Alabama attorney general says he has right to prosecute people who facilitate travel for out-of-state abortions

Which. 6. elections? If you are talking about the Presidential elections and the popular vote, well that's like saying a team won a baseball game because it had more hits than the other team, but less runs.
I told you which six elections. You are trolling.

Noted. But they can get a search warrant for a banned substance, and then figuring it out where it came from is based on the people in question keeping or throwing out the package and any shipping documentation.
What documentation? No return address (or a fake one), generic packaging, simply dropped in an isolated mailbox in a rural area.

What documentation? No return address (or a fake one), generic packaging, simply dropped in an isolated mailbox in a rural area.

If the pills are missing things like serial numbers that's an even bigger crime.

Are you claiming that every pill has a serial number on it?

I'm claiming there would be ways to trace things.

And people hiding criminal activity is no reason to throw your hands up and say "oh well, guess we should stop doing our fucking jobs"

I'm claiming there would be ways to trace things.

And people hiding criminal activity is no reason to throw your hands up and say "oh well, guess we should stop doing our fucking jobs"
Thought not. Nice backpedal. (Actually, not really.)

And, of course, I suspect they will be widely available from Europe, China, India, the Phillipines, etc.

Forum List

Back