An Attorney General to Suit the Libs

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Reno 911
by Ann Coulter, Human Events
08/29/2007

Liberals want to return the office to the glory years of Attorney General Janet Reno!

There is reason to believe Reno is precisely the sort of attorney general that Hillary would nominate, since Reno was widely assumed to be Hillary's pick at the time. As ABC News' Chris Bury reported the day Reno was confirmed: "The search for an attorney general exemplifies Hillary Clinton's circle of influence and its clout. ... The attorney general-designate, Janet Reno, came to the president's attention through Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham."

Let's compare attorneys general:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=22161

A lying sociopath? Come on, Jillian, don’t you think that is just a bit over the top? Ann is in no way, shape or form a sociopath. Her articles are no worse than the biased tripe that is called "news" but is really "editorial opinion" printed in the NYT or any of your other lib media sources.

And since libs are quick to call anyone a liar (or brain dead) who believes other than they do, I won’t even comment on your liar charge.

Coulter is an over-the-top, rude, insensitive, crass embarrassment to the Republican Party in my opinion. She is right down there next to Michael Savage when it comes to class.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Ann_Coulter

And what of the Liberal talking heads that actually have paying jobs on TV and are as bad or worse then her? At least one is supposedly a journalists isn't he? Keith Oberman I believe is the name?

Further even if you do not like what she has to say the previous claims in this thread about her are not correct.

And what of the Liberal talking heads that actually have paying jobs on TV and are as bad or worse then her? At least one is supposedly a journalists isn't he? Keith Oberman I believe is the name?

Further even if you do not like what she has to say the previous claims in this thread about her are not correct.

Really? Please tell me which "liberal talking head" is worse than coulter. Here are a few of her quotes.

I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo.

[on the 9/11 widows...]These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis... These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them... I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much

# I don't know if [former U.S. President Bill Clinton is] gay. But [former U.S. Vice President] Al Gore - total fag.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

These people can't even wrap up genocide. We've been hearing about this slaughter in Darfur forever — and they still haven't finished. The aggressors are moving like termites across that country. It's like genocide by committee. Who's running this holocaust in Darfur, FEMA? This is truly a war in which we have absolutely no interest.

* When we were fighting communism, OK, they had mass murderers and gulags, but they were white men and they were sane. Now we're up against absolutely insane savages.

* My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.

You people honestly think this bullshit is no more biased than the news? I can't believe people actually defend this shit.

Really? Please tell me which "liberal talking head" is worse than coulter. Here are a few of her quotes.

I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo.

[on the 9/11 widows...]These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis... These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them... I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much

# I don't know if [former U.S. President Bill Clinton is] gay. But [former U.S. Vice President] Al Gore - total fag.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

These people can't even wrap up genocide. We've been hearing about this slaughter in Darfur forever — and they still haven't finished. The aggressors are moving like termites across that country. It's like genocide by committee. Who's running this holocaust in Darfur, FEMA? This is truly a war in which we have absolutely no interest.

* When we were fighting communism, OK, they had mass murderers and gulags, but they were white men and they were sane. Now we're up against absolutely insane savages.

* My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.

You people honestly think this bullshit is no more biased than the news? I can't believe people actually defend this shit.

Obeirman or however you spell that retards name? Please, he even has a "news" Show. Talk about ignorance. How about things the head of the DNC has said? Or comments from people like Murtha? Or are you going to claim those three are neither liberal or democrats?

Then there is Moveon.org, DUunderground and a host of "NON" official, " we can deny they are us" liberal sites and organizations.

Your feigned outrage is hillarious Calling her a sociopath is ignorant, but I expect no less from my intellectual superiors and all. Being as I am just some dumb hillbilly redneck neanderthal living in a Red "fly over" State.

Obeirman or however you spell that retards name? Please, he even has a "news" Show. Talk about ignorance. How about things the head of the DNC has said? Or comments from people like Murtha? Or are you going to claim those three are neither liberal or democrats?

Please post their comments that are on the scale of advocating mass murder, justifying genocide, mocking the 9/11 victims, and torturing people as a "spectator sport". I eagerly await your reply.

Then there is Moveon.org, DUunderground and a host of "NON" official, " we can deny they are us" liberal sites and organizations.

