An Attorney General to Suit the Libs

Not someone who sees issues differently from me... someone who is a lying, sociopath...

but you go ahead and link to her.

I guess I really do need to link to posts already IN this thread, to which I am responding. Are you now going to claim you misunderstood or better yet " never saw this post"?

If your going to claim you never saw it, I guess that means you never saw the direct response to it in the post right after it? Shall I also list the post number? Maybe I should LINK to the specific post since you and Larkinn both act like it was never said.

http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Ann_Coulter does not call Coulter a liar.
http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Ann_Coulter does not call Coulter a sociopath.

I think that Coulter has told lies. I think that she has said things that she knew to be false. Yet, I doubt that she is a sociopath.

In fact Joyce QUOTED Jillian right BEFORE your first post. Your post would indicate you were aware of what was being said.

Note to self , when dealing with the "intelligent" members of this board provide quotes and pretty drawings so they can follow along.

In fact Joyce QUOTED Jillian right BEFORE your first post. Your post would indicate you were aware of what was being said.

Note to self , when dealing with the "intelligent" members of this board provide quotes and pretty drawings so they can follow along.

Okay. Upon closer inspection, I think that I understand what happened. Jillian (in post number 4), called Coulter a lying sociopath. Later, I casually posted a link to a web site that seems to give a description of Coulter that I generally agree with (post number 7). Then you replied to me. In your reply (post number 8), I though that you were referring to the link that I posted (since you even included it in your thread). Apparently, you were referring to Jillian’s comment.

Okay. I think that we are “on the same page”. Someone that you do not like or trust, can often actually give technically correct information. I simply don’t like Coulter. I think that she too often goes into personal attacks and personal insults instead of issue debates. She grossly exaggerates and sometimes tells things that are not technically true. Yet, people of the political far left do the same. Yet, I would not call her a sociopath.

Okay. Upon closer inspection, I think that I understand what happened. Jillian (in post number 4), called Coulter a lying sociopath. Later, I casually posted a link to a web site that seems to give a description of Coulter that I generally agree with (post number 7). Then you replied to me. In your reply (post number 8), I though that you were referring to the link that I posted (since you even included it in your thread). Apparently, you were referring to Jillian’s comment.

Okay. I think that we are “on the same page”. Someone that you do not like or trust, can often actually give technically correct information. I simply don’t like Coulter. I think that she too often goes into personal attacks and personal insults instead of issue debates. She grossly exaggerates and sometimes tells things that are not technically true. Yet, people of the political far left do the same. Yet, I would not call her a sociopath.

Ok, you need to stop doing that. How am I to have an argument with you when you are so agreeable? :rofl: :eusa_wall:

Ok, you need to stop doing that. How am I to have an argument with you when you are so agreeable? :rofl: :eusa_wall:

Yeah. I guess that I am just too reasonable. I’ll try harder. I used to get into some heavy and heated debates/arguments with OCA and RSR. Whatever happened to those two? Where have the extremists gone – perhaps I’m missing some – or was I an extremist who mellowed with age? I dunno. I’m just rambling. :cool:

You are playing word games again, do continue, you just reinforce that " I am smarter than you" arrogant attitude of yours to everyone that has any mental capacity at all.

If they have any mental capacity, they will also realize I am right.

I don't need to provide quotes, your request is stupid and not worthy of time and effort on my part. We JUST had an example of Moveon.org the other day with the B instead of a P on the Generals name.

Yes, we did. I think that is nowhere near as bad as calling for murdering innocent civilians.

And of course your usual response will be along the lines of " My , I never heard THAT before" and " But they are not the democratic leadership, nor speak for them" ignoring of course that Ann neither is in a leadership position, has a National show nor speaks for elected onservatives.

Then of course we have your cheap attempt to ignore the fact she was called a sociopath and your continued insistance nothing said about her was ignorant.

I addressed that already, moron. And please quote me where I said that nothing said about her was ignorant, or retract that. But you won't. You continually make false claims and lie about me and when challenged back down to the old "omg word games" claim.

Do keep playing old bean, show us your Mensa intelligence at work. Perhaps old boy, you could provide us bumpkins with your social status too, so we all know your the "Upper" crust and all, eh?

Talking about yourself in the plural again? Crazy schizo.

Now remember I say all this with all due respect to you and I am not making any personal attacks against you.

Your stupidity depresses me.

Yes, we did. I think that is nowhere near as bad as calling for murdering innocent civilians.
Whoa! Who is calling for the murder of innocent civilians? Please provide proof to your specific allegation. Something along the lines of a link to an official or reputable web site in which someone says something to the extent of “Kill innocent civilians” should suffice.

Whoa! Who is calling for the murder of innocent civilians? Please provide proof to your specific allegation. Something along the lines of a link to an official or reputable web site in which someone says something to the extent of “Kill innocent civilians” should suffice.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

A woman who says a presidential candidate should be killed in a terrorist attack and lies that he is gay is a lying sociopath.

I stand by what I said.

A woman who says a presidential candidate should be killed in a terrorist attack and lies that he is gay is a lying sociopath.

I stand by what I said.

It is hype, sensationalism and exaggeration meant to grab attention, get an audience, and sell books. I don’t put much weight on such inflammatory comments. Its crass and offensive but it doesn’t make her into a sociopath in my book – perhaps a creep, bitch, cruel and insensitive jerk – but not a sociopath. I guess that we agree to disagree.

It is hype, sensationalism and exaggeration meant to grab attention, get an audience, and sell books. I don’t put much weight on such inflammatory comments. Its crass and offensive but it doesn’t make her into a sociopath in my book – perhaps a creep, bitch, cruel and insensitive jerk – but not a sociopath. I guess that we agree to disagree.

Fair enough!

Forum List

Back