18- to 29-year-old American Muslims, seven per cent had favourable opinions of al Qaeda,...

....— when these people say they are killing in the name of true Islam, Ali says, believe them."
Ex-Muslim author and activist Ayaan Hirsi Ali calls for reform of Islam as we know it

So, it is okay to lump all Christians in the same basket too? Of course not. That would be equally stupid.

You Liberals just can't shake that moral equivalency view from everything, huh?

That's why you see prime rib as the same as Twinkies.
'equally stupid.'

Last edited:

Those five notions are:

• Sharia law

• Jihad, or holy war

you said the TYPICAL NOTHING----
It has become a joke "YOU LUMP ALL MUSLIMS IN ONE BASKET"----no matter what one writes about islam -----just write
"ISLAMIC LAW proscribes the drinking of alcohol and some jerk just like you will scream YOU LUMP ALL MUSLIMS IN ONE BASKET

Those five notions are:

• Sharia law

• Jihad, or holy war

Islam will never be changed because it has been extensively regulated ever since its early stages. I always say "according to the traditional knowledge in Islam" or "according to the saints of Islam". All that I say has been accepted for centuries and centuries. Even a government has its acceptable way of ruling coded and regulated from centuries and centuries ago.

There is nothing in the world except Islam. Even America's constitution is inspired by Islam (freedom of religion is a Muslim concept, it's not Christian). The West turned to science when the church was able to make peace with science, and that is thanks to the influence of Muslim philosophers. Indeed, Chrisitanity has troubles with science but Islam never had any, on the contrary, we find in the Qur'an in the 7th century:

"We are able to put in perfect orders the very tips of his fingers" or "We have made from water every living thing", etc...

There is nothing in the world except Islam, and Islam can only go forward, as shown by the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in this materialistic 21st century world. The goal of Islam is to guide one to reach the honor of becoming a serrvant of God Almighty, and God Almighty is above any form of humanness.

A Hadith

Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

Those five notions are:

• Sharia law

• Jihad, or holy war

Islam will never be changed because it has been extensively regulated ever since its early stages. I always say "according to the traditional knowledge in Islam" or "according to the saints of Islam". All that I say has been accepted for centuries and centuries. Even a government has its acceptable way of ruling coded and regulated from centuries and centuries ago.

There is nothing in the world except Islam. Even America's constitution is inspired by Islam (freedom of religion is a Muslim concept, it's not Christian). The West turned to science when the church was able to make peace with science, and that is thanks to the influence of Muslim philosophers. Indeed, Chrisitanity has troubles with science but Islam never had any, on the contrary, we find in the Qur'an in the 7th century:

"We are able to put in perfect orders the very tips of his fingers" or "We have made from water every living thing", etc...

There is nothing in the world except Islam, and Islam can only go forward, as shown by the fact that Islam is the fastest growing religion in this materialistic 21st century world. The goal of Islam is to guide one to reach the honor of becoming a serrvant of God Almighty, and God Almighty is above any form of humanness.

A Hadith

Abd Allah ibn Salam (Allah be pleased with him) reports that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace be upon him, his family, and companions) said, “O people! Spread the salams, feed others, maintain family ties, and pray at night when others sleep and you will enter Heaven safely.” [Tirmidhi, Hakim]

"Islam will never be changed...."

Sometime life surprises us......

upload_2015-3-26_8-18-19.jpeg

Ii can remember the Catholics killing you if you was a Protestant or Jew......So the OP is saying that religious extremism can't change?

Those five notions are:

• Sharia law

• Jihad, or holy war

A Hadith

"Islam will never be changed...."

Sometime life surprises us......

View attachment 38556
That damn Muslim Truman..

Islam will never be changed because it has been extensively regulated ever since its early stages.

And with that statement you validate everything PC said about Islam ... that it is too rigid and its believers unable to admit that it isn't perfect (nothing and no one is) and that what may have been suitable for Arabs 13 centuries ago is no longer.

There is nothing in the world except Islam. Even America's constitution is inspired by Islam (freedom of religion is a Muslim concept, it's not Christian)...

Freedom of and from religion is a Muslim concept?:lmao:
Dude, you must bath in Islamic kool-aid.
So when, exactly, will Muslims be putting the concept into practice? Islamists in the Mideast expose their vicious "Allahu Akbar" nature every day.
Mideast Muslims are the most religiously insecure cultists on the planet, proven by their need to destroy that which preceeded them and to threaten anyone who would dare leave the "faith" with DEATH. There's your "freedom of religion" at work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back