An Attorney General to Suit the Libs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Adam's Apple, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Adam's Apple

Adam's Apple Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Reno 911
    by Ann Coulter, Human Events
    08/29/2007

Liberals want to return the office to the glory years of Attorney General Janet Reno!

There is reason to believe Reno is precisely the sort of attorney general that Hillary would nominate, since Reno was widely assumed to be Hillary's pick at the time. As ABC News' Chris Bury reported the day Reno was confirmed: "The search for an attorney general exemplifies Hillary Clinton's circle of influence and its clout. ... The attorney general-designate, Janet Reno, came to the president's attention through Hillary Clinton's brother, Hugh Rodham."

Let's compare attorneys general:

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=22161

2. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    A link to an Annie Coultergeist rant? RAFLMAO!

3. Adam's Apple

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    Ah, Jillian, employing the lib "tools of the trade" by assigning demeaning names to someone who sees issues differently than you do. Childish.

4. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,439
    Not someone who sees issues differently from me... someone who is a lying, sociopath...

but you go ahead and link to her.

5. Adam's Apple

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +447
    A lying sociopath? Come on, Jillian, don’t you think that is just a bit over the top? Ann is in no way, shape or form a sociopath. Her articles are no worse than the biased tripe that is called "news" but is really "editorial opinion" printed in the NYT or any of your other lib media sources.

And since libs are quick to call anyone a liar (or brain dead) who believes other than they do, I won’t even comment on your liar charge.

6. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Are you jealous because her legs are better?

7. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Coulter is an over-the-top, rude, insensitive, crass embarrassment to the Republican Party in my opinion. She is right down there next to Michael Savage when it comes to class.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Ann_Coulter

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    And what of the Liberal talking heads that actually have paying jobs on TV and are as bad or worse then her? At least one is supposedly a journalists isn't he? Keith Oberman I believe is the name?

Further even if you do not like what she has to say the previous claims in this thread about her are not correct.

9. Larkinn

Larkinn Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +175
    Really? Please tell me which "liberal talking head" is worse than coulter. Here are a few of her quotes.

I think the government should be spying on all Arabs, engaging in torture as a televised spectator sport, dropping daisy cutters wantonly throughout the Middle East and sending liberals to Guantanamo.

[on the 9/11 widows...]These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by grief-arazzis... These self-obsessed women seemed genuinely unaware that 9/11 was an attack on our nation and acted as if the terrorist attacks happened only to them... I’ve never seen people enjoying their husbands’ deaths so much

# I don't know if [former U.S. President Bill Clinton is] gay. But [former U.S. Vice President] Al Gore - total fag.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

These people can't even wrap up genocide. We've been hearing about this slaughter in Darfur forever — and they still haven't finished. The aggressors are moving like termites across that country. It's like genocide by committee. Who's running this holocaust in Darfur, FEMA? This is truly a war in which we have absolutely no interest.

* When we were fighting communism, OK, they had mass murderers and gulags, but they were white men and they were sane. Now we're up against absolutely insane savages.

* My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times building.

It would be a much better country if women did not vote. That is simply a fact. In fact, in every presidential election since 1950 - except Goldwater in '64 - the Republican would have won, if only the men had voted.

You people honestly think this bullshit is no more biased than the news? I can't believe people actually defend this shit.

10. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,009
    Obeirman or however you spell that retards name? Please, he even has a "news" Show. Talk about ignorance. How about things the head of the DNC has said? Or comments from people like Murtha? Or are you going to claim those three are neither liberal or democrats?

Then there is Moveon.org, DUunderground and a host of "NON" official, " we can deny they are us" liberal sites and organizations.

Your feigned outrage is hillarious Calling her a sociopath is ignorant, but I expect no less from my intellectual superiors and all. Being as I am just some dumb hillbilly redneck neanderthal living in a Red "fly over" State.