Moveon, which is probably the most aggressive of the leftwing groups, does NOT put out statements that compare to this kind of shit. They are killing people too slowly in Darfur? What the fuck?

Your feigned outrage is hillarious Calling her a sociopath is ignorant, but I expect no less from my intellectual superiors and all. Being as I am just some dumb hillbilly redneck neanderthal living in a Red "fly over" State.

Its not feigned. And I didn't call her a sociopath. I have no idea if you are a hillbilly, a redneck, but you are most certainly dumb. As for neanderthal, they died out some time ago so I doubt you are one of those.

Now your on to your word games I see. She was called a sociopath in this thread BEFORE you posted and before I posted that what was said about her was ignorant.

But hey par for the course. Shall I go quote the particular post IN THIS THREAD for you? Or can your superior intelligence find it on your own? Shall I call mommy to help you? I do mean all the last as no personal attack on you though. And of course it is given with all due respect for you as well.

Now your on to your word games I see. She was called a sociopath in this thread BEFORE you posted and before I posted that what was said about her was ignorant.

I notice you ignored the substance of my post. What a surprise.

But hey par for the course. Shall I go quote the particular post IN THIS THREAD for you? Or can your superior intelligence find it on your own? Shall I call mommy to help you? I do mean all the last as no personal attack on you though. And of course it is given with all due respect for you as well.

Its no surprise you wouldn't be able to figure out the difference between what you said and what Lantos said. Nice post here...full of dodge and idiocy.

I notice you ignored the substance of my post. What a surprise.

Its no surprise you wouldn't be able to figure out the difference between what you said and what Lantos said. Nice post here...full of dodge and idiocy.

With all due respect to you, and please remember I am not making a personal attack on you. Did it ever occur to you I do not respond to your drivel because, well.... it is drivel?

Ohh please remind us how smart you are as well, maybe a link to your Mensa membership?

With all due respect to you, and please remember I am not making a personal attack on you. Did it ever occur to you I do not respond to your drivel because, well.... it is drivel?

You were happy to respond until I asked for quotes.

Not someone who sees issues differently from me... someone who is a lying, sociopath...

but you go ahead and link to her.

careful... I saw a local democrat admit that he is no different in partisanship than ann coulter..

SURELY, you dont imply that he is a lying sociopath because of similar blind partisanship..

Yes. There are commentators who are harsh and offensive against conservatives. I would be inclined to take what they say with a “grain of salt”. Yet, in my opinion, there are few, if any, worse than her.

Please be more specific. Harsh language aside, what specific statements are incorrect?

Yes. There are commentators who are harsh and offensive against conservatives. I would be inclined to take what they say with a “grain of salt”. Yet, in my opinion, there are few, if any, worse than her.

Olbermann is easily just as bad as Coulter.

Perhaps even worse as he has access to a soap box on a daily basis.

Please be more specific. Harsh language aside, what specific statements are incorrect?

She is neither a liar NOR a sociopath. It is ignorant to make the claim she is a sociopath. PLAIN and simple.

You were happy to respond until I asked for quotes.

You are playing word games again, do continue, you just reinforce that " I am smarter than you" arrogant attitude of yours to everyone that has any mental capacity at all.

I don't need to provide quotes, your request is stupid and not worthy of time and effort on my part. We JUST had an example of Moveon.org the other day with the B instead of a P on the Generals name. But do pretend otherwise. And Olbeirman , please, he is a daily insult to any person with more than the intellect of a 5 year old And worse he has a PROGRAM on the air where he gets to spew his garbage on National airwaves.

And of course your usual response will be along the lines of " My , I never heard THAT before" and " But they are not the democratic leadership, nor speak for them" ignoring of course that Ann neither is in a leadership position, has a National show nor speaks for elected onservatives.

Then of course we have your cheap attempt to ignore the fact she was called a sociopath and your continued insistance nothing said about her was ignorant.

Do keep playing old bean, show us your Mensa intelligence at work. Perhaps old boy, you could provide us bumpkins with your social status too, so we all know your the "Upper" crust and all, eh?

Now remember I say all this with all due respect to you and I am not making any personal attacks against you.

Forum List

Back